My housewarming dsm bbq and car meet sat april 7th

Posted By: Mike Lane

My housewarming dsm bbq and car meet sat april 7th - March 27, 2018 03:35 am UTC

3pm windsor
Posting kinda late. But meh most of you know from fbook
Whos down? Moved in just over a week ago. Its been ambitious to say the least. Dsms welcome or dsmers i guess haha
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: My housewarming dsm bbq and car meet sat april 7th - March 27, 2018 04:03 pm UTC

Windsor is quite the hike for any of the 15 active members on the forum unfortunately frown congrats on the new place though!
Posted By: Ian Burnside

Re: My housewarming dsm bbq and car meet sat april 7th - March 27, 2018 04:45 pm UTC

Is there even 15 members active? I'm half a days ride away also.
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: My housewarming dsm bbq and car meet sat april 7th - March 27, 2018 08:38 pm UTC

I was being optimistic weep
Posted By: Jay Stacey

Re: My housewarming dsm bbq and car meet sat april 7th - March 28, 2018 12:49 am UTC

Sorry Mike. . Defiantly not in the cards for us.

Re: My housewarming dsm bbq and car meet sat april 7th - March 28, 2018 06:37 am UTC

Re: My housewarming dsm bbq and car meet sat april 7th - March 28, 2018 06:38 am UTC

Originally Posted by Lucian Marta
Windsor is quite the hike for any of the 15 active members on the forum unfortunately frown congrats on the new place though!

Thanks man! I feel good vibes comin!! This workshop tho !! And cant wait to fill this driveway with everyones nice cars f and f style
Oh i hear you guys. Might be a few 2gs showing up tho 😊
Posted By: Guillaume Berton

Re: My housewarming dsm bbq and car meet sat april 7th - April 06, 2018 08:06 pm UTC

Working saturday at double time so can't say no. I'm out.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada