1G Interior Parts

Posted By: Ryan Laliberte

1G Interior Parts - January 21, 2010 07:40 pm UTC

Hey guys;

I am coming to Toronto next weekend to pick up what I need, and wondering if I can get some help.

I need the following:
All the 1G AWD spare tire pieces you can find. The bars, the hold down bolt, the little plastic spacers, the wood, everything.
Ash Tray
Coin holder
Cigarette lighter
Cup Holder
Blacktop Cam Angle Sensor

Basically if you have a 1G AWD that I can pilliage, I'd mucho appreciate it.

On that note, I'll be coming down to the GTA, so if anyone needs anything or would like some work done, let me know!
Posted By: Mike Petro

Re: 1G Interior Parts - January 21, 2010 07:59 pm UTC

I still have the entire center console out of that 1g laser I picked up awhile back.

Will double check when I get home.. but I'm pretty sure I have the ash tray, coin holder, cup holder, and cig. lighter

Re: 1G Interior Parts - January 21, 2010 08:00 pm UTC

That would be great Mike!
Posted By: Mike Petro

Re: 1G Interior Parts - January 21, 2010 08:02 pm UTC

You can have them for next to nothing, or free. What ever. I'll send ya a PM later tonight

Re: 1G Interior Parts - January 21, 2010 08:23 pm UTC

Kk, thanks Mike!

Re: 1G Interior Parts - January 23, 2010 02:49 am UTC

Got the center console stuff, looking for the trunk stuff now.

Re: 1G Interior Parts - January 24, 2010 05:42 pm UTC

Found the CAS, it's on it's way!

I also don't need the 2 bars that go in the trunk, just the wood and spacers for the spare tire. I also need the bolt that secures the spare tire to the car.

If anyone has a stock deck, and stock speakers for the rear and the doors, I'd like those too!

Thanks!
Posted By: Stacey Shaw

Re: 1G Interior Parts - January 27, 2010 01:42 am UTC

I just ripped all my trunk stuff out this summer, I'll check what was left in the car, but I know I got the wood and the bolt. Also, have stock door speakers. If you can't find this closer to you, let me know, I was gonna garbage the leftovers.

Re: 1G Interior Parts - January 27, 2010 01:55 am UTC

Yeah, would you mind firing them off to me Stacey? LMK what you want for it all.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada