Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt?

Posted By: Jerry Rose

Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - February 28, 2003 10:32 pm UTC

Yorkdale or is everyone still hibernating
Posted By: David Robins

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - February 28, 2003 11:05 pm UTC

It's always on, alot of us never went anywhere. AWD is made for the winter (unless its purple). I drive my 2g in the winter cause it is my only car and alot of other do as well. Only people with very modified, show, or a winter beaters store their cars. Even if it is very crappy weather out people will still meet up, it just means we will spend more time in the food court then outside.
Posted By: Nick Boers

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 01, 2003 04:41 am UTC

I'm going to try and make it. Something happened to my clutch today, spy and i'm going to spend tomorrow trying to fix it. frown

Hopefully all goes well, and i'll be there on Sunday with tensioner tools for everyone that wanted one.
Posted By: Jeremy Chin

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 01, 2003 03:45 pm UTC

I'll be there if I can get my car rdy in time...just about to re-do my timign belt because that stupid balance shaft is out of phase.
Posted By: Kapak Leung

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 01, 2003 03:47 pm UTC

I'll be going.

Kapak
Posted By: Waldo Calderon

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 01, 2003 04:07 pm UTC

I'll be there
Posted By: Wesley Burke

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 01, 2003 04:17 pm UTC

I'll be there as well. If Nick can't show then I'll be bringing the tools. I'm sure he'll be fine though angel

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 01, 2003 06:38 pm UTC

The tranny is in, i just have to finish off evreything else now. I'll be there with tools.
Posted By: Steve Marton

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 01, 2003 10:08 pm UTC

I'll be there. Gotta meet with Jerry and Nick.
Posted By: Darren deRoos

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 02, 2003 04:18 pm UTC

Where at Yorkdale do you meet and at what time?

Darren

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 02, 2003 09:00 pm UTC

South-west corner of the parking lot, and we were there at 12.
Posted By: Tom Whelan

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 06, 2003 05:45 pm UTC

Hey guys. When is your regular meet day? I will be coiming down to Toronto in 2 weeks for the annual Bell Canada hockey tournament. Should be getting there Thursday March 20th in the late afternoon. I will be staying at the International Plaza hotel on Dixon road, that is near the airport right? I will be leaving Saturday but the only night I may (VERY SLIM) be able to sneak away would be that evening. I really want to meet you T.O guys seeing I see your names all the time and I will be driving my Talon (97 green TSI). Do you guys ever meet on Thursdays? If not, do not plan on doing a special day as I may not be able to attend seeing there is final team meetings etc that night. Also cannot forget about the entire hotel filled with Bell Canada and it s affiliated companies so party in every room.

P.S.-- Anyone else from on here playing that tournament? All affilated companies can play. Bell, CGI, Nortel, Nexxia, Connexion, Conferia, Certen, Mobility, ATS, etc, etc, etc.
Posted By: Jeff Mitchell

Re: Yorkdale this Sunday or still hiding from cold and salt? - March 06, 2003 06:17 pm UTC

Do the Mississauga folks still meet on Thursdays? If so that would be about 15 minutes from where you're staying.

The larger Toronto meets are on the first Sunday of the month, so not until April 6th.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada