2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!!

Posted By: Jesse Mclean_dup1

2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 04:24 am UTC

Who wants in on shiny upper and lower 1g intercooler pipes? 150 bucks plus shipping! Act fast I cant take many orders! PM me...you'll be happy! {serious buyers only} 2.5" stainless steel, The real deal. PM me. No B.s.
Posted By: Steve Marton

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 06:16 am UTC

I'd be interested in the lower, in case somebody only wants the upper.
Posted By: Vincent Seah

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 06:30 am UTC

Can you do pipes for 2Gs?
Posted By: Mike Degli Angeli

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 12:04 pm UTC

What about custom pipes for a the larger intercoolers from street imports. Think you can make up some piping for them?
Posted By: Chris Krawczyk

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 12:46 pm UTC

Yes custom pipes would be good.

Lee do you have any pictures of the pipes? Or links to something similar? Is this $150 Canadian or US $?
Posted By: Noah Wiles

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 04:01 pm UTC

Originally posted by Vincent Seah:
Can you do pipes for 2Gs?
I second this question.
Posted By: Mario Tomberli

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 05:48 pm UTC

sounds good to me, like to see pics.
Posted By: Jon Arnett

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 06:46 pm UTC

4 questions.

1) Is that CDN funds?
2) Does the upper pipe come with the elbow/flange?
3) Will the upper pipe clear the ABS on a 92?
4) Any pics?

And yes, I'll take some.
Posted By: Kapak Leung

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 08:12 pm UTC

Lee, you really have to give more discription. I am also interested if all the answers to Jon's questions are YES plus the following?

5) Does it include all couplers? Step up from compressor J-pipe to 2.5" LIC pipe. LIC pipe to IC inlet. IC outlet to UIC pipe. UIC pipe to TB elbow.

6) For 1G or 2G TB elbows?

Kapak
Posted By: Vince Amato

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 08:56 pm UTC

Pics always help for purchases like this.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 12, 2004 10:52 pm UTC

No pics yet, still under development. iam using my ABS equipped 93 as the test mule. Mandrel bends yes, canadian funds yes, hardware probobly not, Iam trying to make no elbow at all, goes from Throttle body to the intercooler with the provision for the B.O.V.
Lower will need a stepper to downsize to the stock I.C flange diameter. With a clamp. No welding necc.
If this goes well I'll do 2g pipes, elbows, Turbo headers and Turbo intake pipes etc.
Keep the feedback coming and if you need to send pics of what you want e-mail to turbolover@beer.com
Thankyou.
Posted By: Octavio Barrera

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 14, 2004 01:59 am UTC

I'm interested, but I would like to see some pics.
Posted By: Jerry Rose

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 14, 2004 03:06 am UTC

I would do a set or go in on Steves upper at least. Stock replacement with bov mount with no abs.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 16, 2004 03:22 am UTC

In the works people! Hardest part is getting the flanges cut and welded on. It'll be 2.5" stainless, mandrel bent from the throttle body right to the Intercooler. 100% Bolt-on with guaranteed performance gains for half the cost of any other. The lower pipe will be 2.5" mandrel bent stainless as well with stepper clamps. All factory hardware is reusable.
What do you guys want next? Headers w/ mitsu or garrett flanges? o2 Housings? 3" Downpipes?
Let me know. Anybody can afford our stuff.
Fly69 Motorsportz. PM me for custom Intercooler pipes for front mounts.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 16, 2004 11:06 am UTC

3" o2 eliminator dp. mmmm..... drool
Posted By: Matt Palmer

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 16, 2004 12:16 pm UTC

It sounds like you can readily make almost anything, so is this a one-time deal? I don't need anything now, but I will need some stuff in the early summer. IC pipes, Exhaust Man, Intake Man?, and I second Steve's 3" o2 eliminator!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 16, 2004 10:56 pm UTC

02 Eliminator it is...just tell me how you guys want it. Wanna really get slobber mouthed? Next up? Sheetmetal intake manifolds; super, pro and Ultra flow {3-stages} for prices in canadian funds cheaper than american fund intakes...THAT FLOW BETTER AND ARE 100% CANADIAN!
Posted By: Matt Palmer

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 01:35 am UTC

One time deal?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 02:26 am UTC

Ah man you're gonna drive us all into bankruptcy! tongue drool... drool What the hell, I'm there already, so **** it laugh

Ok o2 eliminator for now... 3". Stainless maybe... But I'm broke so aluminized if possible. I say rejoin the wastegate flow well downstream of the original location, as smooth as possible. Not sure how it will work out in terms of clearance but I know it's been done. This will be relatively easy to modify to dumped, and back depending on people's tastes.
Posted By: Jerritt Parker

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 02:44 am UTC

Gimme a price on a mandrel bent intake pipe to replace the stock rubber junk, with no recirc for the bov. (3")
Posted By: Randy Johnson

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 03:31 am UTC

I am interested , sent a P/M

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 04:22 am UTC

i am in for intercooler pipes (upper & lower) as well as intake pipe

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 04:43 am UTC

Yeah 3" intake pipe is another thing. Oh man... At least this one should be very simple. I also just need a straight vpc style without any fittings.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 04:47 am UTC

As we have to have the Throttle body and BOV flanges laser cut out of house the price may be over 150 a bit. Probobly closer to 200{canadian funds}, Still dirt cheap as Buschur wants 300 USD...JUST FOR THE UPPER PIPE! Ours includes both pipes, flanges, clamps and hoses. Most of you know Iam trying to keep these as affordable as possible. When I got my car, I heard they were cheap to build fast. Well, lately that hasnt prooved true. Untill now. Intake pipes will be available soon and wont cost much, recirc is optional.
Thanks guys.
Posted By: Nick Mihaljevic

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 05:49 am UTC

I'd be interested in an intake pipe too... Recirc or no recirc, depending on price difference. Let me know when you have a ball park figure.
Posted By: Jonathan Arseneau

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 12:21 pm UTC

Lee, are those IC pipes for the short outlet IC, or the long outlet IC? I haven't found which one is on which DSM model, but here are the two pics. Notice the outlet, they don't have the same angle, neither the length. Next project could be upper intercooler pipe, with a 3 inch space for the GM MAF, just a suggestion... [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 02:43 pm UTC

I am thinking of getting a supra mark iV smic. Do you need special pipes or will any aftermarket uicp & licp work? If i need special pipes, then I'll stick with stock pipes.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 17, 2004 05:27 pm UTC

What's the ETA on these? It'd be nice to throw them on in the next couple of weeks before the snow thaws. That way we'll be ready for everyone pulling their cars out of winter storage.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 18, 2004 12:04 am UTC

We should have a prototype and pictures up for the comming week. Jonathan, The one Intercooler looks like a 2G unit. The first batch of pipes are for 1G cars but 2G pipes will soon follow {who has a 2G that wants a free set for the mock-up?} We also will debut FMIC pipes for the guys running the Street Imports Front Mount Intercooler set-up as well.
How many of you are interested in the Sheetmetal Intake manifolds?
Thanks.
Posted By: Vincent Seah

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 18, 2004 02:29 am UTC

I have a 2G looking for upper and lower Intercooler pipes to fit the Street Imports Front-Mount Intercooler.

Thanks,
Vince

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 18, 2004 12:31 pm UTC

Lee, this is not a 2G unit, these are both 1G unit. I bought the first one for replacement for my 90 AWD, and the guy told me that it was out of a 90 or 91 AWD without ABS, like my car, and once it got home, I couldn't replace it, cause it didn't fit. Could you clarify for which intercooler will you make those pipes, for the long inlet pipe, or short inlet pipe. Here is a picture of the 2G intercooler, the inlet pipe is straight. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Jordan Cross

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 18, 2004 09:21 pm UTC

I'd be all over IC pipes for a street imports intercooler. Keep us all informed

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 18, 2004 09:37 pm UTC

Which size street import intercoolers do you guys have, wont there have to be 2 different types of pipes for the different sizes of intercoolers.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 19, 2004 12:29 am UTC

The intercooler in my 1993 AWD ABS A/C car is the top picture, the one with the bend, not the kink.
On the streetimports FMIC issue, I need to know Intercooler sizes that you have and the body style /options. Thanks.
Posted By: Paul Bishop

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 19, 2004 01:26 am UTC

:rolleyes:

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 19, 2004 03:18 am UTC

Originally posted by Paul Bishop:
15. Vendors may not post in another vendors' thread,
If you are doing something start your own post
And where do you see this?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 19, 2004 04:18 am UTC

Wait untill you guys see these babies. I have the best polisher in northern ontario making them pretty and they look better than chrome!
All you'll need to keep them like this is some windex and a rag. T304 will never rust and is tough as nails. I'll have pictures of the intercooler pipes {1g w/ abs} and intake pipes {1g w/ 1g maf} this week. Next up immediatly is 2G maf intake pipes and 1g w/o abs intercooler pipes.
And 2g w/ stock S.M.I.C T304 upper and lower intercooler pipes.
Each I will post as a seperate group buy not to confuse anyone. Thanks again guys.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 19, 2004 04:47 am UTC

Can you leave some unpolished for us cheapasses? smile

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 19, 2004 09:23 am UTC

Lee so when where how on getting the finished product?

Have you tested one in your car yet? Some reviews on UIC's in general indicate problems with engine movement causing the pipe to hit/rub. I havent run a solid UIC but isnt that why they put a coupling @ the throttle body elbow? Just wondering ponder
Posted By: Jeremy Chin

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 19, 2004 03:07 pm UTC

Lee, I'm interested in a 1G UICP

Since mine is a 92 w/o ABS, whatever that would fit your car should fit mine with no problem.

Flanged for 1G BOV. If possible locate the Flange where the ABS unit resides( i got a gaping hole there)

Being a DSM owner, I'm a self professed cheapie. A discount for a non-polished pipe maybe? I can polish pretty well myself.

Edit : This is for the stock 1G sidemount

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 19, 2004 10:31 pm UTC

Jerry, I think one flexible coupler at the IC should be fine. I like the one-piece idea in terms ok flow, looks and simplicity. You can always cut it yourself and add a coupler if you really want wink The bulged ones would be ideal for taking up movement.

Or just stiffen your motor mounts. Well that's the last resort smile

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 19, 2004 11:24 pm UTC

Guys the polishing is just part of the the deal and they would cost the same with or without. I'll see what I can do but the flanges, couplers, polisher guy, bender guy, tig welder guy all add up. 200 bucks is CHEAP as Cheap gets for the Pipes your going to get.
Jerry, The factory t.b elbow is to cut costs and a coupler at the I,C is fine. I guess it may rub or hit...catching air in a rallyrace.
Personally I preffer the increased air flow and simplicity over the fear of problems but you have a good point indeed.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 20, 2004 12:15 am UTC

Fair enough.

If you say they look and fit as nice as a buschur pipe, then I'm in for one.

Let me know when they are rdy. Just shoot me an email or PM me.

Since it includes everything (hoses, clamps. reducers), just make "my" pipe identical to yours. There shouldn't be any difference between 92 and 93.
Posted By: Dave Surminski

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 20, 2004 01:32 am UTC

stock tb elbow? On a 1G car could you swap a 2G elbow on, would it line up alright, is there a reducer on that end?

I'm more interested in a 3" dp or o2 elim dp.
Posted By: Solomon Hindel

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 20, 2004 06:32 am UTC

I could definatley go for a UICP if there are others still only looking for a LICP on my 90 AWD, no ABS.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 20, 2004 08:22 am UTC

Lee/Steve thanks for the info drool

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 20, 2004 08:33 am UTC

Solomon, I could take your licp if Jerry decides to keep his.

[edit]
Lee, just a little clarification:

1) You're getting rid of the stock TBE, right? The pipe is flanged right on the throttle body, one piece. Some people weren't clear on this.

2) Are you replacing the stock j-pipe too with the licp, or the j-pipe stays? It would be nice if we could chuck it, it's tiny...

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 20, 2004 05:51 pm UTC

Ive been asked to throw the j-pipe in the trash so I'll see about that.
Thanks guys.
Posted By: Jason Anderson

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 21, 2004 04:23 pm UTC

I wish someone would make up a kit (piping) for the fmic (group buy) we had not to long ago!! And one get anything desighned up on this yet???? Also i need it for a 1g!! Let me know if tehre is something on the go!!
Posted By: Ciara Huang

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 24, 2004 03:13 pm UTC

Interested in piping for 2G street imports FMIC pls smile Smaller sized one. Thanx.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 26, 2004 12:09 am UTC

fellow DSMers, I had to bypass my first bender guy due to ALOT of F*king around. Ive since hooked up with a large company for the pipes, bending and t304 clamps {super cool looking and functional} This wasnt as easy as I first thought but I dont give up. Pics will be up ASAP.
Thanks for waiting guys.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 26, 2004 12:15 am UTC

Build it, and they will come..
Looking forward to some pics.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 30, 2004 12:13 am UTC

Everything is underway, no worries. Pics will be up and orders will be taken late this week or early next week for 1G Upper and lower SMIC pipes and 1G mas 3" Intake pipes.
Thanks everyone!
Posted By: Kevin Bethune

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 30, 2004 11:10 pm UTC

I'd be interested in a 3" intake for a 1G, polished.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 01:50 am UTC

I'm also interested in a 3" intake for 1G.
Posted By: Rob Cauduro

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 02:50 am UTC

Dito, 3" intake, no BOV return though for gm mas setup.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 03:00 am UTC

The 3" intake pipes will be stepped down to 2.25" for 14b and stock recirc.
reason is for Wastegate pressure line just bellow pipe, 3" hits it {kinks it into overboost..not good, and no recirc=stalling problems w/o piggy back or standalone}.

Rob, What turbo are you running? Step down OK for you w/o recirc ? Let me know.
Thanks.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 03:06 am UTC

I'm running a green. I need a 3" all the way through. Simple, nothing fancy at all. Coupler to turbo on one end, and air filter with 3" inlet on the other end.

If its gonna be a hassle, dont worrie about it.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 03:32 am UTC

I forgot to mention no nipples or recurculation on the intake pipe just a 3" intake pipe. I guess the 3"-2.25" reducer is ok but I would prefer just 3"... less welds too.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 04:52 am UTC

I think a lot of us want just straight pipes, no fittings. Should cost like two bucks wink I already have a home depot reducer so stepping down from 3" is kinda unnecessary, just adds complexity. I think what we all want is a simple piece of mandrel bent 3" piping that places the filter in a decent spot, close to stock.

[edit] Sorry, I just noticed your reason for necking down. That kinda sucks, but what can you do...

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 05:00 am UTC

Originally posted by Steve Marton:
Should cost like two bucks wink
Werd! lol

But seriously, a straight through 3" SS pipe with nothing else that puts the filter in the neighbourhood of where it origionally was as Steve mentioned would be great!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 05:08 am UTC

Guys, go feel under your intake pipe. "I" think the pipe might clear the pressure nipple bellow but I have two types of buyers here. The guys that are like you and the guys that just want to bolt this thing on with no problems or custom fitting. So what i'll do is offer stepper pipes and 3" pipes w/o recirc. ya dig?
cool.
Jesse

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 05:25 am UTC

With my setup, I plan on using a "hump" 3" coupler to hold whatever 3" intake I end up getting, that way I can have it move around for fitment since my car is no longer stock in any way shape or form. But I see your point about all the others needing a bolt on application. If you make a 3" pipe like I need, thats just a bonus to me and I can guarantee you I'll buy one.

And I dig!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 31, 2004 05:38 am UTC

Now we're talkin! smile
No recirc and no emissions nipples either. Just to be sure smile

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 01, 2004 12:31 am UTC

I'll have Derick EXTRA polish your "full race".. laugh Intake pipes. BTW all prototypes are being bent up tonight so get ready!
Posted By: toddmeunier

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 01, 2004 03:34 am UTC

Originally posted by Rob Cauduro:
Originally posted by Steve Marton:
[b] Should cost like two bucks wink
Werd! lol

But seriously, a straight through 3" SS pipe with nothing else that puts the filter in the neighbourhood of where it origionally was as Steve mentioned would be great! [/b]
Rob,

I got lucky and bought a piece of 3" polished aluminum tube from a rice shop in Whitby for $10. It was a section that had been cut from a CAI.

If all you want is a straight section of tube to mount a filter to your turbo, try one of the following places:

Metal Supermarkets (look it up on http://www.canada411.com) or
http://www.lorenz-son.com/

For what you want it should not cost more than $10 to $15.

Good luck!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 01, 2004 04:23 am UTC

I guess in a perfect world that MIGHT cost 2 bucks but with T304 going for 18 bucks a foot at the cheapest and mandrel benders selling for 500,000 you'll be lucky....real lucky.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 01, 2004 04:10 pm UTC

Can't wait for the i/c pipes man...hurry it up wink

Related question for some people here as well...I tried to pull the upper i/c pipe off last night, and the part connected to the intercooler seems permanently connected there...I mean, I took off the clamp and such, but I cannot get the pipe off, and was afraid the if I pulled any harder I'd break the I/C.

Anyone else have this problem?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 01, 2004 04:24 pm UTC

Jon, gently insert a flat head screwdriver between the rubber and the IC.
Mine was stuck on there as well just takes a little elbow grease.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 01, 2004 04:33 pm UTC

Jon, I took ALL my pipes off last night, the Upper came off the easiest but the lower clamp bolt was in an awqward position. Use a small wrench to loosen the likely rusty clamp bolts. Jon, just reef on the pipes to get them off the Intercooler. The whole car will bounce up and down but it'll come. The lower I.C is against the framerail so its harder....but like Kevin said use a screwdriver or just hack it right off.
I get the proto-types TONIGHT!! laugh laugh
Posted By: Jakub Kowalczyk

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 01, 2004 04:57 pm UTC

Jon, I would not try to get it off unless you have a spare ic laying around.
When I took mine off, I found out that the top part of the ic was coroded and had holes in it. I used a piece of hose to cover it up, it worked for a while.
The second time I was getting the upic off I heaved on it too hard and broke off the top of ic pipe.
Posted By: Dan Patrasescu

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 01, 2004 07:55 pm UTC

Count me in for a set of these pipes. I need them for a '90 (no abs).

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 02, 2004 08:00 am UTC

Try twisting the hose off, should work a lot better than trying to pull it straight up. Might still break if it's really corroded to ****, but it shouldn't be THAT bad. Make sure you clean it up and fill the pinholes with jb weld.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 03, 2004 04:39 am UTC

Guys, I have all the pipes and Iam just trimming and fitting for a perfect fit {then we produce..off these} wont be long now...and DAMN they look good AND big, 2.5" mandrel bent is bigger than you would think.
COMING SOON!!!! laugh
Posted By: julio rodriguez

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 07, 2004 12:45 pm UTC

Hi , are they jeneric pipes? or are they the copies for the stock ic?
Like you mentioned the street import intercoolers were very cheap and look great . I still currently have an account open with them just in case my friends want me to order some for them.
In other words will you be making these pipes to fit a large fmic soon?,let me know. smile

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 07, 2004 09:57 pm UTC

Originally posted by toddmeunier:

I got lucky and bought a piece of 3" polished aluminum tube from a rice shop in Whitby for $10. It was a section that had been cut from a CAI.

If all you want is a straight section of tube to mount a filter to your turbo, try one of the following places:

Metal Supermarkets (look it up on http://www.canada411.com) or
http://www.lorenz-son.com/

For what you want it should not cost more than $10 to $15.

Good luck! [/QB]
I know where to get 3" pipe but I need it bent to emulate the stocker. The thought of some one else doing this was music to my ears so I dont have to run around town finding a cheap source for mandrel bending. tu

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 08, 2004 02:58 am UTC

Oh god, after removing and replacing all the piping for turbo intake and both upper and lower Intercooler pipes each day after work 5 times the deed is almost done!!! laugh Just got back from a blast with just the lower 2.5 incher in place and it alone made a world of differance.
Rob, if your running a turbo w/o an inlet near 2.5" inches it AINT easy coupling the pipe to it. We have stepped our kits down to 2 1/4" for the coupling at the turbo. On the upper we've added a coupler {for vibration purposes} just bellow the included 2.5" throttle body elbow. We should have the upper {flanges welded on for Throttle body and blow off valve} and the recirc nipples and step down piece to the turbo intake {3" mandrel bent} tomorow and get polishing done saturday or sunday and finally have pictures up by monday. You'll all be impressed, these thing look and act SICK! angel

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 08, 2004 04:20 am UTC

can you make just one intake with no stepdown? Bend it to the same shape as the others but have it 3" all the way? I'll be your bestest friend??

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 09, 2004 05:37 am UTC

Yea Rob I can do that. No problem, the others with all the recirculations have a shorty BOV recirc hose for better and quicker flow{cut down your stocker}. Let me tell you, you can hear the BOV like its vented to atmosphere. No B.S. You can hear the turbo sqeeze and the BOV Pchuuu!! The power increase from all the pipes is unbelievable, I never thought it would be this dramatic but it is in all honesty. You all will be happy. Question, do you guys want black, red or blue pipe coupler hoses?? The pics will show black but blue and red are on their way. Just got polishing done and now I just need to get the digital camera up and running and post the pics.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 09, 2004 06:02 am UTC

[Linked Image]

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 09, 2004 03:11 pm UTC

oops, double post.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 09, 2004 03:12 pm UTC

1 Mandrel bent polished 3" intake no nipples, no recirculate, no step down, black connectors laugh
Posted By: rick seemann

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 09, 2004 03:33 pm UTC

I'd like black hoses please smile

I'm still waiting for the 2GMAS pipe though ponder

I can't wait for pics!!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 11, 2004 08:21 pm UTC

Cool..when can I take delivery?

ps. Black couplers pls.
Posted By: Kapak Leung

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 12, 2004 03:02 am UTC

Same here, black couplers please.

Post some pics, I can't wait blindfolded.

Kapak

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 12, 2004 07:58 am UTC

Just so I don't get lost...
1 Mandrel bent polished 3" intake no nipples, no recirculate, yes step down, black connectors wink
Posted By: julio rodriguez

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 12, 2004 09:39 am UTC

Hmm is this intake pipe aluminum or ss , and if so could you do me the vavor of making it just like fp's intake pipe? . I have an fp 3052 and need this pipe to be able to fit the 2g mas and my turbo. Ps how much for the pipe?
shuffle

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 13, 2004 03:48 am UTC

OK guys, I have the pics {all pipes on the car}..{off the car pics come tomorow} but theyre in my email and I have no idea how to post them...is there somebody I can send them to that will or can post them?
Thanks in advance.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 13, 2004 04:02 am UTC

Upper 2.5" mandrel bent and polished 1G ABS intercooler pipe w/ couplers, clamps and laser cut flanges for throttle body and blow off valve $130.

Lower 1G 2.5" mandrel bent intercooler pipe polished with couplers and clamps $120.

3" mandrel bent 1G maf air intake pipe with all recirculation nipples and 21/4 step down for turbo {fully tig welded} $130. Or my CLUB DSM CANADA DEAL....300 canadian for the whole kit, all pipes, couplers, flanges, clamps...only 300 canadian plus shipping.
Next up is non ABS 1g upper I.C pipe, 2g MAF 1g air intake pipe and 2g SMIC upper, lower and air intake pipes.
Thanks guys.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 13, 2004 11:11 am UTC

Sounds good Lee I will have to wait for the non-abs. The ones you have made so far are they to fill these orders or a product you will carry. Just wondering as we should get a list of confirmed buyers to match the qty you have produced if its just a one time production.

Send me the pics and I can host for you
Posted By: Paul Petricca

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 13, 2004 11:36 am UTC

What type and make of clamps will you be supplying? Are the pipe ends flared? As you know this helps keep the pipe from "popping" should the clamps be defective, weak or the pipe improperly installed. Thanks.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 13, 2004 12:06 pm UTC

Sounds good. IM waiting for the non ABS or perhaps a custom job for the Street Imports Intercooler. I would take the combo, upper / lower and intake.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 13, 2004 11:59 pm UTC

Paul, we are using perma clamps, no cheapies here{ignore the clamps in the pictures}. The ends arent flared and at 15psi the prototypes arent popping off. For the guys with non ABS cars you can order the lower and the intake pipe and we will still honor the 300 dollar deal and send you the upper when completed {almost ready}.
Posted By: Joel C. Stevens

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 02:36 am UTC

Any pics yet?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 03:05 am UTC

Who ever knows how to post them, I will e-mail them to you. PM me please.
Thank you.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 03:54 am UTC

Here thay are! Pretty sick guys! tu tu Check out the links

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 04:06 am UTC

Please send cheque or money order to:
ViVid Customs
P.O Box 5089
Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
P1H-2K5.
State what products you want and allow 2-3 weeks delivery.
Thanks guys! It wasnt as easy as I thought but now anybody can have killer intercooler and intake pipes! More DSM speed parts coming if this goes well.
Thanks again!!!

P.S add 9.00 dollars PER PIPE for shipping within Canada.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 05:40 am UTC

So much bling, the camera can't focus wink
Wish I had that much cash, I'm gonna have to bail on this.
Posted By: Solomon Hindel

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 09:46 am UTC

Darn, those look nice. I wish I wasn't in savings mode, instead of spending mode. Am I safe to assume you'll be selling these from here on out, or is this a few month deal? If it's on the shelves for good, you'll be hearing from me in a couple of months.

Is anyone using the intake pipes on any 16G or larger turbos? I'll be putting my small 16G on soon, and I forgot to ask, if this will fit. The housings on a 14B and small 16G aren't that different are they?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 12:44 pm UTC

Heres Lee's pic de-gigantisized. I should have checked to see if someone else decided to post em first eh.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 04:39 pm UTC

Lee, those look awesome

When can you have the pipes rdy? PM or email me.
Posted By: Adam Gorczewski

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 04:48 pm UTC

Those definitely look bling bling
naughty
If you get some time see if you can fabricate some piping for the Street Imports Intercooler.
I am pretty sure there are quite a few people interested in this.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 05:51 pm UTC

A couple of questions.

First is just about the J-pipe...back on the 20th of March, you were looking into changing these too. Is that not a go now?
March20th: Ive been asked to throw the j-pipe in the trash so I'll see about that.
The second thing is just the pricing, just wondering why we went from $150 for the two pipes, to basically double
March11th: Who wants in on shiny upper and lower 1g intercooler pipes? 150 bucks plus shipping!
March16th: As we have to have the Throttle body and BOV flanges laser cut out of house the price may be over 150 a bit. Probobly closer to 200{canadian funds},
April13th:"Upper 2.5" mandrel bent and polished 1G ABS intercooler pipe w/ couplers, clamps and laser cut flanges for throttle body and blow off valve $130.
Lower 1G 2.5" mandrel bent intercooler pipe polished with couplers and clamps $120."
And finally, since there's deal for all 3, is there a deal for just upper & lower? Like say $220 or so?

Anyway, let me know.

Thanks.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 09:40 pm UTC

I forgot about the upper and lower deal because so much attention was being brought about the 3" intakes, yes like I said before 200 plus shipping for upper and lower pipes, kit includes 2 polished pipes, 4 silicone couplers, 12 S/S HD clamps, flanges tig welded on for throttle body and B.O.V. No tax. Just add the shipping. These make the car more usable in higher RPMs where they would typically drop off. Bling...AND ZING!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 14, 2004 10:13 pm UTC

Maybe I missed it but how much for the 3" intake with no step down/recurculator/nipples?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 15, 2004 03:56 am UTC

3" Intake with no step down or nipples is 100 bucks. Pre-fit.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 15, 2004 01:42 pm UTC

Is this a limited time offer or can we safely assume that the offer will be good for a long time? Are planning to make a J - pipe? Does anyone know if you would need different piping for a Supra side mount or just different couplers?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 15, 2004 11:55 pm UTC

Our upper 2.5" elbow makes sense...the j-pipe? NO. The Throttly body I.D is 60mm, 2.5" is 63.5mm not bad. Go pull your j-pipes off and see the tiny hole it hides. Do you really want 2.5 inches of pure velocity meeting that? It would and IS worse. The pipes make power, Ive said that a million times. The J-pipe will be the last thing on your mind after your first blast with these installed.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 16, 2004 12:35 am UTC

The thing is the factory j-pipe is crush-bent so it's flattened out. At least on my car. That's not very nice. Ideally you'd have a pipe and flange starting out at the same diameter as the compressor outlet, actually bigger to allow for porting, then expanded out to 2.5" gradually. Of course it's tricky cause the bend is right there. Not sure how much magic can be performed on today's mandrel benders...

But even with straight j-pipes you can't use the argument of the big step reducing flow and making it worse. Right now instead of having the step at the turbo you have it after the j-pipe. Same thing. I couldn't tell how the licp was coupled to the j-pipe form the pics, but it looked like there's still a big step... Not trying to be an ass but a bit of constructive criticism never hurts smile I'm thinking you only do the design once, so you might as well do it right.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 16, 2004 12:49 am UTC

Steve, I thought it out wicked and came up with what we ended up doing. The turbo outlet is tiny, whoever doesnt like the idea has upgraged turbos long ago. The little j-pipe does the same tricks even a small mandrel {$$$$} bend would do, not to mention the {$$$$$} extra flange. Between the miniscul flow increases and what the extra cost would be {enough people still think 200 bucks is alot!!!???!!...For the upper and lower} {BTW Buschur charges 300 US just for the UPPER PIPE...ours is better} I left it alone that you can still upgrade turbos and leave the pipes alone.
Velocity is built in the j-pipe, more I.D would increase lag time {think about it} pressure, etc.
My lower pipe would put a smile on anybodys face. ...It works, its affordable.
Posted By: Justin Howe

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 17, 2004 11:25 pm UTC

Any plans to make intercooler pipes for the 2g any time soon?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 20, 2004 12:02 am UTC

IF the 1G pipes go well we are doing 2G pipes for sure. "NEW"..UNPOLISHED 1G with and with out ABS upper and lower intercooler pipes w/o clamps or couplers $150.00.
Flanged for T.B and BoV but you'll need to hit up home depot for the couplers and clamps.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 21, 2004 03:04 pm UTC

Lee, how much is for the UIC pipe only, not polished, and without clamps and couplers? Since you don't make the LIC pipe for the 90 AWD, the 93 LIC pipe won't fit on my car.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 23, 2004 01:25 pm UTC

Lee how are the 1g no ABS going? If you are willing to to load a bunch o those for a yorkdale meet I would still pay you for shipping to keep from having them damaged in shipping. Just a thought if a bunch of guys can get them all at once.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 23, 2004 04:53 pm UTC

Originally posted by Jerry Rose:
If you are willing to to load a bunch o those for a yorkdale meet I would still pay you for shipping to keep from having them damaged in shipping. Just a thought if a bunch of guys can get them all at once.
I support this idea tu , let us know.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 24, 2004 01:17 am UTC

S'more pics from Lee

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 25, 2004 05:09 am UTC

Lee, as we have discussed earlier, I'm all for the idea for you to bring the pipes to Yorkdae.

I know this puts you in a bad situation due to a lack of transportation but I rather see them in person first and hand you cash, instead of sending you money and waiting 2-3 weeks (why the wait? I though the pipes are all completed)

If you bring it to yorkdale, I would still be happy to pay you the same amount as per agreed so you save on shipping.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 25, 2004 03:52 pm UTC

I need funds to produce more of these guys. I had some ready for you but they were sold on dsm trader. For a 3 page group buy you would think there would have been more interest. If you want them send me a 50% deposit of your order and if I get enough I will build them and deliver them at the May yorkdale meet.
I need atleast 6 confirmed orders and I will do this.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 27, 2004 12:28 am UTC

Send cheque or money order to:
ViVid Customs
P.o Box 5089
Huntsville, Ontario
P1H-2K5

Confirm price and your order by PM.
Thank you.
Posted By: Byron Sylvester

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 27, 2004 01:43 am UTC

Lee i'm interested in picking up the whole kit...... would it fit on a 94, TSI AWD? with A/C?
and are all the part included clamps and the like for the $300 Canadian i think you wrote?

Pm me back if you can

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 27, 2004 02:37 am UTC

300 bucks for the complete set-up.
Upper, lower and intake pipe and all clamps and couplers.
Correct.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - April 30, 2004 01:46 pm UTC

Hey Lee, I am definately going to get the $300 package, but it wont be for a couple of months. If you need some kind of deposit to secure one down the road just let me know. I potentially plan to eventually upgrade to a supra side mount intercooler, will these pipes work with different couplers or will I need different pipes? Anyone who is familiar with this please let me know.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 02, 2004 08:18 pm UTC

C'mon guys if you need hard intercooler pipes step up. We need 5 more orders to make it a go.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 03, 2004 07:41 am UTC

Is there really a fitment problem with the ABS pipes on a non-ABS car? If not I will go ahead with the $300 deal. Oh, and I have a '90 but someone was saying the LICP won't fit? Are these indeed different? If so when can you produce them? Thanks.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 03, 2004 10:43 pm UTC

The lower only depends on the type of intercooler your car has. There are pics of the differnt types on the first page of this thread to compare to yours and its posted which type we make.
If the upper w/ ABS doesnt work on your car you can send it back and I'll make you an upper for non-abs.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 04, 2004 02:10 am UTC

I see that the 3" intake with no nipples/recurc. is $100. I was definately expecting a price lower than that.
How much is the intake with the nipples/recurc.?

I would like to see a pick of the 3" with no nipple/recurc. (polished) if you have one.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 04, 2004 10:58 pm UTC

The price goes up when quantity goes down.
3" mandrel bent intake pipe cannot be polished either as the bender cant bend 304 in 3". Its painted, or I can send it to you bare with the recirc nipple.
75.00 bucks.
Hurry.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 07, 2004 06:17 am UTC

Looking to buy a full set, upper and lower for a 90 AWD w/cruise control. Don't need a TB elbow and it needs to be flanged for a stock BOV.
Money in hand...

Please email me @ cross.jordan@shaw.ca

Your PM box is full!!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 07, 2004 10:29 am UTC

Hey Jordan, I think that Lee is not able to make UIC with cars that have non-ABS yet with cruise control, neither he can make the LIC for 90 AWD car, with our type of intercooler. I also have the money in hand, but I allready ask him if he can sell only the UIC, for our 90 AWD guys, but he didn't answer, I assume he can't sell those parts separetely.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 08, 2004 03:20 am UTC

Upper polished {comes throttle body to intercooler as a kit} with B.O.V and throttle body flanges is 130.00. Unpolished isnt available.
My car is AWD, ABS and A/C Jordan.
I see your intercooler is differant for the lower but I'd be more than happy to get you running our Upper and 3" Intake pipe.
Send me your stock lower and I'll make some from that.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 08, 2004 03:35 am UTC

PM Box emptied. Sorry about that guys.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 08, 2004 07:46 pm UTC

Also I am running a 50 trim so the LIC probably won't fit... Because of this also, I don't have stock piping anymore obviously. Shoot me an email.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 10, 2004 07:38 am UTC

Has anyone received one of these products yet? I'd like to know how well they work/look before I purchase. Also was you're shipping prompt? Thanks.
Posted By: Scott Snyder

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 11, 2004 03:48 pm UTC

Hey guys, quit bitching about the price! This is an awesome deal and it looks like a killer product. Cheapest UIP I've seen is $185 US at Slowboys which is about $250 Can with shipping, exchange and brokerage(unless you are lucky). For $300 plus shipping I'm definately in on this deal but I'm waiting until the non-ABS UIPs are ready. Lee, I have a 91 w/o ABS but with cruise... how long until these pipes are ready? I have no problem with sending half the money as a deposit as soon as my Supra sells so I have some free money again. Thanks Lee, they look great! smile

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 11, 2004 10:10 pm UTC

O.K guys the Intercooler pipe deal is ON.
Iam also going to be at the June 6 Yorkdale meet.
I also dont see myself making any more batches of these as Iam going to be moving onto other products, so If you want these you have to order them NOW.
You can send all the money and I'll ship them to your door or you can send 50% and I'll deliver them to you at the Yorkdale meet and get the pending 50%.
The upper will fit all 1g cars, ABS or not. Cruise control and A/C were on the test car too.
Lower depends on intercooler type {pics on page 1} and the intake fits all 90-94 Turbo DSM's.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - May 18, 2004 10:30 pm UTC

LAST CALL for intercooler pipes for 1g cars.
LAST-CALL. Confirm your orders please.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - June 28, 2004 07:48 pm UTC

The remainder of the pipes are being bent this week. If anyone else wants in speak now or pay twice as much next week. BTW July 4 meet is looking like the ETA as long as the silicone makes it here this week. Sorry for the long wait guys

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 04, 2004 11:36 pm UTC

Im "assuming" the silicone didnt arrive. I dont really care cause I didnt buy any but my friend is harrassing me for these pipes and an update. Any chance the package will be ready for next weekend Lee?

Thanx

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 05, 2004 12:22 pm UTC

It gets here today {monday} WOO-HOO!! So orders will be shipping. I just have to organize who bought what and where its going. Iam sorry for the wait. It sucks but I made 0 dollars off these. I did them for Club DSM. I thought I might make enough to break even but the silicone and clamps costed 1835.00 dollars. That was enough for 12 sets I think. Now think back to the {iam an idiot} low ass price you paid. I just hope I can sell some more at a more reasonable price so I can pay the bender and polisher within 30 days eek

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 06, 2004 04:08 am UTC

How many did you actually sell?

Oh yeah, gimme gimme gimme, I got another race this weekend! cool

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 06, 2004 02:04 pm UTC

I think its around 14 or something.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 06, 2004 04:07 pm UTC

ETA for shipment?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 07, 2004 02:59 am UTC

I have the silicone and the clamps in my hands, the pipes are ALL bent. Orders will ALL be shipping later this week. YOU HAVE MY WORD. {and damn do they ever look KILLER!!} You'll all agree this is the SICKEST pipe set on the market and all others will be judged off it. Quality and craftsmanship are sencond to none on these.
Posted By: Dan Harshey

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 07, 2004 03:19 am UTC

do you still have any UICP left Lee? i have a 93 without ABS, so that is $130 right? and does that come with couplers?
Thanks
Dan

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 07, 2004 03:25 am UTC

Upper with couplers and clamps is 200 and worth evey single penny.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 08, 2004 05:07 am UTC

So is the upper with no clamps or couplers cost $130?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 08, 2004 03:31 pm UTC

Correct.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 08, 2004 11:27 pm UTC

that $130 is for the UICP, and the TB elbow correct? and do you have 2 available i have a friend who wants one too.
Thanks
Dan

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 09, 2004 02:52 am UTC

Ive got a set-up so I can build as many as you want.
Posted By: Sean McNair

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 10, 2004 12:47 am UTC

Originally posted by Lee Morrison:
I have the silicone and the clamps in my hands, the pipes are ALL bent. Orders will ALL be shipping later this week. YOU HAVE MY WORD.
Just following up on this since it is the end of the week. Were they shipped out?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 10, 2004 02:29 am UTC

Iam actually finding boxes to ship them in as I type. We were welding flanges earlier today and cutting the uppers for stress movement. The polisher has been workin his ass off but he has a day job so thats been a bit of a snag but damn they look nice all stacked in a a pile!! 12 sets of uppers and lowers are almost done {yea..yours who ordered them} but if anybody else wants some were doing more and also launching SRT-4 pipes too!
Posted By: Jay king

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 10, 2004 02:36 am UTC

You the man! I'm jumping up and down waiting to race them! When you come down to the bend beers on me

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 10, 2004 02:53 am UTC

Oh brother you cant afford what I'll drink. I'll be down for sure I love GB. What date are you aiming for?? Just let me know!!
Posted By: Jay king

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 10, 2004 03:55 am UTC

Did i say on me? i ment on you. No just kidding maybe a bout 3 weeks for the bend but 2 weeks for sparta(london).

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 10, 2004 05:29 am UTC

I thought you were just waiting for silicone?

Shipment expected when??

I hate being the middle man, my friend is hounding me.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 12, 2004 07:32 pm UTC

There comin' there comin"..Rob. Jay, Iam up for Grand Bend whenevr theres a cool event there. I'll bring a tent. Dunno if I'll race as thats a long walk home with a busted T-case laugh . The wait lately for the pipes has been the fact that the bender is so old it bent the railing on the titanic...and it broke...twice. but they're bent and we're just doing the welding and polishing and such. I didnt have any money left for laser cut flanges. We make them our self. There just as good but it takes longer. Thats the price for paying squat for these.
I'll keep y'all posted.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 16, 2004 09:04 pm UTC

Iam actually finding boxes to ship them in as I type.
Did you find the boxes and ship?

Don't mean to be such a pest but it has been months, and there have been many times that I was falsely lead to expect this pipe. I did not pursue another pipe that I wanted because I committed to buy this.

Do you have a realistic ETA that you will stick to?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 16, 2004 09:24 pm UTC

This whole time I was under the impression they were already made. "just waiting for silicone" "finding boxes now" "bla bla bla"

Like I said, I didnt buy any but one of my good friends who passed the money through me is just furious right now. He deserves an explaination to say the least.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 17, 2004 03:30 pm UTC

I may be interested if its not to late, but why does it seem like you keep stalling Lee? Has anyone actually recieved anything?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 19, 2004 04:41 am UTC

Me be wondering too. What's the news??

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 21, 2004 03:37 am UTC

I worked on them a few hours each night all week. There comin along nicely. Iam trying to get the first sets off to the first guys that bought in. These flanges arent easy to make. Cut off wheel, hole saw, drill and a tap. taking longer than everything else but the ball is rolling fast now. I should have some shipping sooner than you think. I'll keep you posted. Going to work on them again tomorrow during the day. The lowers are done. Just finishing the uppers and the 3" intakes.
Posted By: shawn mccorkell

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 23, 2004 12:46 pm UTC

No worries guys, Lee will get you your stuff and maintain good contact with you throughout the process. It just takes a while.

I waited 4 weeks for the silicone couplers I ordered off him and was furious as well it was taking so long, but in the end got exactly what I wanted and I am happy with the product smile

Just to let you know. smile

Also, Lee, I wish you had those Street Imports FMIC pipes for sale when I got my FMIC....good price!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 23, 2004 12:58 pm UTC

:rolleyes: Common man, gimme a break. What have you been doing all this time from when the money was given out till now? Look at the start date of this thread. Ya, we've spoken Lee, and ya, you "seem" like a good guy, but try putting yourself in my or my buddies shoes here. How would you feel?

I would appreaciate an ACCURATE ETA. None of this "Im just doing this" and "Im doing that", bottom line, my buddy wants his pipes or his money back.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 23, 2004 02:37 pm UTC

What exactly is left to do on these? A few weeks ago, when the pipe was finished except for the couplers, I was willing to take it partially complete and buy my own couplers. I may still take one partially complete and either finish it myself or pay someone to. I just need an honest answer about what EXACTLY is done so far, so I know what I am up against.

