I think I saw me a Gallo

Posted By: Kyle Dolson

I think I saw me a Gallo - October 03, 2014 09:52 pm UTC

Just before 5pm in Cambridge. Came from Can Amera, turned down Franklin then down townline.
White, whited out centre piece, space invader wing and greasy gun metal rims with a polished lip. Gallo is the only one I think it could be....

Gotta say tho, I really like the talon side skirts. They look way cleaner than the squarish eclipse style.
Posted By: Nick Gallo

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - October 04, 2014 05:25 pm UTC

Haha guilty as charged, I take that way back to brantford as I work in Guelph now, hespeler traffic around 4-5 is brutal.

"Space invader wing" lol that's a first, I always call it the whale tale lol

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 03, 2015 02:08 am UTC

Just like clockwork, if I look out my front window at 5 I'll see a white dsm cruising down Myers rd.
Posted By: Chris Browning

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 03, 2015 05:23 pm UTC

Nick It must have been you I saw yesterday morning in Guelph around 7 at Hwy 6 and Speedvale. I was sitting in the Timmie's there with my DSM.

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 04, 2015 02:34 am UTC

@Kyle: I like to live dangerously and daily my dsm from Brantford to Guelph every morning lol. I did see a red 2g convertible on one of the side streets off Myers road though!

@Chris: Haha yeah thats me, I did see your car parked there but was almost late for work so I couldn't stop. I work just down the street from that Tim Hortons, I didn't know if that was you but I swear I've seen you coming out of the parking lot as I was going in once before.
Posted By: Jeremy Gilbert

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 04, 2015 03:08 am UTC

I try to rattle the windows at Nick's place whenever I visit Lucian... doubt it's ever worked tongue

I guess I need to drive my DSM more in the morning; that seems to be when the DSMs are out to play in Guelph laugh

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 04, 2015 01:08 pm UTC

Ya Jeremy I've been waiting to see your car out, the plate makes you easy to spot, get her on the road!
Posted By: Jeremy Gilbert

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 04, 2015 02:04 pm UTC

I've driven her nearly daily since April 29th smile

I just avoid the Hanlon like the plague haha

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 04, 2015 03:31 pm UTC

That highway drives me nuts everyday and I've only been taking it for 6 months, the timing of the lights is incredibly frustrating.

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 04, 2015 09:12 pm UTC

By red do you mean white tongue ?!
I live on Lorraine which is across the street from the school on Myers rd. I'm
About 4th house in. The spyder should be pretty visible if I'm home!

Sadly, the only other spyder I see around town here is freaking white with a CF hood.... Non turbo and a few other suttle differences but still!
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 04, 2015 09:24 pm UTC

I hear nick pass by me house multiple times a day since he only lives around the corner.

That thermal r&d sounds wicked and usually rattles something inside the house smile

Re: I think I saw me a Gallo - June 05, 2015 06:56 am UTC

Spotted Kyle today on my way home, clean 2g! You had the top down and of course it was around 5pm. I swear I saw a red convertible in that area by the school, my eyes must be playing tricks on me.

Guys don't get me started about the Hanlon lol...
© 2024 Club DSM Canada