Sven Hebbard

Posted By: Andre Chabot

Sven Hebbard - May 27, 2012 06:39 pm UTC

WAiting quiete a while to post this because I know Sven is offsiter for work and sometimes doesnt have access to the board.

Sold him a HKS SSQ BOV for his build. I felt comfortable knowing he had been on the board for a while so i didnt push hard to get the payment and shipped it without. Sven originally made good effort to try and pay but i was aving computer issues and could not accept the email transfer.

I have asked for over a month for him to resend it and I have recieved no word back. few days ago Sven removed himself from the post where I asked for an update.

He has been active on the site and has read my msgs asking for his payment.

He doesnt seem like a bad guy but he is not paying me and is not communicating so for me its very clear.

BEWARE!

I will change this post if he gets in touch
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Sven Hebbard - May 27, 2012 08:22 pm UTC

Andre, did you realize you generally have 30 days to accept an EMT?

Re: Sven Hebbard - May 28, 2012 01:00 am UTC

he pulled back the EMT when i had trouble with internet and recieving it.. that was no problem,,, he just hasnt re sent it in a month and a half
Posted By: Sven Hebbard

Re: Sven Hebbard - May 30, 2012 03:33 am UTC

Okay, now that I have a second.

I'm sorry this has happened andre. We tryed numerious ways to get it throught and I did fire emt twice over with one expiring and one you unable to get.

I do work in the oil patch as a nuclear tech and i push around 160-200 hours every 2 weeks. Now that being said When i go to work at 5am and come home at 9-10pm nothing is open whenever i'm around.

Also i'm stationed up at CLAWR at camp which gives me limited internet access and unable to get off the range whenever I wish to do so.

And further more I have recently got a concussion and was in the hospital for a while being watched getting cat scans every day.

Once i'm back from clawer I will fix this and or anything else that may have come up with anyone else.

I"M SORRY IT IS MY FAULT I WILL CORRECT IT.

Re: Sven Hebbard - June 01, 2012 10:51 pm UTC

Im Sorry I went this direct Sven... never really though you were a BAD GUY.

Thanks for touching base and sending the EMT

© 2024 Club DSM Canada