Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
War Stories & Sightings
Jump to new posts Brampton English street black 2g by Guillaume Berton @ Today at 05:39 AM

530am really slow driving black 2g. Passed u in the black laser. Mechanical problems?
Wanted to Buy
Jump to new posts T3 Manifold by Deep Mann @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Looking for a T3 exhaust manifold. Please text me with what you have and price. 647 530 2231. Thanks.
Wanted to Buy
Jump to new posts 2g wastegate sensor by Kyle Dolson @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

I'm not sure if 1g and 2g use the same sensor. Regardless I need one! The car doesn't have link so just turning off the MIL for that isn't an option! Thanks!
Non-DSM Related Chatter
Jump to new posts Re: VIN Check by Bryan Lawrence @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Yeah, just want to confirm where that car is coming from.
Wanted to Buy
Jump to new posts FP Exhaust Mani by Ben Stretch @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Anyone have a Forced Performance or similar exhaust manifold they are willing to part with? My cheap tubular has developed a crack...imagine.
Wanted To Sell
Jump to new posts Factory 1g Speakers. by Bryan Lawrence @ September 23, 2017 04:39 pm EDT

Not sure if there is any interest in these. Let me know. If they aren't gone next week I will toss them
Wanted to Buy
Jump to new posts 1990 Center Diff by Corte Beech @ September 23, 2017 03:13 pm EDT

Like the title says! Broke mine, need another good housing to upgrade to 4 spider.
Wanted To Sell
Jump to new posts Re: 1G Custom Braided Dipstick by Bryan Lawrence @ September 19, 2017 10:27 pm EDT

Sold
Drivetrain Performance, Mods & Repairs
Jump to new posts Re: Bent clutch fork? by Alex Akachinskiy @ September 19, 2017 03:55 pm EDT

Thanks for update and congrats getting your DSM running smooth again. Now we'd like to see a pic of you and DSM or at least just DSM