Mike Degli Angeli = GG

Posted By: Danny Dias

Mike Degli Angeli = GG - December 22, 2011 02:53 pm UTC

Bought an ACT2600 clutch and resurfaced flywheel. Installed them and both working great. great guy to deal with.
Posted By: Greg Durban

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - January 17, 2012 03:41 am UTC

+1 for Mike. Got a sweet deal on some goodies for the cars. Thanks a bunch.
Posted By: Luke Smith

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - March 15, 2012 06:16 pm UTC

+1 here as well. Messaged me when I was asking about a oil pan fitting and gave me a good deal and sent it quickly. Great guy to deal with. Thanks Mike!
Posted By: Pedro Suarez

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - November 05, 2012 03:07 am UTC

+1 just got a 2g starter from him for an amazing price. Really quick sale and was super easy to work with. Thanks Mike !!
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - November 05, 2012 12:53 pm UTC

+1 here also. Didn't want to make a trip to the shop so he agreed to meet up in mississauga. Good dude to chat with! Nice to finally meet the brainchild of Brightside, the beautiful works of art from there that are going on my car make me love it even more!
Posted By: Mike Kuttschrutter

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - November 05, 2012 01:42 pm UTC

+5
I needed an engine harness badly, Mike seemed to be the only person on here with one, or at least the only serson to offer one. Saved my ass.
I also dropped off a valvecover for him to pretty up, so I am sure I will be even happier.
Posted By: Roman Cullen

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - November 12, 2012 02:46 am UTC

Also +1. Good guy tu
Posted By: Luke Decking

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - November 12, 2012 04:32 pm UTC

I've had a couple deals with him, all went well until he pulled his back and he had me change his tires....... convenient mike!

he does good work too!
Posted By: Mike Degli Angeli

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - November 12, 2012 04:56 pm UTC

LOL, I remember that day. I threw out my back with my car up in the air without two tires on the car changing my track wheels out.

There i was all by myself and couldn't drive myself home. Luckily luc showed up and mounted my tires and put my car back on all four so I could drive home.

Posted By: Garret Sliva

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - December 12, 2012 08:58 pm UTC

Paid for an oil filter housing on November 5th, was apparently shipped on November 12th, and here I am today exactly one month later still without the parts. Mike has always been a good guy to deal with so I am not concerned, I am sure he is just busy, but have been waiting for a tracking number or something without any response...

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - December 13, 2012 06:07 pm UTC

Sorry, been incredibly busy writing some technical exams. This did go out. It did take me a week to send it out but it did go out.

don't know what i did with the tracking info and canada post wont do anything without it.... I have another one of these from my personal motor that i can give you or give you your money back and a couple bucks for your trouble.

Let me know and i'll make it right.
Posted By: Sam Huard

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - December 31, 2012 01:09 am UTC

Just got a Transmission for my newly aquired 1G off Mike. Had the chance too look around Brightside also. Great guy to deal with, will also be sending some powder coating his way, as the quality looks great!
Posted By: Johnny Larmond

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - August 10, 2014 05:30 pm UTC

Kudos for Mike for helping me out over the past couple years. Amazing guy, amazing quality work. Keep it up Mike!
Posted By: Bryan OShaughnessy

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - August 15, 2015 01:26 pm UTC

Paid for an intercooler on the 17th of July and it's been one month and still hasn't been shipped. Since I am relatively new here I was getting a little sceptical about his integrity until I seen this thread and his reputation so I am not really concerned. Communication has been spotty but he seems like a genuine guy, just not sure how much longer to wait...
Posted By: Johnny Larmond

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - August 17, 2015 02:02 am UTC

I assure you he just got caught up in something or another. He will come through. I'll try and give him a shout.

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - August 28, 2015 01:49 pm UTC

Mike came through, Little late but for the deal he gave me, well worth it! GG tu

Posted By: Isaque Nunes

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - August 31, 2015 05:25 pm UTC

Got my rims powder coated about 3-4 years ago... Still get complements on them... Mike's a really good guy.. Sometimes life has hick ups... Glad he came through Bryan.

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - August 31, 2015 06:14 pm UTC

Sorry about that Bryan. Ya its been real busy once again at Brightside and i was gone for a bit of vacation as well which made when i got back even more hectic. That intercooler was tough to find a box to pack in too. I'm sure you have received it by now.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Now I owe a guy a starter test from last week. Need to be more diligent with my reminders on my phone or i simply forget!

BTW my DSM runs.
Posted By: Jeremy Gilbert

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - August 31, 2015 08:25 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Mike Degli Angeli
BTW my DSM runs.

Woohoo!!

Does it move, too?

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - September 01, 2015 12:34 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Jeremy Gilbert
Originally Posted by Mike Degli Angeli
BTW my DSM runs.

Woohoo!!

Does it move, too?

We haven't tried moving it yet. I only have time to spend on it on Sundays. This Sunday I will go back to it after I order a couple things that I ordered this week.

Next week I have taken off work to sort through the car.

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - September 01, 2015 11:38 pm UTC

No problem Mike, I understand how busy life can get. As you can see it's quite an upgrade and will be put to good use!

[Linked Image]

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - September 02, 2015 01:50 am UTC

Originally Posted by Bryan OShaughnessy
No problem Mike, I understand how busy life can get. As you can see it's quite an upgrade and will be put to good use!

[Linked Image]

That looks great! did the brackets and inlet/outlet work out for you? Seems like it did!

You got your $100 worth there!

Re: Mike Degli Angeli = GG - September 02, 2015 03:40 pm UTC

Everything worked out great, welded up some brackets on the lower frame to mount it and had to shorten the inlet a few inches. Now just waiting on a few couplers to come in, which cost almost as much as the intercooler itself! weep

Thanks for the awesome deal, the intercooler has become the focal point of the car lol
© 2024 Club DSM Canada