Need a 2g dash

Posted By: Luke Smith

Need a 2g dash - April 20, 2016 05:06 am UTC

Praying to the car gods for some help!

I had my dash out of the car when I was fixing all my wiring harnesses. For the winter it got stored in my shed. This weekend was finally nice enough to melt all the snow and I could get in that shed. Unfortunately over the winter rats chewed a bunch of the padding and nested in the ducts. It's pretty much ruined and I don't want to put it back in.

I'm out of time and out of money in getting this car ready for summer. I'm going to be in the Kingston - Ottawa area in a week and hoping I can find one in the area for cheap or maybe free. Willing to pull myself if need be. If anyone can help me out would be greatly appreciated!

Email redgsxwing@hotmail dot com
Thanks guys!
Posted By: Jason Drew

Re: Need a 2g dash - April 20, 2016 12:15 pm UTC

I was at our local Kenny u pull a few weeks back and they had a couple dsm's with perfect dashs, I know there's one in Ottawa, may be worth checking out as they only charge like $40 for the whole thing.

Re: Need a 2g dash - April 20, 2016 01:46 pm UTC

OK thanks Jason

Re: Need a 2g dash - May 03, 2016 12:25 am UTC

Well I went into Ottawa today and went to the Kenny u pull in nepean and no talons or any Chrysler with the right dash. Tomorrow is my last day here. Leaving Wed morning. If anyone has a dash I would really appreciate it. Send me an e-mail I should get it fairly quickly.
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: Need a 2g dash - May 03, 2016 01:49 am UTC

Check car-part.com

Then call wreckers to confirm they have it in decent shape.

You might find something local.
Posted By: Jaime Loo

Re: Need a 2g dash - May 03, 2016 09:55 pm UTC

email sent
Posted By: Sacha Gvozdanovic

Re: Need a 2g dash - May 04, 2016 01:11 am UTC

I have a grey 2g dash , located in montreal ! pm me if interested
Posted By: sam heatley

Re: Need a 2g dash - May 04, 2016 02:46 pm UTC

If you are changing entire dash with the vin# make sure you change it to original vin# or they wont etest it & it costs big money to have it re vined

Re: Need a 2g dash - May 08, 2016 01:03 pm UTC

Originally Posted by sam heatley
If you are changing entire dash with the vin# make sure you change it to original vin# or they wont etest it & it costs big money to have it re vined

Ya I have my Vin plate but I don't have to worry about etest where I live.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada