Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing

Posted By: Isaque Nunes

Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - May 23, 2013 08:48 pm UTC

Well I've gone through some unfortunate problems with my Lancer GTS. Now car is at the dealer and they wanted $710 for OEM Clutch, called Ziggy to see if there was something he could do and within 5 min's was calling me back with a Clutch Master Stage 1 for a few hundred less then Mitsu!
Thanks Ziggy for coming through once again for an old time DSM'r.
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - May 31, 2013 12:28 am UTC

+1 another positive review.

Ziggy is awesome! if it weren't for him, I would pull out all of my hair!

Thanks Zig!! tu
Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - May 31, 2013 11:53 am UTC

At least you HAVE hair ... frown

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - May 31, 2013 05:50 pm UTC

Clutch works like a glove Ziggy! Thoughy it would be a little tougher on the leg but all in all fairly close to stock!

Saved me a good chunk of change!
Cheers
Posted By: Jeff Mitchell

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - May 31, 2013 05:57 pm UTC

Hey Isaque, good to see you around again. Is there a good story behind what happened to your Lancer clutch? wink

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - May 31, 2013 06:02 pm UTC

Hey Jeff,

It's an expensive story! I spun a bearing on my 08 Lancer GTS and I'm at 174xxx km so warrenty was done!
Long story short, I installed a used engine with 56k on it and $5800 later I'm back on the road!
I ended up redoing almost the whole front end. Tie rods tranny service, clutch etc... but still hywy robbery.
Dixie Mitsu at least discounted me $600 but who know how much they tacked on to give the discount!
All in all not a bad job, the mechanic was really good and now I brought my old engine home to tear into and understand these 4b11's. I'll also slowly rebuild it and pick up ralliart turbo parts to get my boost fix finally.
Cheers
Posted By: Jeff Mitchell

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - May 31, 2013 07:34 pm UTC

Damn, that is quite the expensive story weep

Originally Posted by Isaque Nunes
now I brought my old engine home to tear into and understand these 4b11's. I'll also slowly rebuild it and pick up ralliart turbo parts to get my boost fix finally.

tu tu At least that sounds like fun!

Posted By: Roman Cullen

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - June 09, 2013 01:49 am UTC

Yes, Ziggy is awesome. Had some seal leaking issues and he hooked me up! Love RTM love
Posted By: Gates Perry

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - June 21, 2013 12:12 pm UTC

Yet another +1 from me for Ziggy being a good guy - and Paul too! Excellent communication, fast shipping and they're genuinely nice people. They even contacted me to let me know that one of my parts would only be in stock within the following week and asked if I'd rather wait to have everything sent out at the same time or if I'd prefer two shipments instead. I didn't mind waiting so I received my parts within a day once the part arrived and the package was shipped.

I'd never hesitate to deal with Ziggy/RTM Racing! tutu

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - June 21, 2013 03:34 pm UTC

Clutch is working great Ziggy!
When I went to pick up the clutch one night it was around 10pm! What store provides a service that let's you pick up after hours... Hehe..
Ziggy also showed me around his shop, man I miss those days working on a Bridgeport!
Keep up the great work Ziggy.
Posted By: Guillaume Berton

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - June 21, 2013 03:38 pm UTC

Nothing but great service with all aspects of his store. Got all my clutch components and as Gates mentioned, when it wasn't in stock I was kept in the loop the whole time and offered to ship items separately or to wait. Wish everyplace was like this, couldn't ask for anything better smile

Even helping me out with something else at the moment. Absolute great shop!
Posted By: Danny Dias

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - June 28, 2013 05:10 pm UTC

+1 for Ziggy. Almost all my parts are from him and always great service.I'd be broke with a dead bird if it wasnt for RTM.

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - June 28, 2013 07:25 pm UTC

Another +1 for the RTM crew! Thanks you guys! I'm VERY happy with that last order. smile

tu tu
Posted By: John MacPhail

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - July 11, 2013 04:57 pm UTC

Ziggy comes through again, Needed special order auto parts Ziggy found and shipped to me,always a great way to find parts! Ziggy for president!!!!
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - July 15, 2013 10:48 pm UTC

I haven't given props do Ziggy and Paul for a while but I definitely owe it to them after this past week.
I finally received my end links last thursday and both of them had cracked boots. Let Ziggy know that night, spoke with him and Paul Friday morning and received the replacements today.
Thanks RTM!
Posted By: Guillaume Berton

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - July 25, 2013 12:50 am UTC

Add another good transaction to the list, couplers came quick and exactly as I needed laugh
Posted By: Dustin Prosser

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - July 31, 2013 12:13 am UTC

Thanks Ziggy, Ralco shifter feels great.
Also seemed like it arrived before I even placed the order lol.
Posted By: Jeremy Gilbert

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - August 02, 2013 04:28 am UTC

Another big thumbs up for Ziggy; he came through for me in a huge way once again.

I've had one hell of a week dealing with a particular issue and desperately need my car for the weekend. Upon realizing he didn't have the part I needed in stock, he searched out an old engine and found a used one for me. After I drove down to pick it up along with a new set of OEM bolts, he didn't even charge me, since I originally bought the parts from and he wanted to help out.

What a guy.

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - August 02, 2013 02:08 pm UTC

Ziggy is one of the best guys I've dealt with! With all that's going on with my bearling/slave. He just sourced out the clutch for me (middle man) but still has taken as if it's his responsibility and now I'll be getting a new release bearing/slave.
It's too bad that there aren't more business people out there like Ziggy! It sure would make deals a lot more trust worthy and buy with confidence.
Cheers
Posted By: Luke Decking

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - September 04, 2013 10:47 pm UTC

Ziggy put up with my crap once again and got me a SWEET deal on some AMAZING cross drilled slotted rotors for my MPS.

Seriously, they make my rims look like sex.......having sex......with.......sex?

thanks bud!
Posted By: Stephan Tanchak

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - September 04, 2013 11:10 pm UTC

The world needs more people like Ziggy. My order ended up being cheaper than listed, and he told me this and gave my money back!

Name one other shop that respects its customers that much and is that trust worthy. Im willing to bet very few are.

You are THE BEST Ziggy and Paul!
Posted By: Reza Mirza

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - September 05, 2013 04:17 pm UTC

I'm not a big fan of stickers, logos and such on my car. However you will find an RTM Racing aluminum spark plug cover and a Forced Performance license plate cover, both for very good reasons smile

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - September 06, 2013 04:44 pm UTC

+1 For the RTM CREW again! tu

Thanks you guys! smile

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - September 06, 2013 07:44 pm UTC

Got my slave/bearing yesterday! Quick as always and my rear drivers side door has the RTM sticker pimp
Thanks Ziggy.
Posted By: Jeremy Gilbert

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - April 17, 2015 12:38 pm UTC

Yet another noteworthy performance by Ziggy and Paul down at RTM.

I have a short period of time in which I have to reassemble what used to be my Talon. Found something broken that needed to be replaced before things could get going; it would take a week or two to get a new one. Ziggy had Paul find and disassemble some of their brand new inventory to get me just the piece I need, leaving themselves with a fairly expensive paperweight while they wait on the new part to arrive.

Why, you ask, would Ziggy go through all this trouble? So that I can have my car on the road a week earlier.

Out-freaking-standing. Thanks again guys.

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - April 17, 2015 01:03 pm UTC

Yep. It's pretty unreal the level of high quality customer service they offer.

Another +1 on my end.
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - April 17, 2015 03:02 pm UTC

Nothing short of excellence from RTM, always. No matter how big or small of an order I place the boys always take care of it all, really well smile
Posted By: Bryan OShaughnessy

Re: Ziggy Dietrich @ RTM Racing - April 18, 2015 02:26 am UTC

RTM has made owning the Colt a pleasure with having so many rare and small parts so close to home.

The Colt will wear your vinyl with pride! lol
© 2024 Club DSM Canada