GG: RTM Racing

Posted By: Nick Gallo

GG: RTM Racing - October 28, 2012 09:51 pm UTC

Yes I know, I know another RTM good guy thread, but like come on guys, Ziggy and Paul deserve a whole "Good Guy" section on ca.dsm.org

I've dealt with RTM ever since I started with Dsm's and by far the only place to get parts on my car now are from you guys at RTM, The prices are verycompetitive with the competition. Packaging is always above par to ensure your items aren't damaged in transit. Next day delivery is the SH!Tas well!

I will continue to reccommend RTM to not only Dsm'ers and subie owners but any of my friends who need parts. Will gladly be buying parts in the future from RTM racing.
Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: GG: RTM Racing - October 28, 2012 10:05 pm UTC

Thanks smile
We appreciate the business and the loyalty smile
Posted By: Brandon Clement

Re: GG: RTM Racing - October 29, 2012 03:04 am UTC

Even though Ziggy and I have different opinions on things, I can always say that when I placed an order through him, it arrived super quick, and he would go out of his way to get the product in.
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: GG: RTM Racing - October 29, 2012 06:19 am UTC

I agree, I've purchased more things than I can remember from RTM Racing and I was never short of happy and excited, be it I went to pick up my parts or got them delivered in a box.

Keep up the great work gentlemen smile
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: GG: RTM Racing - October 29, 2012 05:23 pm UTC

I live in out in tim buck three and even I get NEXT DAY SHIPPING!

tu tu for Ziggy and Paul! smile

You don't get quality parts, at great prices with such great customer service anywehre else.

Posted By: Johnny Larmond

Re: GG: RTM Racing - October 30, 2012 03:31 pm UTC

Seriously saved my A$$ in a bind today. RTM, you are my savior!!!
Posted By: Michael Lee

Re: GG: RTM Racing - October 30, 2012 05:19 pm UTC

Now this comment isn't about being a fanboy, but maybe I am, and I haven't even purchased as much stuff as some of you guys on here, BUT I believe if everyone out there operated a business with as much pride and honesty as Ziggy and Paul have, we'd be living in a much better world.

Yup I said it. Bam.

It's true.
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: GG: RTM Racing - October 30, 2012 05:59 pm UTC

Yeah I have to agree there. Not many companies would send you new parts when doing a recall to avoid an issue, they usually only do stuff after an issue and usually force you to return yours before sending it.

I also agree that next day shipping is the BOMB!
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: GG: RTM Racing - April 29, 2013 07:32 pm UTC

Just wanted to add another flawless transaction with Ziggy @ RTM. The dedication as an entrepreneur astounds me.

Thanks again Ziggy tu

smile
Posted By: Jay DeCaire

Re: GG: RTM Racing - May 01, 2013 12:33 am UTC

+1
Ziggy and the RTM Team stand out in the DSM Community. With there services and dedication they make it possible to keep our legendary vehicles alive and well.

Thanks Zig smile

RTM Racing Rocks !!!!!
© 2024 Club DSM Canada