Official DSM Toy Model thread

Posted By: Guillaume Berton

Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 09:18 am UTC

Since I'm basically a kid in a small adult's body (lol) and still love toys, I figure I'd post up anything and everything DSM related that I have. What's a collection if it's locked up for no one to see? rotate

Anybody wanting to add to the thread, feel free to do so laugh the more the merrier!

Pictures will be taken today and will follow shortly!
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 03:19 pm UTC

I know I don't have a pic of it anymore but I used to race 1:10 scale Nitro spec RC cars. Had a 2g wide body. Pretty fun those things, had almost $2g's in the hobby altogether. They're AWD and mine had 3.5hp, could get up to 90km/h in a 2 speed forward and no reverse.

HPI RS4

http://www.hpiracing.com/graphics/gallery/2003-08/week3/eclipse2.jpg

Although mine was ALL BLACK! frown kind of miss it, but much prefer sitting in one rather than RC'ing one. LOL
Posted By: Alex Akachinskiy

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 03:48 pm UTC

Yesterday I placed my order on this guy at amazon (only had 1 in stock)

[Linked Image]

It's hard to see if it's 420A or 4G63 but it was the best i could find.
I will place it on my desk at work demon
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 04:39 pm UTC

That's a 420A turbo, I have the same model. I also have the Fast and Furious Eclipse. The red model above is the exact same toy model as the F&F one just with a different color scheme and bigger park bench on the back haha

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 08:38 pm UTC

Not your average toys; scale models with an attitude

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

1/18 ERTL Fast & Furious
DETAILS

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 08:41 pm UTC

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Have all of these, but they're all in boxes, so figured I'd keep them there and show all the different colors so you know which exist.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 08:53 pm UTC

HPI 1/10 Scale Radio controlled model (electric)
DETAILS

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 09:01 pm UTC

ERTL 1/24 Scale
DETAILS

This one came with parts you could switch around

Version without any other parts

Although I changed the wheels on this one.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 09:13 pm UTC

Revell 1/25 Scale
DETAILS

These came in the yellow Talon-ish look and also in the Fast & Furious Green, both of which you have to build yourself (have both, pictured only one as the other isn't assembled). The right engine though! laugh

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 09:19 pm UTC

Muscle Machine 1/24 Scale Funline Edition
DETAILS
[Linked Image]
Probably my favorite out of all of them

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 09:26 pm UTC

These are very hard to find and probably the best detailed ones you can get. Not to mention they have the right engine! They came in blue, yellow, bronze and a "you make it yourself kit" in white as show here

[Linked Image]

Also, it's marked up as a GST but taking a quick glimpse under.....GSX!
[Linked Image]

Street Tech 1/32 Scale
DETAILS

Had a hoochie so put her in tongue
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

This one either makes engine noise (top button) and lights up

[Linked Image]

Or if you open the hatch, plays music and strobes to the beat

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 09:47 pm UTC

Modifiers 1/43 Scale
DETAILS

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Marketed as a GSX from 1999, unfortunately, wrong engine!

Came in various other colors, among which:

I'm missing the silver (which is the last other color they came in) because didn't have one out of the box.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 09:59 pm UTC

Modifiers 1/64 Scale
DETAILS

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Racing Champions 1/64 Scale
DETAILS
[Linked Image]
Also came in blue/turquoise and orange (don't have the orange)
[Linked Image]

Hot Wheels 1/64 Scale
DETAILS
Only spyder model ever made for the 2g
[Linked Image]
These came in a bunch of colors including a toy fair one shown here
[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 10:00 pm UTC

Not Sure 1/64 Scale
DETAILS

Revell 1/64 Scale
DETAILS
[Linked Image]

Joy Ride-Fury World 1/64 Scale
DETAILS
[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 10:04 pm UTC

Muscle Machines 1/64 Scale
DETAILS

Nearly Impossible to find, but most detailed 1/64 model you could ever find with....wait for it....the RIGHT engine!

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 10:12 pm UTC

Of course, I save the best for last, the one, the only, easily sold between 400-500$/model

Mitsubishi 1/16 Scale 1g dealer model
DETAILS

You could only get these when you bought a new 1g when they came out in the States. Only a few lucky owners got to get one of these.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 10:14 pm UTC

Might have a couple other 1/24 Fast & Furious models, but this took WAY longer than anticipated and I'm hungry tongue.

ENJOY!

Just a last one for Eric
[Linked Image]
tongue
Posted By: Troy Waddingham

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 10, 2012 11:43 pm UTC

^^SWEET sh!t! $500 bucks!! i sold mine for $50..

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 11, 2012 01:51 am UTC

Originally Posted by Troy Waddingham
^^SWEET sh!t! $500 bucks!! i sold mine for $50..

Yuppers, in the collector world or even in the DSM-fanatic medium, these sell around there. You gave that buyer one hell of a deal.
Posted By: EK

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 11, 2012 01:56 am UTC

Originally Posted by Guillaume Berton
Might have a couple other 1/24 Fast & Furious models, but this took WAY longer than anticipated and I'm hungry tongue.

ENJOY!

Just a last one for Eric
[Linked Image]
tongue

Hahaha, that's awesome man thanks laugh

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 11, 2012 02:18 am UTC

Originally Posted by Eric Kellar

Hahaha, that's awesome man thanks laugh

Thought you might like that one tu

Edit: A tid-bit of notable info on the blue 1/18 model shown in the first couple of posts; it was originally suppose to be the color of the car in Fast & Furious. They changed their mind to the green one at the last minute. Coincidentally, the blue model sells for around 300-400$ because it's scarce to find and because of the reason aforementioned.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 01:30 am UTC

Some of my collection, includes the "hard to find" 1:64 model in packaging. I wouldnt have time to take pics of all my 1:18 scale (i have over 100) lol. I kinda feel odd being a 30yr old toy car collector! But i really enjoy it..

[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 01:36 am UTC

You have the white 1/64 eclipse too! laugh It's a great looking beauty. Bah don't worry about it. I get people telling me that too (I'm 27), then they get in the room where all the cars are and they switch from adult to kid and absolutely love being there. Besides, I'm sure when/if I ever get a kid they'll love their dad for having such cool toys tongue Not to mention these rust less than the real one lol

Besides, they bring in more money than storing my cash at the bank and look better than a bank statement, so win-win!
Posted By: Andrew Trapp

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 01:43 am UTC

Nice collection Guillaume, I have about the same with Lego...except they are all open save for one Millennium Falcon still MISB.

Something I have been toying around with has been developing a DSM through Lego's "Designed by Me" program. It is a CAD program with all the bricks and you essentially build something in the program and it automatically produces a part list and instructions, then you can order the model from Lego. The neat thing is you can then share that model with people and they can order it as well. Per piece count, it about an extra 15-25% in cost than a mass produced set, totally worth it for model I was able to build. When I get the car back together, I'll make it my summer project designing one that can be bought from Lego. Just need to get the scale right and figure out how much detail to go into.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 01:46 am UTC

Very true! im really big into 1:18 diecast, so ive been working on that. Im almost at the point of buying stock in Autoart lol.

is that 1:64 eclipse worth anything? i have the modifiers one in red as well in a box plus the F&F collection. lol

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 02:00 am UTC

Originally Posted by Andrew Trapp
Nice collection Guillaume, I have about the same with Lego

Thanks smile I loved legos, but switched to Mechano as a kid very early on (and boy do they rust over the years :S). That would be cool to see though. I'm actually in the midst of building my eclipse in 1/18. Basically have to make everything from scratch, but it's getting there. Worthless anywhere else but to me, always wanted MY car in a model.

Originally Posted by Troy Waddingham
Very true! im really big into 1:18 diecast, so ive been working on that. Im almost at the point of buying stock in Autoart lol.

is that 1:64 eclipse worth anything? i have the modifiers one in red as well in a box plus the F&F collection. lol

lol I'd loose a lot if I switched to Autoart...I've been looking at a couple of old Evo's...those prices are HIGH! If your collection is Autoart it must be a doozy, they don't skimp on detail.

The 1/64 usually goes between 20-30$ which isn't bad for such a small car. It's mostly because of it's looks and supply/demand as they are quite scarce, even in the US, but like anything else, you need to find the right buyer. F&F usually sells well with movie fanatics, car guys usually try to buy the most realistic one they can find. Unfortunately for us, most DSM models always had a flaw of some kind (wrong engine/transmission/not stock etc.)

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 02:12 am UTC

$20-$30? wow thats decent!, not all of my collection is Autoart, i have some Burango, Maisto etc, i basically collect the cars im "interested" in, i wont just grab any one as i just dont have the room! I got big into the SHELBY collection, as well as a few others, i really like the Initial D ones, great detail and i liked the cartoon lol
Posted By: Stephen Richardson

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 02:22 am UTC

Since you guy's seem to be collectors are there actually any 1gb talon models or diecast out there?

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 02:30 am UTC

Originally Posted by Stephen Richardson
Since you guy's seem to be collectors are there actually any 1gb talon models or diecast out there?

Nadda, sorry. Only that 1/16 1g I have pictured and a small 1/64 of it (I think it's matchbox but I'm sure Rob could tell you since I don't personally have it). Even 2g never got any talons made in models apart from a small resemblance in the yellow Revell and in one of the 2 types of 1/43 2g eclipse Modifiers sold.

Edit: The 1/64 1g is a targa top from Hotwheels (just re-read the thread where he talked about it)
Posted By: Rob Strelecki

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 02:40 am UTC

Terrible old picture.. I have no idea where it is but I'm sure I'll find it again someday!

[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 12, 2012 02:53 am UTC

Thanks. I have been looking forever. I guess it really only got popular after F&F. To bad they used a 2g(sorry 2g guys) but 1gb is still the sexiest.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 14, 2012 05:59 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Stephen Richardson
Thanks. I have been looking forever. I guess it really only got popular after F&F. To bad they used a 2g(sorry 2g guys) but 1gb is still the sexiest.

I always qualified sexiness as curvy, voluptuous and pleasing the the eye which is exactly what I see in the 2g. Even the interior kept that idea of curves. That's just me though, always considered the 1g as wedge-shaped. Only 1g that got my attention was one from Germany with rolled fenders and the beautiful EU spoiler that comes with it.
Posted By: Jason Weir

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 14, 2012 06:13 pm UTC

pics of said German talon or it didnt happen!! (I am trying to search it out as we speak)

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 14, 2012 06:18 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Guillaume Berton
I always qualified sexiness as curvy, voluptuous and pleasing the the eye which is exactly what I see in the 2g. Even the interior kept that idea of curves.

Well said man!!! lol tu

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 14, 2012 06:18 pm UTC

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j428/Lurkz4/1geclipsed20.jpg

Although, on the scale model toy side, they never quite got the curve on the hatch-to-body and the nice inward bend of the doors which gives the car that ultimate curvy look. Trying to replicate that in the one I'm presently building.
Posted By: Jason Weir

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 14, 2012 06:41 pm UTC

That my friend is a sexy tail section!!

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 06, 2012 03:43 am UTC

Not a dsm nor a 4g63 but thought I would share a toy I just found!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Joe Esmama

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 06, 2012 05:06 am UTC

Originally Posted by Andrew Trapp
Nice collection Guillaume, I have about the same with Lego...except they are all open save for one Millennium Falcon still MISB.

Dont worry, i collect Lego's as well. But i usually buy 2 of the same kind.

One for me *ahem* and one for the twins lol

I usually collect City Lego but looking at StarWars as well.
Posted By: Mike Kuttschrutter

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 06, 2012 12:48 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Rob Strelecki
Terrible old picture.. I have no idea where it is but I'm sure I'll find it again someday!

[Linked Image]

Is that a model of the roadster concept?!!

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 07, 2012 05:11 pm UTC

^ Me thinks yes:
[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 12, 2012 07:22 pm UTC

Just cause I like backing up my claims and showing our cars are still worth a pretty penny (at least in model form)

1g DSM model 1/16 scale
Posted By: Michael Lee

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 12, 2012 07:56 pm UTC

Sick.

Every so often I ask around hobby shops and there are no 2G Talons in black anywhere. frown
Posted By: Jeremy Gilbert

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 12, 2012 09:08 pm UTC

I like how it says "new in box" and "unopened" but has a picture of it sitting on top of it's box tongue
Posted By: Mike Smith

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 12, 2012 09:43 pm UTC

I bid on one afew years back, probably 7-8 yrs. It got up to ~$50 so I stopped bidding, thinking it was way too much money. I wish I had now.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 13, 2012 09:27 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Michael Lee
Sick.

Every so often I ask around hobby shops and there are no 2G Talons in black anywhere. frown

Hey Michael,

Which one are you referring to, the yellow/black 1/25 scale one? Or a full-out Talon one (which I don't believe were ever made)? I'm building mine as a 1/18 model but my next project is trying my hands at a 2g Talon model. Time being my only enemy at this point.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 14, 2012 02:13 am UTC

A full out talon one.

Someone has one I think on tuners that's a duplicate/image of their own 2G black Talon.

I think it may have been a remote control car or a model.

I'll see if I can find the image.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 14, 2012 02:44 am UTC

[Linked Image]

He's actually a ca.dsm guy!

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 14, 2012 02:49 am UTC

^^ If that's the case, that's cheap then, well for the plastic body at least. Just look for "HPI 1/10 scale Eclipse" on ebay. I think they range between 15-20$ + shipping without paint. Although, it's a 2gb Eclipse body wink

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 14, 2012 02:51 am UTC

Oops

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 14, 2012 03:22 am UTC

Yes Rob that's him!

I want that thing!

Oh, it's an Eclipse, but still cool! I need something to chase all these earwigs down with in my new basement apartment.

I'm going crazy.
Posted By: Mike Petro

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 14, 2012 03:22 am UTC

Ha that pictures awesome!
Posted By: Jay McClelland

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 14, 2012 03:24 am UTC

360 dollars? Does the bidder know a 1g goes for that price and they can drive it around?

Having said that I want 2. It looks to be rust free smile

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 14, 2012 03:26 am UTC

Originally Posted by Michael Lee
Yes Rob that's him!

I want that thing!

Oh, it's an Eclipse, but still cool! I need something to chase all these earwigs down with in my new basement apartment.

I'm going crazy.

Get a cat! they like spiders aswell

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - June 14, 2012 03:38 am UTC

Cats will eat the earwigs???

I found the "body" but can't figure out which RC car to get. WTF

Please excuse my "little" eyes. wink

Edit: Wow definitely not cheap.
Posted By: Jason Drew

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - July 23, 2012 11:42 pm UTC

Just picked up my Evo today tongue

[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - July 24, 2012 01:49 am UTC

Where did that come from?!?! I want it!
Posted By: Jason Drew

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - July 24, 2012 02:16 am UTC

A store here in Quebec called C'est Pas Cher, I could pick another one up and send it to you next time I'm in the area. They had white and blue as well.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - September 04, 2012 04:51 am UTC

Two new ones to add to the list smile

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The 1g is a 1/64 from ERTL (will be repainted, as it looks like someone sneezed color on it lol)
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - September 04, 2012 05:06 am UTC

wow, that last one's a "roller" loool

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - September 04, 2012 05:47 am UTC

^ lol that it is! Gonna work on it with new wheels and better paint. I know in the collecting world that's a big nono (modifying the original colors/structure) but this things definitely needs a redo. That and it won't fit in my collection looking like that tongue
Posted By: Jay Stacey

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - September 04, 2012 02:09 pm UTC

[Linked Image]

Hhehe

eagle Talon toys!

known in Japan as Takanotsume which translates to Eagle Talon.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - September 04, 2012 02:50 pm UTC

^ hehe
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - September 06, 2012 08:31 am UTC

This is the 3G Eclipse body I had on my old NTC3

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Functional fart can and all!

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - September 25, 2012 01:49 am UTC

Found a few more!

3g Eclipse Spyder
[Linked Image]

Evo X
[Linked Image]

Evo X
[Linked Image]

Evo VIII or IX?
[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - September 25, 2012 01:52 am UTC

Originally Posted by Jason Drew
A store here in Quebec called C'est Pas Cher, I could pick another one up and send it to you next time I'm in the area. They had white and blue as well.

I could likely pick it up in my local hobby store... do you have the brand name of the toy??
Posted By: Jay Stacey

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - September 25, 2012 02:03 am UTC

Eric, walmarts has a police car evo in matchbox

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 01, 2012 03:19 pm UTC

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 01, 2012 04:35 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Jay Stacey
Eric, walmarts has a police car evo in matchbox

Like this one?

Originally Posted by Eric Kellar
Not a dsm nor a 4g63 but thought I would share a toy I just found!

[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 05, 2013 03:28 am UTC

I got a late birthday present from my wonderful lady! 1:18 scale Lancer Evo X

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/BFoP/IMG_0746_zps8d4ade4c.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/BFoP/IMG_0747_zpsf85958cc.jpg[/img]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 05, 2013 03:30 am UTC

Since i had too many pictures in the previous post:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 05, 2013 03:38 am UTC

Sweet!

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 05, 2013 04:09 am UTC

Whoa awesome!

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - October 05, 2013 06:17 pm UTC

Newest addition

[Linked Image]

Finally found a pristine one like Rob once had laugh Think I have most of them now, or at least very close to.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 07, 2013 12:11 am UTC

Well finally got around to taking pictures of my 2g eclipse model in 1/24 scale that is 1 of 1...yup, you heard right, this is the only one of these you'll ever get and it took a lot of arm twisting and green paper to get it. BUT it's finally mine (I'm a diehard Eclipse collector...so I don't mind spending the coin on something like this).

Here she is, all in wood, carved meticulously by what I believe was a CNC machine:

Posted By: Jeff Mitchell

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 07, 2013 01:25 am UTC

Awesome collection Guillaume, I've never seen most of these.

That wood one is really incredible. Too bad it doesn't have a spoiler but I suppose that would have been a difficult shape. Is it heavy?

I bet the Fast & Furious themed stuff is worth a little more now frown frown

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 07, 2013 01:26 am UTC

Pretty cool! Rare for sure. So how exactly it was made and the cost

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 07, 2013 01:48 am UTC

It is actually quite heavy, from the shear weight of it I can only assume it was made from a solid block of wood. This was either a designer's model or one used for the mockup of a windtunnel model for coefficient calculations. Still trying to find that out. Getting the model was the first thing on my list, research is after tongue

It was made with the aid of a CNC machine from what the previous owner told me. Hence the perfect lines and mirror image of the real deal 2g. It's missing the spoiler and mirrors for the exact reason Jeff mentioned, depending on the design of the CNC machine, some angles aren't possible and get in the way of the machine to finish the actual body of the car. Cost I'll keep to myself because it was a bit too much and either way, this thing isn't leaving my collection for a LONG LONG while laugh I may try my hands on a 3D modeller to get a version I can finish off with the spoiler and so on, but this one isn't being touched, it's staying as-is.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 07, 2013 01:52 am UTC

Originally Posted by Jeff Mitchell

I bet the Fast & Furious themed stuff is worth a little more now frown frown

Yeah, anything with the figurine of Paul Walker went 10x the price. A model I bought for 9$ a long time ago has sprung to 175-250$ a pop. Makes no sense to me, but that's how our world works. People are only remembered and praised after their death, rarely are they in their own lifetime.
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 07, 2013 02:46 am UTC

That thing sure is beautiful!! Can't wait to see it in person!

I hear 3d printing gets costly too!
Posted By: Robert Dike

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 07, 2013 03:34 am UTC

Good god Gui, that thing is beautiful! tu

Posted By: Manny Sandhu

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 07, 2013 06:10 pm UTC

Looks like its made out of MDF
Posted By: Mike Lane

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 07, 2013 07:44 pm UTC

10000s of hand power!!

Seriously though i vouch for staring at some wood. intriguing wood at that.
Posted By: Johnny Larmond

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 08, 2013 05:08 pm UTC

no wing?!

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - December 09, 2013 03:02 am UTC

One is in the projects for a copy of this one, but yeah, that one is staying as is with no wing. I like the smoothness it creates to that particular wood model, no hard corners.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - April 20, 2014 12:49 am UTC

Blue Eclipse

Wonder how much this one will go for....last blue one I've seen sold, sold for 700 to some guy in Russia tongue

Orange one usually sells for 200-300 but this year I saw one go for 500$!

Orange Eclipse

Even if some of our cars aren't worth much...their toys certainly are laugh

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - April 24, 2014 01:49 am UTC

325$ and climbing!

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - April 24, 2014 04:07 am UTC

I have red one. Bought it for 50 $ 2 years ago

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - April 24, 2014 04:42 am UTC

Normally, those should go up in value later (the red one). It's the only model that only 2500 were made. The yellow, green and purple one are 5000 in number each. The orange and blue were under 1000 in numbers if memory serves me right.

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - April 24, 2014 05:34 am UTC

550$!

Still better than the 700$ the last one went for though tongue

Re: Official DSM Toy Model thread - March 13, 2016 02:54 am UTC

Well, I thought these couldn't get any better tongue

Super well detailed 1/43 of our cars. Although very similar to the ones made by x-concepts way back. These have no engine. Bottom is flat (no exhaust system or drivetrain detail). Nothing opens, but "gosh golly" they make nice desk ornaments laugh

I'll have a better pic of them, just rushing this one cause I'm giddy lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Come in different colors (gun metal/silver/white/red/cayenne/black)
© 2024 Club DSM Canada