Good Deal on Fuel Pumps!

Posted By: Salomon Ponte

Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 19, 2016 04:00 pm UTC

ExtremePSI has a good deal on fuel pumps right, especially the Walbro 450's.

http://www.extremepsi.com/store/sea...;including=all&substring=walbro+sale
Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 19, 2016 04:40 pm UTC

That is amazing. That is LESS than I pay for them wholesale!
Posted By: Alex Akachinskiy

Re: Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 19, 2016 05:04 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich, RTM Racing
That is amazing. That is LESS than I pay for them wholesale!

Not sure what the wholesale price is but you can get them from amazon for a dollar more...and with install kit

Re: Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 19, 2016 08:15 pm UTC

I wonder if I they are genuine Walbro, though. I get emails from Chinese companies all the time trying to sell me stuff, and I remember one email where they offered me fuel pumps WITH the Walbro logo stamped into them and without. I didn't do business with them, but that amazed me! I don't mind selling the Chinese stuff, but I would NEVER represent it as the actual genuine item! I wonder if this Amazon seller is?

Re: Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 19, 2016 08:26 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich, RTM Racing
I wonder if I they are genuine Walbro, though. I get emails from Chinese companies all the time trying to sell me stuff, and I remember one email where they offered me fuel pumps WITH the Walbro logo stamped into them and without. I didn't do business with them, but that amazed me! I don't mind selling the Chinese stuff, but I would NEVER represent it as the actual genuine item! I wonder if this Amazon seller is?

Based on the reviews, the one Alex linked to on Amazon seems pretty questionable.
Posted By: Jason Drew

Re: Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 20, 2016 08:07 pm UTC

If it's not directly from Amazon and a 3rd party it very well could be a knock off.

Knock offs can't be stopped but I wish they'd at least leave the real companies logo off the damn things, see this on HKS and Aeromotive products all the time.

Great deal on E-psi though, I paid about that much for a used one last year.

Re: Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 20, 2016 09:24 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Jason Drew
If it's not directly from Amazon and a 3rd party it very well could be a knock off.

Knock offs can't be stopped but I wish they'd at least leave the real companies logo off the damn things, see this on HKS and Aeromotive products all the time.

Great deal on E-psi though, I paid about that much for a used one last year.

How can we be sure it's not the knock offs that PSi is trying sell?

Re: Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 20, 2016 10:09 pm UTC

I think he is a better businessman than that. I mean, I also sell knockoff stuff, but I always make it perfectly clear that this is not the genuine item. I am pretty sure he would also, unless someone hoodwinked him and he THOUGHT he was buying genuine and they were knockoff. I am confident he would not do something like that KNOWINGLY.

Re: Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 20, 2016 10:28 pm UTC

That cheap one on Amazon is fulfilled by Amazon and shipped prime although the 'seller' is another company (but they have very good ratings).

There is another of the same item fulfilled AND sold by Amazon that is $178 (vs. $100).

Re: Good Deal on Fuel Pumps! - January 21, 2016 01:21 am UTC

Originally Posted by Salomon Ponte
is another of the same item fulfilled AND sold by Amazon that is $178 (vs. $100).

yep i see that. Something fishy going on around 100$ sale.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada