Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING

Posted By: bryan clayton

Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - June 30, 2008 07:39 pm UTC

Well I ordered some ARP'S and an exhaust mani bolts from ziggy on thursday.
They just came in today. Looked great! This is my first time ordering through him, I know he's the main man to deal with on the board, and now I know why laugh

Thanks a lot Ziggy!
Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - June 30, 2008 09:11 pm UTC

Glad everything went smoothly, and glad SOME of my customers still appreciate me smile
Posted By: Ryan Laliberte

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - June 30, 2008 09:15 pm UTC

I appreciate you Ziggy. laugh

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - June 30, 2008 09:25 pm UTC

Thanks, Ryan, but there are a few that don't. Some of my "better" customers that I have extended credit to in past are getting all indignant because I am asking that they actually PAY for their stuff 3 months after they got it. Can you imagine the nerve of me, expecting such a thing? One of them even told me by PM:
"And I hope you go broke and close the doors forever. Calling me a clown. Look whos talking you fat eating cheese burger bastard."

Don't be surprised if I do a few less "favours" in future, and if I insist that ALL parts are paid for IN FULL before I ship them..
Posted By: Ghislain Goudreau

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - June 30, 2008 09:48 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich
Thanks, Ryan, but there are a few that don't. Some of my "better" customers that I have extended credit to in past are getting all indignant because I am asking that they actually PAY for their stuff 3 months after they got it. Can you imagine the nerve of me, expecting such a thing? One of them even told me by PM:
"And I hope you go broke and close the doors forever. Calling me a clown. Look whos talking you fat eating cheese burger bastard."

Don't be surprised if I do a few less "favours" in future, and if I insist that ALL parts are paid for IN FULL before I ship them..

What??? Feed him rice.

For those who owe the Grand Master Zigman ca$h; pay up or go to hell.

Oh yeah Zig; Care to spread their name on the public place for all to enjoy???

Ghislain.
Posted By: Ryan Rae

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - June 30, 2008 10:58 pm UTC

thats brutal.. pay up assholes. Ziggy is good enough to allow you to pay later on and you try to stiff him, not cool. Ive dealt with ziggy many times and hes a great guy.

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - June 30, 2008 11:25 pm UTC

The guy who made that statement has paid, & is no longer a customer of mine. I don't see any need to spread his name..
One of his buddies is giving me a hard time, he is next. Just going to get my money from him, then he can buy his parts elsewhere also. Customers like that I don't need or want.
Posted By: Robert Glover

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - June 30, 2008 11:49 pm UTC

You've broken your Ziggy cherry! wink

Probably one of the best guy's i've ever dealt with on this website, or as a vendor in general.

btw, Ziggy sorry i haven't had a chance to reply to you for those things I need yet.. I've actually had a couple set backs but i'll be getting in touch in a few weeks for some quotes! smile
Posted By: Joe Esmama

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 01, 2008 12:18 am UTC

Ziggy's my homie fo life! tu

As always, great person to deal with in general!

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 01, 2008 12:32 am UTC

Thanks guys for all the kind words..and I will continue to be there for those that appreciate my services. Those that don't, please don't bother me..

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 01, 2008 01:29 am UTC

The nerve of people eh?

It's too bad you got stiffed like that. Tell them where to go, how to get there, and never talk to them again.

Close the doors... cheeseburger... The nerve! mad

Honestly, I would like to see that person in your position, see what they think.
Posted By: Brandon Clement

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 01, 2008 04:00 am UTC

I don't know how anyone could say anything bad about Ziggy, or to Ziggy. Even though I haven't gotten parts from him (yet), he's always been quick to reply with a quote and has always been helpful.

I appreciate everything he's done for me, and I don't know how others have the nerve and ignorance to say harsh things
Posted By: Jay McClelland

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 01, 2008 05:14 am UTC

Originally Posted by Brandon Clement
I don't know how anyone could say anything bad about Ziggy, or to Ziggy. Even though I haven't gotten parts from him (yet), he's always been quick to reply with a quote and has always been helpful.

I appreciate everything he's done for me, and I don't know how others have the nerve and ignorance to say harsh things

I can second that. Ziggy has always been there helping me out. If it wasn't for him my talons would never see the road. He bends over backwards to help anyone out he can. Because of him being so nice I tend to buy parts new from him. A little more then finding some used parts. But helps him, and I won't have to replace that part for along time =]

This board is lucky to have Ziggy.
Posted By: Mike Kuttschrutter

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 01, 2008 05:32 am UTC

If something unfortunate happens to Ziggy,*god forbid.
Will anyone take over? what happens to RTM?

I will be lost on where to get some of my parts.

Ziggy makes buying the parts you need hassle free.

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 01, 2008 12:20 pm UTC

Geez.....my heasd is swelling so badly, I might have to go out and get new hats....
Posted By: Octavio Barrera

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 01, 2008 04:40 pm UTC

Ziggy is the man!, he hooked me up with all the parts that I need to put my car back on the road, lucky me he had everything in stock.

Thanks a lot Ziggy!!.

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 02, 2008 12:35 am UTC

Quite the fan club you've got going here.

We should make little RTM Racing Fan Club buttons.
Posted By: Garret Sliva

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 02, 2008 01:19 am UTC

Couldn't agree more here guys. I ordered an exhaust for the Spyder through ziggy this last winter. Got it with no hassle and a hell of a deal. When I later found out that Megan Racing hade a huge defect in their production I called ziggy to ask him a few questions. He was very helpfull and generally concerned. I didn't expect that, thats for sure. I will be doing more business in the future here ziggy, im done with alot of these other companies.

By the way, Megan is sending me a brand new "revised" downpipe ziggy. Thanks for the help again!

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 02, 2008 02:14 am UTC

Glad to hear it..it just didn't make sense to me that a company could offer both a downpipe and a catback that were not compatible with each other...

Hopefully Megan isn't going to ship cross border with UPS....would hate to see you get screwed on the brokerage fees...when avoiding them is the reason most people come to me to start with..
Posted By: Dan Duware

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 02, 2008 03:59 am UTC

I'd like to jump in here as well...

I've only had a couple transactions w/ Ziggy (twice? thrice? I dunno...) but his service has been stellar every time. Parts arrive on time and are packaged nicely. Plus, he sits patiently throughout the buying process while I hum and haw about what I want smile

Thanks again, Ziggy.

Posted By: Scott McIntyre

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 02, 2008 03:51 pm UTC

I've purchased parts from Ziggy a half dozen times or more and he has *always* provided stellar service. Prices are great, packaging is top notch, and turnaround is fast. I never have any reservations dealing with Ziggy and have great confidence that he'll always do his customer right.

RTM is my vendor of choice! tu
Posted By: Kevin Jenkins

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 02, 2008 08:23 pm UTC

Yep, he stocks all the dsm necessities (and more) and gives hassle free services.

My kind of parts supplier.
Posted By: Grant Redfern

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 02, 2008 08:44 pm UTC

+1 for the Ziggy leg humping. Truely an asset to the DSM community.

Cheers Mate.
Posted By: Ryan Wopereis

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 04, 2008 01:17 am UTC

Once again I am going to suggest that we have a sticky thread for Ziggy that remains at the top of this section.

Ziggy. I think you should post the names of the people who you mentioned above. I can vouch for the type of guy you are to deal with and I know that whoever pulled this bullshit on you is a meat head. There is no other explanation. So personally I would like to know who these people are so I know to steer clear of dealing with them. After all that is what the "Good Guy/Bad Guy" section is for.
Posted By: Paul Petricca

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 04, 2008 01:46 am UTC

I'm pretty sure the number of Ziggy's satisfied customers will always heavily outnumber the dissatisfied ones. All I can say is keep up the excellent work Zigman tu.

As for the haters bird.
Posted By: Jay McClelland

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 04, 2008 02:03 am UTC

Not to mention whos name usually always gets mentioned when someone is looking for parts. =]
Posted By: ruben silva

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 07, 2008 03:42 am UTC

Yup ziggy is the man got my master cylinder to me in 2 days amazing when the dsm is down and in need of a part ziggy is the man to call just finished a complete swap and ziggy supplied all the parts coud not be happier as a customer.
Posted By: Gates Perry

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 07, 2008 04:06 pm UTC

I actually look forward to dealing with Ziggy again - THAT's how awesome Ziggy is!

Who's better than Ziggy?
Noooooooooobody!
Posted By: Robert Glover

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 07, 2008 08:57 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Gates Perry

Who's better than Ziggy?
Noooooooooobody!

I lol'ed.
Posted By: Ryan Wopereis

Re: Ziggy! First time experience...AMAZING - July 08, 2008 01:44 am UTC

I know this is a bit off topic, but Robert, I lol'ed when I read your signature. That's great.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada