Sven Kijiji?

Posted By: Andrew Trapp

Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 02:20 am UTC

http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...p-with-crotch-rockets-W0QQAdIdZ347323522

Looks like Sven's 1g is up for grabs.
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 02:29 am UTC

He has been around in a while. Maybe he is done?
Posted By: Jay McClelland

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 08:17 am UTC

lol well maybe thats why he hasn't been around in awhile.. Guess I wont get those lowering springs ever.
Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 03:07 pm UTC

I haven't heard from him in a LONG time either. He was going to send me some stuff, but it never came. I am not out any money, so I am not worried about it, but still a disappointment. He stopped responding before we got to talk money.
Posted By: Dustin Phillion

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 05:11 pm UTC

I bet he's CIA
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 05:14 pm UTC

He was supposed to send me some stuff as well, as a trade for one of my alternators. I sent the alternator a month ago, but I have yet to receive my parts. I tried contacting him a few times and no reply. He did send me the cash difference though.

Which is wierd, he's usually super good and quick with these things. Ive dealt with him before multiple times with great outcomes, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Ziggy, did you get my email? You never got back to me with what I owe you tongue
Posted By: Jay McClelland

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 06:55 pm UTC

Yea he sent me a care package to kinda make up for not getting my springs. He said he was picking up a parts car and I could get the springs off that. Last I heard from him. I'm not hurt like I'm out a ton of money I just wanted moar low. Lol
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 07:48 pm UTC

nevermind... lol
Posted By: Jason Weir

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 10:10 pm UTC

I am out money and not happy about it
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 10:12 pm UTC

maybe something happened to him?!?
Posted By: Jay Stacey

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 27, 2012 10:21 pm UTC

Man thats my turbo hes selling on that! Still kik myself for selling to him.

Wish he would have sold it to someone here so i could know how it ran.
Posted By: Dustin Phillion

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 28, 2012 04:43 am UTC

anyone call the number he posted on the add?

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 28, 2012 05:08 am UTC

The Ad you are looking for is no longer available but we found other ads that may match what you are looking for.

[Linked Image]

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 28, 2012 03:39 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Lucian Marta
The Ad you are looking for is no longer available but we found other ads that may match what you are looking for.

[Linked Image]

http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...i-Coupe-running-31psi-W0QQAdIdZ349892555

reposted tongue

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Bondy

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 30, 2012 09:15 pm UTC

Sven's reputation around here hasn't always been unsullied. This thread is not surprising.
Posted By: Robert Dike

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 31, 2012 01:49 am UTC

Like Jason, I had been waiting for some parts purchased from Sven but I hadn't been waiting as long.

Sven had someone contact me and offer a refund with a bonus for my troubles. He apparently is full time at a camp in the oil patch.
Posted By: Ian Burnside

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 31, 2012 02:14 am UTC

Make sense, its finally cold enough for them to be working long hours.
Posted By: Garret Sliva

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 31, 2012 10:08 pm UTC

I didnt think Sven lived in my neck of the woods. Wasnt he out by Toronto? If this is him, than im not surprised, hes a strange character and already made some "friends" on a local board.
Posted By: Paul Bratina

Re: Sven Kijiji? - January 31, 2012 11:40 pm UTC

He used to live in Ontario, he moved to SK a few years back. And, yes, he did have something of a reputation when he was here in Ontario.

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 01, 2012 06:33 am UTC

I had my money refunded smile
Posted By: Robert Dike

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 01, 2012 11:28 am UTC

Mine just came through also. tu
Posted By: Jason Weir

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 01, 2012 05:28 pm UTC

Mine came through
Posted By: Rob Strelecki

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 01, 2012 05:37 pm UTC

Past performance does not guarantee future results. It's nice to say that as a positive smile

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 01, 2012 05:47 pm UTC

Indeed, the 'past performance' was before I got here, but when he came back, he was a pleasure to do business with.
Posted By: Mark Bondy

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 01, 2012 09:27 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Rob Strelecki
Past performance does not guarantee future results. It's nice to say that as a positive smile

True. I will happily eat my words.
Posted By: Tim Sedore

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 03, 2012 08:03 pm UTC

I have never done business with him but he was a really nice guy. I had posted in the Help me section a fedw months back and he called me from SK to give me some troubleshooting ideas.
Posted By: ruben silva

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 08, 2012 02:39 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Tim Sedore
I have never done business with him but he was a really nice guy. I had posted in the Help me section a fedw months back and he called me from SK to give me some troubleshooting ideas.

I was also in the same situation was buying a Holset and didn't no witch route to take he toke the time to call me from sk to go over my goals and witch Holset would be best for me great guy in my books. (y)
Posted By: Sven Hebbard

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 22, 2012 02:23 am UTC

Hello,

Sorry to all those that had problems

And Yes I was looking at selling my car. I'm now a Nuclear Tech. and I work STUPID hours.. I average about 210 hours every 2 week, Thus for leading no time to work/fix or even drive my car.

My Choice has changed and I"m currently pulling her guts out and gonna do full maintance job and more.

Hopefully with my new 3g ipad3 I'll have more contact. I won't be able to sell anything to anyone. Only buy for now.

Sorry for all the problems.

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 22, 2012 02:35 am UTC

Good to hear from ya man, figured your career was the cause of the dead time. More importantly, glad your staying in the DSM game wink

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 22, 2012 02:39 am UTC

Originally Posted by Andrew Trapp
Good to hear from ya man, figured your career was the cause of the dead time. More importantly, glad your staying in the DSM game wink

I've had 5 days off since january first. I've put in over 540 hours since then

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 22, 2012 02:34 pm UTC

guess that means I won't be getting that scrap Holset turbo or the 1g AWD fuel tank and sending unit? frown
Posted By: Reza Mirza

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 22, 2012 02:45 pm UTC

Shoot I just tossed a 1g awd tank and sending unit to the curb 2 days ago. I should have known you wanted it Ziggy frown

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 22, 2012 05:18 pm UTC

Damn...ya, you sent me pics back when you got your "new" tank, but pics are just not the same as the actual pieces....
Sven was going to part out another 1g AWD and was going to send those to me, along with a scrap Holset turbo. I made a trip east a while back to pick up some scrap blocks, 6 bolt and 7 bolt, as I wanted to "mock up" the holset on them for R&D...so now the block are sitting here, but no turbo....LOL

Re: Sven Kijiji? - February 23, 2012 03:18 am UTC

Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich, RTM Racing
Damn...ya, you sent me pics back when you got your "new" tank, but pics are just not the same as the actual pieces....
Sven was going to part out another 1g AWD and was going to send those to me, along with a scrap Holset turbo. I made a trip east a while back to pick up some scrap blocks, 6 bolt and 7 bolt, as I wanted to "mock up" the holset on them for R&D...so now the block are sitting here, but no turbo....LOL

I'll be Upgrading to a hx-40 with billet wheel here in a couple weeks..
© 2024 Club DSM Canada