FP Race Manifold

Posted By: Greg Kelly

FP Race Manifold - June 21, 2013 05:49 pm UTC

Hey all, looking to purchase a FP Race Manifold to bolt my newly acquired FP 68HTA up to if anyone has one they're willing to part with let me know.
Posted By: Daren Peacock

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 21, 2013 07:52 pm UTC

Stop being a cheep ass DSMers, looks like FP has them on sale, $200 for a shiny new one tongue
Posted By: Salomon Ponte

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 21, 2013 08:04 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Daren Peacock
Stop being a cheep ass DSMers, looks like FP has them on sale, $200 for a shiny new one tongue

Been on sale for months now. Was supposed to be the tax return sale that just ended up being the new price.

Either way, best bet is to buy a shiny new one cause used ones don't really go for much less and with FP at least you get the product and the customer service to go with it.
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 21, 2013 08:13 pm UTC

Yeah that's a good point! $200 is pretty cheap for a new one.
Posted By: Greg Kelly

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 21, 2013 09:31 pm UTC

Never hurts to check to see if a fellow Canadian has one! I was going off Ziggy's price which is a fair bit more. $200 is definitely deals on that manifold!
Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 21, 2013 10:29 pm UTC

Ya, That is because FP treats their customers Ok, but their vendors like crap. When they run those sales I get NO discount from that price, and their shipping rates are horrible...at least what what they charge me for shipping is horrible...
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 23, 2013 07:36 pm UTC

Coat it before you put it on.

Bside did mine in ceramic black and it's holding up quite well to high temps.

When I ran it without the coating, it started corroding.

Before
[Linked Image][/URL]

After
[Linked Image][/URL]
Posted By: Darren Schoff

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 25, 2013 09:30 pm UTC

Just remember they will only ship UPS so be prepared to get bent over by those guys for brokerage etc.
Posted By: Jeremy Gilbert

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 25, 2013 09:55 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Darren Schoff
Just remember they will only ship UPS so be prepared to get bent over by those guys for brokerage etc.

Yup. A couple fittings that could fit in the palm of my hand cost me almost $60 to get here.

Remember that after the shipping prices they give you, UPS will generally tack on an extra fee COD (so have your credit card ready when it gets there).

Edit: Just to clarify: the fittings were from FP.
Posted By: Johnny Larmond

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 26, 2013 12:00 am UTC

I tend to go out of my way to find vendors who will only ship Fedex or USPS. Screw that UPS and DHL criminal crap
Posted By: Ghislain Goudreau

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 26, 2013 01:07 am UTC

Originally Posted by Johnny Larmond
I tend to go out of my way to find vendors who will only ship Fedex or USPS. Screw that UPS and DHL criminal crap

Or you order from Ziggy!!!

Ghislain
Posted By: Johnny Larmond

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 26, 2013 01:13 am UTC

Originally Posted by Ghislain Goudreau
Originally Posted by Johnny Larmond

Or you order from Ziggy!!!

Ghislain

Exactly wink
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 26, 2013 03:18 am UTC

That's who supplied mine smile
Posted By: Guillaume Berton

Re: FP Race Manifold - June 26, 2013 01:05 pm UTC

oops wrong thread.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada