Driving a Lancer at the Moment

Posted By: Steve Rode

Driving a Lancer at the Moment - August 03, 2017 01:07 pm UTC

So my Talon got hit in the parking lot of the GO station again...another hit and run. Golly...I'm beginning to take this personally.

They gave me a FWD Lancer as a rental while it's getting fixed. Nothing special but I really like the way it drives and the look. Was never a fan before, but these are some nice cars.

I can only imagine what the AWD Turbos are like.
Makes me want to go out to the Mitsu store and buy one up.
What an enjoyable driving experience!
Posted By: Isaque Nunes

Re: Driving a Lancer at the Moment - August 03, 2017 02:52 pm UTC

Ha! Imagine what a boosted Lancer is like. That's the real question. I can answer that... Fn awesome! Bye Bye Evo's! hehe...
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: Driving a Lancer at the Moment - August 03, 2017 04:50 pm UTC

Sorry to hear. Really goes to show how many people don't give a flying crap about anybody elses stuff. Probably justifies their screwup by thinking "ah it's just an old car".

I haven't driven a base model Lancer, but I did hear that they drive nice and tight.
Posted By: Ian Burnside

Re: Driving a Lancer at the Moment - August 03, 2017 10:00 pm UTC

Nothing special about driving a lancer, been my daily for 7 years. Goes from A to B and looks good.
Posted By: Guillaume Berton

Re: Driving a Lancer at the Moment - August 04, 2017 07:48 pm UTC

That's why you get those cameras that record when the car is bumped and during driving. People are...well...like our government; crooked and have no morals or empathy. I have no faith in common decency in this province.
Posted By: Guillaume Berton

Re: Driving a Lancer at the Moment - August 04, 2017 07:52 pm UTC

As for driving a lancer....yeah they aren't bad, but there are so many out there you just don't feel unique/special.

2g DSM/1g DSM...you know you're one of the few chosen ones...or cursed ones tongue
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: Driving a Lancer at the Moment - August 04, 2017 09:23 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Guillaume Berton
there are so many out there you just don't feel unique/special.

That's the best part.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada