tire mounting and balancing

Posted By: Jay Stacey

tire mounting and balancing - June 25, 2011 02:01 am UTC

Ok got some nice herculies raptis 215/45zr17's now I need to get em mounted!

Anyone now a cheap place to mount and balance in the quintewest area?
Posted By: Ghislain Goudreau

Re: tire mounting and balancing - June 25, 2011 11:42 am UTC

There is a good Tire Shop in Canifton, can't remmeber the name.

Ghislain
Posted By: Tim Hunt

Re: tire mounting and balancing - June 25, 2011 03:55 pm UTC

Yep its on Canifton road right around corner from Walmart, I believe its Holgate tire, ask for Jake.
Posted By: Jamie Valcamp

Re: tire mounting and balancing - June 27, 2011 04:04 pm UTC

Holgate wouldn't touch my last set of Azenis because I bought them somewhere else. I won't be back.
Posted By: Jason Weir

Re: tire mounting and balancing - June 28, 2011 12:05 am UTC

Thats ridiculous not doing a install and balance for the price they make a decent profit, I am lucky now we have road force at work!!

Re: tire mounting and balancing - June 28, 2011 02:23 am UTC

Icalled them< they said they would put my used tires on for 80.
That seems to be the non buddy rate. Wallymart and Canadian tire want like 25$per tire! $100 for 20minutes time and a few small chunks of lead?? I need to start offering this in my business.

When I was co-oping my high school away in garages they were charging 7bucks a tire,
Posted By: EK

Re: tire mounting and balancing - June 28, 2011 10:55 am UTC

Originally Posted by Jamie Valcamp
Holgate wouldn't touch my last set of Azenis because I bought them somewhere else. I won't be back.

Because the rims on my Lancer are new, they wouldnt touch them. They wanted to charge me a premium rate. $120 for install and balance, plus tax. I also wont be back.

Re: tire mounting and balancing - July 06, 2011 10:44 pm UTC

Well I took my great tires to get them installed.... they were no good! the inner layer was bubbling and separating ?? and the mech didnt want to install them cause he just seen the same thing on the same tire blow out a week ago. Says its a manufacture flaw in the herculies raptis tire line.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada