For those who may not know me i have been in the dsm game for just over 4 years now and in those 4 years i have had loads of fun, multiple break downs and many long nights trying to get her running again as we all have. And what do we all need to do that? Parts of course and FAST!

I am thrilled to introduce a partner to these ventures of yours: SpeedShop, a company that delivers quality parts at a more than reasonable price.

We've got access to all of the brand names that you've come to know and trust, sourced directly from authorized distributors!

We stand behind a promise to provide you with all in-stock items within 2-5 business days and look forward to improving our stock holdings based on demand and of course, your feedback.

As we are in the introductory stages of our operations, please bare with us while we develop a web store and a mobile app. As always, our primary focus as we look to scale up is to provide the best customer shopping experience that we possibly can!

For all pricing and availability inquiries, we invite you to contact us:

416speedshop@gmail.com

Instagram or Facebook @the_speedshop

416 eight one six four 3 one 3

We look forward to building a long lasting reliable relationship with all our customers

Last edited by Manny Sandhu; February 10, 2018 03:17 pm UTC.

PHP: 1