1g

Posted By: Sven Hebbard

1g - October 10, 2008 04:26 am UTC

I was sitting talking to a guy in a 1g talon tonight just outside of kingston at a red light.. and all of a sudden a CAVALIER All riced out just took him out from behind.. I'm so glad he didn't hit me. I just bought my talon so it would have sucked hard! but still sucks

RIP 1G
Posted By: Adam Grenon

Re: 1g - October 10, 2008 04:59 am UTC

Sven I hold you responsible for that one!
Posted By: Rob Strelecki

Re: 1g - October 10, 2008 05:23 am UTC

The light turned green didn't it...
Posted By: kent Hennigar

Re: 1g - October 10, 2008 01:03 pm UTC

Holy Sh!t man am I glad I pull over to chat... cause I flag down DSM's when I see em to see what they got done to them..
Posted By: Brian Fernandez

Re: 1g - October 10, 2008 04:06 pm UTC

Still purely the cavaliers fault, regardless of the light being green or not.. Hopefully he gets a bunch of money
Posted By: Sven Hebbard

Re: 1g - October 10, 2008 09:26 pm UTC

NO the light had just turned Red. I had just got the words. NICE DSM WHATS DONE? out of my mouth and he replied with.. THAN...SMASH!
Posted By: Robert Clare

Re: 1g - October 10, 2008 10:49 pm UTC

Just goes to show, you cant be carefull enough. Someone can always take away your baby cry. We should all take note and watch our rearviews closely. wink Im pretty sure the book value of a perfect 1g is less than 5g's. I know that wouldnt replace mine.
Posted By: Troy Jollimore

Re: 1g - October 14, 2008 08:18 pm UTC

Wouldn't have been the right thing to do in that situation. This way, the Cavalier is 100% at fault (you did leave your info as a witness, right?). If the other car had tried to get out of the way, then the fault shifts to a possible 75/25 scenario. A rear-end is not automatically the rearward driver's fault anymore.
Posted By: Ryan Laliberte

Re: 1g - October 14, 2008 09:20 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Robert Clare
Just goes to show, you cant be carefull enough. Someone can always take away your baby cry. We should all take note and watch our rearviews closely. wink Im pretty sure the book value of a perfect 1g is less than 5g's. I know that wouldnt replace mine.

Less than 5G's?? My 91 doesn't have a book value!
© 2024 Club DSM Canada