Manual Boost Controllers - $40

Posted By: Jonathan Largon

Manual Boost Controllers - $40 - February 09, 2006 01:09 am UTC

I have some of these. These are the standard ball & spring MBCs with an easily adjustable pressure rate and a locknut to keep it secure and steady. They're not "bleed valves" or anything cheap and dangerous like that.

They're adjustable anywhere from about 5psi to 25+psi. They hold absolutely perfect each time you boost and are reliable, I've used it in my DSM for the past 2 years, and in my previous turbo Celica 4WD for the last 3 years without any problems.

I`m sorry about the low-quality pics, all I have is my cellphone to take pics of. Let me know if there's any interest. This is if you don't want to pay $150 for the same thing just because it says turbosmart on it or some other rip offs that are sold on the net these days.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Trevor R Cook

Re: Manual Boost Controllers - $40 - March 10, 2006 02:45 am UTC

you still have it?
Posted By: Michael Druciarek

Re: Manual Boost Controllers - $40 - March 10, 2006 03:13 am UTC

Yes, my car has been in the shop lately with the MBC's inside, but this weekend I should be able to get my hands on them, send me a pm with your contact number and when you're free to meet up.
Posted By: Jeremy DeMoura

Re: Manual Boost Controllers - $40 - March 11, 2006 12:20 am UTC

If i get out to t.o next weekend ill grab 1 off you.
Posted By: Ryan Laliberte

Re: Manual Boost Controllers - $40 - March 11, 2006 01:59 am UTC

Would you send one to me? I will pay for the shipping.
Posted By: Michael Druciarek

Re: Manual Boost Controllers - $40 - March 11, 2006 02:20 am UTC

Shipping these is fine, they weight almost nothing, so I`m assuming shipping within Canada should not exceed $5.
Posted By: Rob Cauduro

Re: Manual Boost Controllers - $40 - March 11, 2006 04:58 am UTC

Negotiations should be disscussed privatly, no more related posts in this thread. Use PM or email or I lock it.
Posted By: Mike Jackson

Re: Manual Boost Controllers - $40 - March 11, 2006 06:21 pm UTC

Michael do you have a couple lying around you are selling or are you making these to order? If you are making them to order this thread will be moved to Commercial advertisements.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada