GG Sven Hebbard

Posted By: John MacPhail

GG Sven Hebbard - February 26, 2014 07:51 pm UTC

Picked up a bunch of parts off Sven, quick to reply to messages, even called from Alberta, great to talk to, packed well shipped fast AWESOME deal. Thanks SVEN
Posted By: Terry S

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - February 26, 2014 08:00 pm UTC

Like wise, I'm still waiting for my stuff but the primary transaction went as smoothly as it could.
Posted By: Sven Hebbard

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - February 26, 2014 10:27 pm UTC

Terry, there's you, zucian, deep and a guy from Quebec that once I'm back home all your parts are going out the door

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - February 26, 2014 10:51 pm UTC

No worries, I think my comment came off in an unintended way. No rush. Pleasure dealing with you.
Posted By: Sven Hebbard

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - February 26, 2014 11:01 pm UTC

All good... I'm just working 16 hr days and no post office when I get back...
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - March 16, 2014 08:12 pm UTC

Was gonna start a new thread but I will add to this existing one since it's very recent.

Had another great transaction with Sven. I've bought stuff off him in the past as well and he's a great member and always helps me out with stuff and throws in a free thing or two. And the packages always have something funny in or on them to bring up a good laugh.

Just have to keep in mind he's a hard working man. I had to wait a couple of days for my stuff to be sent out after I paid him. Not a problem at all. Never got screwed over, always received everything I needed. And in case he forgot something he shipped it ASAP to make it right.

Definitely an honest guy that's got great prices and I would never hesitate to buy from again and again.
Posted By: Corte Beech

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - March 20, 2014 06:32 pm UTC

Bought some parts off Sven, Easy to deal with and has amazing asking prices!!

Would definitely do business with him again.

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - March 21, 2014 08:51 pm UTC

I bought stuff off of Sven, his prices were more then fair, they were down right dirt cheap.

Anyone who was debating dealing with Sven....defiantly should!

His generosity just reconfirms that the members on this board are the reason I jumped through hoops to join this forum.

+1 for that guy!

Posted By: Deep Mann

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - March 23, 2014 04:07 pm UTC

Got some parts from Sven, Sweet deal and GG to deal with.
Posted By: shawn mccorkell

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - March 24, 2014 09:20 pm UTC

Got my FMIC from Sven. Waited a few weeks after I paid him, he them refunded me because he was working remotely and couldn't get it shipped out.

He then shipped it out for free and with no payment from me while I was on vacation last week to make up for the delay. I just received it today in great condition and as described and I now have the item an haven't paid for a thing.

Will be sending payment ASAP, definitely worked out in the end. Thanks!
Posted By: Jamie Best

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - April 12, 2014 12:51 am UTC

Unfortunately, I paid for cams 3 weeks ago, was told there was someone taking care of my shipment.... started pm Sven over a week ago (two weeks in) and still have not received any reply.... nothing.

Seems similar to a story I heard about a fmic.....
Posted By: Jeremy Gilbert

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - April 12, 2014 12:59 am UTC

Give him a chance; you'll get your cams. And I'm willing to bet you got a pretty good deal on them.
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - April 12, 2014 01:03 am UTC

Yeah Jamie, I have been waiting too. Sven is a busy guy and not very often at home so he doesn't always have a chance to get on here.
Just be patient, as stated before if you wanted things next day you should have paid full price.
Posted By: Jay Stacey

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - April 12, 2014 01:08 am UTC

Ya im waiting for stuff aswell. He said he should have got his new phone by now. Im hoping my stuff has been sent by his shipping guy. If anyone gets a shippment, please inform the rest of us.

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - April 12, 2014 12:30 pm UTC

yes I am aware that he is busy etc. etc. etc.

I am not implying that I got ripped off. But when there is no communication, How am I to know whether or not this is an issue with Canada post, or with Sven?

This is my concern, nothing else.

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - April 23, 2014 10:44 pm UTC

got my cams and at a great price! thanks sven
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: GG Sven Hebbard - April 24, 2014 01:43 pm UTC

Sven hooked me up with some great stuff, thanks man!
© 2024 Club DSM Canada