SHEEEITE

Posted By: Micheal Leclerc

SHEEEITE - January 15, 2011 11:45 pm UTC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdIpdtpGAGI
Posted By: Ryan Laliberte

Re: SHEEEITE - January 16, 2011 03:34 am UTC

They are a crush-style bearing. You will have to torque them down in order for things to tighten up. If it's still fucked, then get mad.
Posted By: KEVIN KIRELUK

Re: SHEEEITE - January 16, 2011 03:35 pm UTC

They were already in his motor! He later found out SBR sent him a cut crank WITH std bearings.
Posted By: Ryan Laliberte

Re: SHEEEITE - January 16, 2011 03:51 pm UTC

OH SNAP!

Ok, get mad. bitch
Posted By: Cody M. Dyck

Re: SHEEEITE - January 16, 2011 06:15 pm UTC

Another bad slowboy story, I don't know why anyone orders from them anymore.

http://www.vendors-reviewed.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=69a34bf0a62b774849f4aa1b86f06b27

Re: SHEEEITE - January 17, 2011 02:32 am UTC

The bearings were stamped "STD". Machine shop confirmed the crank is cut .010

No one can believe it even ran. My own fault tho...
Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: SHEEEITE - January 17, 2011 01:06 pm UTC

SBR screwed that up TOTALLY from the first step. Their add CLEARLY stated the "kit" included bearings. After I got the kit WITHOUT bearings, we contacted them, and they said the original ad was a mistake, the kit came WITHOUT bearings. They offered to SELL me bearings at what I thought was a great price.....but they sold me the regular "alumaglide" or whatever they call them, the cheap bearings, instead of the "race" trimetal bearings (so the price was really not so great). They sent STANDARD alumaglide bearings, so I just assumed it was an uncut crank, and ordered Mike STANDARD race bearings...
THis has happened to me a couple of times with their "specials". They end up coming WITHOUT some major item they were supposed to come WITH....and they end up really not being a "deal" at all.
I won't bring in those "one day specials" anymore, will ONLY deal with SBR as a LAST resort...

Posted By: Mike Kuttschrutter

Re: SHEEEITE - January 17, 2011 11:21 pm UTC

This was the same kit that Mike L recieved with standard 2.0 pistons.
There is a picture somewhere of the pistons peeking a few MM above the deck of the block.

The only thing that seemed to be NOT botched in that "ONE DAY SPECIAL" is the rod's....

Re: SHEEEITE - January 22, 2011 04:26 pm UTC

Yeah... and we'll see about that.

At least it's freezing outside, so I have no desire to take the car out. I can just finish this thing slowly.
Posted By: Jeff White

Re: SHEEEITE - January 22, 2011 09:57 pm UTC

hmmmmmmmmmm .50 cents in plastiguage could have saved your entire motor.

Also this video shows alittle but even undersize bearings for a cut crank will move the same as this one, Because there needs to be a oil film all the way around the crank.

Posted By: mike leclerc

Re: SHEEEITE - March 12, 2011 03:44 am UTC

mike@blizmop.com
© 2024 Club DSM Canada