Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Wanted To Sell
Jump to new posts Re: DSM Misc Parts by Daren Peacock @ Today at 02:51 PM

Updated list: Silicone Elbow: $20 K&N Filter:$30 Keyless FOB:$20 Edit: Have a 12" SPAL puller fan that I will be soon listing, excellent shape used for one summer for the AC fan, then had a configuration change & I can no longer run a
General Events and Happenings
Jump to new posts Re: GTA DSMer meet December by Bryan Lawrence @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Haha I will be there probably in the Honda based on the way things are going
Announcements Only!
Jump to new posts Re: Made in Canada?! by Bryan Lawrence @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Yeah, I used to work in orangeville where we assembled the seats for the brampton factory where final assembly is done.
Wanted To Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel cell/dual fuel pumps for a 2G by Mike Rocky @ November 19, 2017 05:53 pm EST

Thanks Bryan It’s a summit 5 gallon tank so it will hold about 19 litres
Handling Modifications & Repairs
Jump to new posts Re: Talon Fenders by Mike Pimentel @ November 18, 2017 01:05 pm EST

I was just in Tilsonburg lats night. The guy there is ... different, and expensive. All in all he is a good guy and you could probably get him down in price. He has a red 1GB with good fenders if I am not mistaken.
Wanted to Buy
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Bolt AWD Flywheel by Manny Sandhu @ November 18, 2017 09:15 am EST

i should also be able to dig up an old awd oem flywheel
Shootout
Jump to new posts Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT by Jay Stacey @ November 17, 2017 07:32 pm EST

We are always split between plantation and super8.
Wanted To Sell
Jump to new posts Re: 4g63 Euro Export Valve Spring Compressor Tool by Mike Degli Angeli @ November 17, 2017 08:36 am EST

sold!
Wanted To Sell
Jump to new posts Re: Kumho Ecsta PA31 225/50/16 on Eclipse 5 spoke. by mat roy @ November 16, 2017 02:03 pm EST

250$