The end of summer is approaching and I really want to finish my talon projects before the days get shorter and colder.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 23, 2004 03:19 pm UTC

I should have a few sets off next week. The uppers and loweres are now DONE. Rob, the whole time ive been,
-Ordering pipe
-Ordering couplers {took forever}
-Trying to get my X-boss to bend them {not easy}
-Picking up pipe from hours away {when having a day job}
-Finally getting them bent
-Buying a chop saw to cut them to size.
-Rewplacing blades every 3 pipes becasue they wear out
-Buying a die grinder
-Buying air compressor
-Got fired
-Moved out
-My welder guy has 4 kids and 2 jobs so now Iam doing them myself.
All the first buyers sets will be done next week. I'll post whos ship on here. When they ship.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 23, 2004 04:41 pm UTC

-Buying a chop saw to cut them to size.
-Rewplacing blades every 3 pipes becasue they wear out
For future cuts, check http://www.kbctools.com they aren't the cheapest but their catalogue is really good and they ship fast. You can get chop saw discs there that are thin, reinforced and made specifically for stainless. I got one for around $6 that hasn't started to wear yet and I have made tonnes of stainless and aluminum cuts on tubing and on solid bar. Cuts take about 5 seconds and stay cool vs. over a minute with a crappy tire disc that is spraying me with glowing hot metal the whole time.

If it isn't too late, you can ship mine uncut if you want. I actually wouldn't mind at all since I may have to shift things around for my supra SMIC.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 23, 2004 04:49 pm UTC

Can you weld? I can send you a cut one with the flanges. Can send it Monday if that what you want.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 12:00 am UTC

I can cut and shape but unfortunately I don't have a welder. So I guess don't send an unwelded one on Monday. If it is going to be a lot longer though then I will pay someone to weld it. What is the ETA? then I can decide if I want to pay the extra for an unwelded one.

Is it possible to send me one of the "uppers and loweres are now DONE" ones on Monday?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 02:32 am UTC

You know, I can feel for your situation Lee, but at the same time, WHY SHOULD WE GIVE A RATS ASS? You have had ages to get this ball rolling. I think I speak for everyone involved when I say we were under the impression all your pipe/bender/coupler connections were already a go.

Listen, my friend is about to ring my neck to get your phone #, he has wanted his money back for a long time now. I cant stall any longer, ive been trying to because I had faith in you from our conversations. Summers half over, his car is modded with lots of nice stuff but he has sh!tty stock pipes cause I told him to buy yours. So Im making my feelings public here to try to put some spark in your progress. Nothing personal, just buisness.

Another thing that kinda gets under my skin right now is that your offering to do all these FMIC piping kits and you have yet to ship one set of the pipes offered in this thread. I think it would be best if you bared down and got those out first before offering any other services which I hope to GOD would never take this fakin long to finish. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way. I'm usually not a vocal person, and beleive me, this message was tamed with some carefull editing. He's pissed, I'm pissed.

Bottom line, if you cant afford an imediate refund, which he really really really wants right now, I sugest a shipment of pipes this week. I can give you his # if you like for you to persoally tell him your situation. I dont want this to turn into a good guy/bad guy thread, but you need to haul some serious ass man. This is Ludachris, no matter what your personal reasons are!! (which you didnt explain or update us with all this time)

Sigh"..... :rolleyes: I hate posting this, beleive me.
Posted By: Paul Saadetian

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 03:08 am UTC

This is not the way to conduct business.

I would have hoped that after that CF hood fiasco with Kieth that:

1) Sellers would attempt to sell things AFTER they have them made. Yes its a risk, but if you are not confident that you have a good procuct that will sell on its own merits, you shouldnt be making it in the first place.

2) Buyers would learn to not fork over their hard earned money for a promise. If somebody cant ship a product out to you the day after they get your money, STAY AWAY.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 03:10 am UTC

Double post.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 03:22 am UTC

Paul, Iam glad you care but you didnt buy anything so why are you postingZ???? Dont dream dude. Its not healthy. Home depot DSM's are a current laffin' stock BTW. That ABS pipe does nothing for flow. That home made boost controller is a joke that will eventuslly pop your motor and "free mods" help!! crankwalk. Good things come to people that wait. Your not one of them. BTW I dont know keith and honestly I wouldnt trust any internet guy farther than I could throw him. Thats just me...The guy that delivers.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 03:39 am UTC

That immature post officially puts an end to the grace period. No more being patient. Pipes, money, or authorities are your options.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 03:49 am UTC

Bring it on. Did you forget that Iam paying more than a 1/3rd out of my pocket for your "friend" and everyone else?? All the other members seem to realize this and just want the pipes done right. then theres guys like you.....Yea Iam the immature one. freak

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 03:52 am UTC

Hey Lee, what i cant understand is how you go around posting ridiculous group buys (fmic piping, intakes) and brag about being "the best in canada" when you cant even deliver your product to people who have waited ages. It makes me sick to see these stupid group buys where everyone trusts the seller because they make all these BS promises. Its posts like this that ruin the goodwill of real people organizing real group buys. Lee, your the joke.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 03:54 am UTC

:rolleyes:
Posted By: Andrew Wilson

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 04:04 am UTC

I got an Idea, lets go have a DSM Meet on his front lawn this Sunday ? Pipes or Money what do you Say.

(I have nothing to do with this GB nor would I ever buy from this kid)

I told you so. bird

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 04:05 am UTC

Anyone who has paid for pipes that would like a refund and would like to provide info for the authorities, please e-mail me and we will get this sorted out.

Thank you

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 04:10 am UTC

You guys are a joke. I almost have the pipes done and now I get this crap. Hey, if you want your pipes your getting them, if you want to bank with robs court case...LMMFAO go hang with him and his imaginary friends. No refunds either. you'll get what you paid for and thats that....amd iam more than happy to have a meet on my lawn this weekend. lets set it up. Its 401 to 400 north then take 11 to Huntsville take the 3rd exit on HWY 60 drive to Oxtongue lake and I'll meet all of you and we can settle this.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 04:37 am UTC

Paul, Iam glad you care but you didnt buy anything so why are you posting???? Dont dream dude. Its not healthy. Home depot DSM's are a current laffin' stock BTW. That ABS pipe does nothing for flow. That home made boost controller is a joke that will eventuslly pop your motor and "free mods" help!! crankwalk. Good things come to people that wait. Your not one of them. BTW I dont know keith and honestly I wouldnt trust any internet guy farther than I could throw him. Thats just me...The guy that delivers.
This is just incoherent. Where to start?

You say that ABS pipes do nothing for flow, and home made boost controllers will pop my engine. Good things come to people who wait, and Im not one of them? Thats funny, because when I ordered my Dejon pipes and Joe P MBC, I didnt have to wait, and they are both quality products. Can you say the same to your customers?

As somebody who sells things all the time, I dont have to have bought anything from you to be outraged by terrible service.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 04:46 am UTC

Hey Lee, why dont you tell everyone what you did with all the money? Drinks arent cheap...

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 05:00 am UTC

Yea, I drank there pipes. ANYWAY...there pipes are sitting in our shop and I work on them everyday during the week. I know everyone wants them. Thats the motivation for me. And ive explained a million times why its taking so long and iam not going to bother anymore. ...yo, again, why are you guys posting when you didnt even buy anything??? If your wife pissed or something? Get a life.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 05:04 am UTC

Hey Paul, what did you pay for the Dejon pipes? all 3. 1000 bucks? Mine outflow them and I charged 300. again. Why are you posting?? Seriously man?? Why.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 11:35 am UTC

As of right now, the pipes I ordered from you and paid you for, aren't flowing anything. Why is that? Because I don't have them. Why don't you take a break from the ubb and get the pipes done so everyone's happy?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 12:22 pm UTC

Lee,

I have tried to be patient with you through this. After:

1. driving out to meet you and being stood up,
2. being repeatedly lied to (there are enough examples in this post and my PM's of "they are finished,....they are not...I can't be bothered cutting and pasting)
3. having my plans screwed up for a long time

It is getting increasingly difficult to stay patient as this drags on. There is now a #4 to add to my list. That is the fact that according to your excuses, your situation makes pipe making as difficult as shaving a tree down to a toothpick using a butterknife. Meanwhile in other threads, you are busy making other pipes and are selling more piping to other people. This is with the time and tools that you aren't supposed to have. To sum up my #4 problem, it seems as though the people who have already paid their money get a much much much lower priority than people who still have money to give. That is bad.

I just hope these things arrive soon and this can all be cleared up.
Posted By: Tim Hunt

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 01:11 pm UTC

The Easy way this will be dealt with in the future is all Group buy's set up through this board will be a 30 day period. If the product isn't avalible and to be delivered within 30 day's don't post it here.
Posted By: Mike Jackson

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 01:20 pm UTC

Lee if you want to save any kind of face here I'd get those pipes out right now... not next week not in a couple days... stay at the shop until they are done and send them out.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 01:25 pm UTC

Please send cheque or money order to:
ViVid Customs
P.O Box 5089
Huntsville, Ontario, Canada
P1H-2K5.
State what products you want and allow 2-3 weeks delivery.
Thanks guys! It wasnt as easy as I thought but now anybody can have killer intercooler and intake pipes! More DSM speed parts coming if this goes well.
Thanks again!!!

P.S add 9.00 dollars PER PIPE for shipping within Canada.
Lee,
Can you explain why in the above post in April you advertised a 2-3 week delivery date and on this date in July the pipe's are not delivered.
Also in the beggining of the post you advertised that all the flanges etc were going to be outsourced and "laser cut" now you are using the excuse they are taking longer due to you having to cut the flanges with a die grinder and a hole saw?
Is that not kinda not delivering the product advertised.
And in case you are considering telling me to butt out of this discussion and mind my own business, well considering where you put this post it is my business.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 03:17 pm UTC

This will all be cleared up shortly.
Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 08:09 pm UTC

I haven't been at all involved in this, but it pisses me off also...as you guys all know, I distribute for Slowboy, and often I take a customer's money and for one reason or another can't deliver right away....Slowboy is out of stock or whatever....Thing is, I always try to keep up good communications and I don't bull**** anyone, but when this kind of crap goes on, it makes people trust me less too!! It is EASY to GO into business....to STAY in business you had better get your act together!!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 08:10 pm UTC

I haven't been at all involved in this, but it pisses me off also...as you guys all know, I distribute for Slowboy, and often I take a customer's money and for one reason or another can't deliver right away....Slowboy is out of stock or whatever....Thing is, I always try to keep up good communications and I don't bull**** anyone, but when this kind of crap goes on, it makes people trust me less too!! It is EASY to GO into business....to STAY in business you had better get your act together!!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 09:39 pm UTC

I hear you Ziggy, but retail and manufacturing are 2 completely different things. Today I faxed down the diagrams for the BOV and Throttle body flanges to be laser cut. 5.00 dollars each by 40. They'll be done and sent back in a short time as I explained my predicament. This may seem like its taking longer but in reality it isnt. Besides mine has the custom ones and their only 1/4 plate and had to use washers and leaks were inevitable. Thats all i'd need once everyone got them and id rather avoid that. I figure 3-4 days and the units will be shipping. I also picked up 10 3" intake pipes today and will weld on the 3"-2.25" steppers and recircs {for those that ordered..} tomorrow. Ofcoarse I will never do a group buy deposit deal ever again. And I was unaware untill 2 days ago about the carbon fibre hood fiasco. So I see where this is coming from.
Again, Ive kept good contact with everyone. I didnt lie to anybody I WAS lied to. This deal involved me and 5 other businesses that seemed to be in no hurry as an order for this size {small by manufacturer standards} is a low-nill profit margin for them.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 10:20 pm UTC

I am primarily a manufacturer, but I also wholesale some of my products, as well as retail product I import, so I think I know what I am talking about....

In ANY of the cases it is most important to be honest with your customers. You say you haven't lied to anyone....I guess I am mistaken because I thought I had read stuff like "they are done now, just looking for boxes", and similar stuff.

Since I am obviously mistaken, I will butt out now, but I just hope this experience doesn't sour customers to the point where they also don't trust those of us who DO deliver what we promise!!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 26, 2004 11:31 pm UTC

Jerry Rose

Member # 2015

Member Rated:
posted April 13, 2004 07:11 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds good Lee I will have to wait for the non-abs. The ones you have made so far are they to fill these orders or a product you will carry. Just wondering as we should get a list of confirmed buyers to match the qty you have produced if its just a one time production.

Send me the pics and I can host for you
Lee generally I think you are a good guy who just got in too deep. As I posted before re Ziggy manufacturing and selling parts is not easy. It takes skill equipment, investment, management and people skills. Seeing this buy was looking a bit disorganized I posted the above back in April so everyone was aware of what was going on.

If you got in too deep and things were getting complicated or too expensive then you needed to cry Uncle and stop the buy. Guys I cant do it at this price, this fast yadda yadda and give people a choice of how they want to handle it from there. You finish the pieces you had in process and or refund cash and cut your losses. There have been too many bad buys and most are from poor planning and lack of info.

I still need a set so if you show up at a meet with a complete package I will hand over the cash.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 27, 2004 03:11 am UTC

Jerry, your right, I admit it was harder than first anticipated and Iam in a little deep but I have the product and its coming along. This isnt the only thing I have going on either. When I first thought it up its was "there just pipes, thats easy and cheap" Well, not cheap and not easy. Actually the lowers and intakes are really easy but the upper with all the flanges and hit or miss trimming is. The bender scrapped 4 uppers and I had to fight with him to replace them at his cost. Alot of crap went on that costed alot of time. The couplers and transitions are super over kill for these that MIGHT see 20 psi on a good day yet I bought premium silicone thats good for 80+psi because I wanted this to be the best for you guys. The t-bolts even clamp down to 150psi. Those alone were near 2 grand {that was all the money} Iam not backing out, iam not backing down and iam not crying mercy and asking for more money from you people. I'll do what I said I'll do its just taking some time. Plan is you'll get the best I.C pipes ever and my name will rejoice. thats all i wanted and thats all I ask.
Thanks.
Posted By: KEVIN KIRELUK

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 27, 2004 11:57 pm UTC

I can't beleive this $hit is STILL going on. And to think, I was ready to hand over $400 for the sheetmetal intake manifold he was going to get made. When something seems too good to be true, it usually is. I have friends that went in on this deal, and this kind of thing really pisses me off. Be a man of your word. Another thing, you can stop with that tuff-guy crap, cause you'd **** yourself if we really did come down to 740 N.M.L. , you know where that is wink

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 28, 2004 03:04 am UTC

Fix your strings. Puppet.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - July 28, 2004 01:04 pm UTC

Post Locked.
Lee when the pipes are done PM me and I will unlock the post so that you can inform the people involved when they are ready to be delivered.
If anyone else has an issue with this PM me. This post has gone to a Flame fest/Name calling battle, the time spent calling name's/flaming could be used elsewhere.
Posted By: Steve Kinnaird

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 06, 2004 02:18 am UTC

Anyone DIRECTLY involved with this group buy, should see This Thread .
Posted By: Andrew Bienhaus

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 09, 2004 01:24 am UTC

Not sure if it helps yow guys, but I received these pies from "Lee" on Friday.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 09, 2004 02:54 am UTC

Andrew, thanks. Your a GOOD guy.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 09, 2004 03:07 am UTC

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 09, 2004 03:19 am UTC

Waitin for flanges. Just like I said. {cant weld anything B4 its polished} Lowers are at the polishers. After the uppers are done {flanges} they'll be polished and from there they go to Toronto at a TBA date and y'all get to meet Donny. The man who builds cars for SEMA. Told yea I wasnt no scam artist.
Jesse {real name}

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 09, 2004 03:35 am UTC

So, are these not going to be shipped now? I paid for shipping.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 09, 2004 03:08 pm UTC

If you want them shipped I'll ship them {some guys from other provinces bought these} Thats fine. Alot of guys wanted to pick them up thoough.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 09, 2004 09:58 pm UTC

Well, I paid an extra $20 dollars for them to be shipped. Either you can ship them, or refund my 20 bucks. Also, shouldn't the flanges be welded before they're polished? That way any slag or heat/burn marks from the welding would be removed in the polishing process.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 17, 2004 06:43 pm UTC

Jesse,

Can we please have a specific update?

Thanks...
Posted By: Rob Spreitzer

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 20, 2004 03:15 pm UTC

Well.........if there are any extra sets left over, let me know when it's ready to go and I'll get a set.

ALL of you guys need to learn to be more patient bomb

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 20, 2004 04:01 pm UTC

Originally posted by Rob Spreitzer:
Well.........if there are any extra sets left over, let me know when it's ready to go and I'll get a set.

Let's not get started on this again Rob. I think everybody has been patient enough already.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 20, 2004 04:59 pm UTC

Originally posted by Rob Spreitzer:

I suppose if you payed money MONTHS ago and waited ALL summer youd still be patient. :rolleyes: Try READING the WHOLE thread.

BTW, there are still others who havent contacted Sean yet. Speak up NOW.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 20, 2004 07:44 pm UTC

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Rob Spreitzer:
<strong> Well.........if there are any extra sets left over, let me know when it's ready to go and I'll get a set.

ALL of you guys need to learn to be more patient bird
Posted By: Rob Spreitzer

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 22, 2004 04:04 am UTC

HEY........I've been waiting over a month to get my Intrepid back from the guy who is lowering it and changing the gears for me. I gave him my $35000 car and I've only seen it once in the last month. I'm starting to lose my patience with that for sure!!!

But really........you're all talking about a couple hundred $$$ here and he says he's doing them, he's got pics and you're all freaking out.

.........I am a newbie here, and I'm probably WAY too trusting frown

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 22, 2004 04:06 am UTC

STFU, you dont have the facts, Sean and I do, so unless your directly involved with this, stay the **** out.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 22, 2004 11:33 am UTC

STFU, you fvcking n00b.

You are not involved in the group buy so don't put your nose where it does not belong.

Jesse, update please.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 24, 2004 01:23 pm UTC

In a private message, Jesse Said:

posted August 23, 2004 10:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They'll be at the sept 6th yorkdale meet and the out of towners will be getting them shipped. Ban me now. I have no reason to post here anymore. Ive seen everyones true colours.
Jesse
No replies necessary... you should all meet him at Yorkdale I guess.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 24, 2004 03:58 pm UTC

I live in Winnipeg Manitoba.... and i payed for shipping ($20). Can someone ship mine for me?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 24, 2004 08:50 pm UTC

Like I said to Andrew. Be at the Sept 6 Yorky if your in the area and Don will be there to deliver them and help with on-site installations for those that need a hand. Out of towners or guys that cant be there will be having them shipped! PM me if you cannot attend.
Guy with the Intrepid, thanks. But I can only deal with this myself. Mario, I PM'd you last night and told you I'd ship it to the guys that are out of town or cant be there...so why are you asking someone else to ship it? confused

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - August 31, 2004 01:50 pm UTC

I 'm sorry Jesse.... I guess I should just believe everything you say :rolleyes:

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 01, 2004 01:55 pm UTC

What about the guys who were waiting for them to be made before handing over the cash? Are there more complete sets than required for prepaid guys. I would pick up a set a Yorkdale cash money if they are as advertised.
Posted By: Mark PPG Scheitzbach

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 09, 2004 11:09 pm UTC

The Admins need an update to this group buy. Has everyone received their stuff from this buy?

I know and spoke to the guys at Yorkdale on Sunday, but when I left only 4 people had pick their stuff up. Also what about the out of town folks?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 09, 2004 11:35 pm UTC

Nobody got intakes, they forgot to bring them, as far as I know anyways. So no, this GB is not done as far as Im concerned.

Hey Helber, werent you supposed to pick them all up or something, whats going on with these now. They should be shipped anywyas like I origionally paid for.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 09, 2004 11:41 pm UTC

Don did not bring the intake pipes, so we are still waiting for those.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 10, 2004 04:57 pm UTC

Does anyone know if the the intercooler pipes to the out of towners have been shipped?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 22, 2004 11:20 am UTC

Jesse, why are you telling Mario that those pipes are gonna be shipped, and that he shouldn't asked anybody else to ship them? You told him that on the 24th of august, and I haven't see any pipes yet. I sent you a PM, without any answer, what is going on now?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 27, 2004 05:24 pm UTC

I would like to know who's still waiting. Wondering if this thing is dead or are there still quite afew people waiting. I am one, for upper & lower pipes for a 1g. Jesse, an update would be nice.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 27, 2004 06:43 pm UTC

To the best of my knowledge, this is what remains:

-Antoine Hébert: 2xupper + 2*lower
-Jonathon Anarseneau: 1x upper
-Mario Tomberli: 1x upper + 1*lower
-Octavio Barrera: intake only
-Rob C. : intake only

I have forwarded this info to Don, who said that he will ship these out.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 28, 2004 02:52 am UTC

i still haven;t got my silicone couplers from jesse either and he didn't reply to my pm.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 28, 2004 04:22 pm UTC

Thanks Sean, you've been great! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one left.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 28, 2004 07:22 pm UTC

Originally posted by Mike Degli Angeli:
i still haven;t got my silicone couplers from jesse either and he didn't reply to my pm.
Same here, IM waiting for 2 silicone couplers as well. No answer to PM, where is this guy?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 29, 2004 12:36 am UTC

Anyone else who is missing silicone only should contact me. I will give you the contact info for the company that the silicone was ordered from. They can at least determine if Jesse actually ordered your couplers.

Jesse if you are reading this, and I think you are, you should know that I filed a police report against you a couple months ago. Phonebusters (who also deal with internet fraud) and the police have been watching you. Internet fraud is quite a serious crime.
Posted By: Helber Paula

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 29, 2004 03:13 am UTC

Hey Rob, I have nothing to do with the GB, but Don only gave me 1 intake pipe for Jeremy, which I'm going to meet with Ziggy tomorrow so I can give him the pipe. I don't know anything else, I belive Sean is going to contact Don about it, I don't know if he did yet.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - September 29, 2004 05:49 pm UTC

I feel bad for all you guys who got screwed....I can get you silicone couplers from Vibrant....mention you got screwed in this GB and I will give you 15% off....

Ziggy

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 04, 2004 08:55 pm UTC

Regarding the police report above, the police would like some info from us. They want to know the address Jesse is currently staying at or a phone #. They want to know the details of your transaction and any other info you have. It seemed like he was also going to scam people from the neon forums as well. I couldn't find anything on that but if any one can, please forward it the police also.

Send your info to info@phonebusters.com and make sure you reference report #299362 in the subject line.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 10, 2004 09:31 pm UTC

Whoa! Sorry guys Ive been working 12HR days lately and Don has been on a 16 day work treck in a plant shut down, a la the wait. The elbows are fitted and just waiting for some free time (possibly tommorow) to get them welded up. Helber, you knew this so thanks for stepping in :rolleyes: also, thanks for a hit in the good guy section after donnie drove you around, had extra polishing done, cooked and fed you and your girlfriend a steak dinner and The transition and clamps I lent you and the Intake pipe we cut in half and butchered (gave to you) so you could get home. Thanks alot. The silicone ****-up is due to me having to change the transfer into a diff account because of international crap. That'll be done next week also. I havent replied to any PMs becuse my replies are going to be tracking #s. Sorry for the long wait. Sean, you need to get a life guy. Keep diggin'. Your just making yourself look like a tool. again.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 11, 2004 10:30 pm UTC

Jesse you said you had the silicone couplers in your last PM to me and were only waiting on the hoses which i said just go ahead and ship the couplers without the hoses because my car needs to be put back together. And now you say you don't have anything. which one is it? Will i ever see my couplers? Just to refresh your memory i ordered these couplers in the beginning of june and i still have nothing and my car still is just sitting in the garage waiting!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 12, 2004 11:51 pm UTC

When I said I had your couplers I was expecting them the next day from HTS. Although all I got back was the money I'd sent as It didnt get into the states. (three weeks later!!) So Iam as sorry as you are. Whoevers fault it was. And in talks with my lawyer today I asked some questions. Am I a fradulant? No. Everything is here or in process. Is Sean Mcnair (address withheld) a stalker and a criminal harasser? Why be it...YES! Sean..just dare me. Ive shown all your hatred e-mails to my lawyer and matched with the fact that you have the products you bought from me its now just personal and that puts you in a BAD situation. ponder Hmmm what should I do.....

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 13, 2004 01:22 am UTC

What you should do is stop telling people you have things when you don't actually have them.

You should also finish up this group buy, so we can clean this deal up, close this thread, and this forum.

THAT'S what I think you should do.

(Sorry, but I'm getting REALLY tired of this thread dragging out this long. And I didn't even order anything!)

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 13, 2004 05:39 pm UTC

Jesse...your lawyer may want to put down his crackpipe for a few minutes. Sean is not in danger of being charged with criminal harassment, or anything even close to that.

You are in the wrong, you made several false claims, and obviously some bad business decisions. You could easily be sued civily for all of the problems and missing components.

In any case, I just wanted to chime in here on the actual pipes themselves. I bought the upper intercooler piping off Jay King which he got in this group buy, and have posted on the performance forum regarding the poor quality of these pipes.

The fitment is off by at least 1.5", meaning all the couplers end up having to barely attach everything, and be at crazy angles to fit. Quite annoying to install. They don't come with any beading or flaring, so they risk being able to blow off...I don't know why this wasn't done, because the beading would have cost about $5 more. And finally, the blow off valve flanges and "welded", and I use that term loosely because my niece could have done a better bead, but anyway, welded directly onto the pipe rather than raised up, and leak like freaking crazy. I had a hole at that point, as others have of about 1cm wide...yeah, makes a great seal. Anyway, this whole thing is a joke, and this Jesse clown, or at maybe the people he works with on making these are scammer clowns.

Anyone that gets these, accept the fact that you'll need to do alot of salvage work to make "the best pipes in Canada" :rolleyes: fit.
Posted By: Mark PPG Scheitzbach

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 13, 2004 10:34 pm UTC

Not to rub salt in wounds here. No one is sadder about these last few group buys than the admins here. We do plan on closing this forum after these 2 are settled.

But lets try to learn something from this. It ain't worth saving even $50 when someone who has never run a shop/build parts on a large scale says he can build it "perfect". Its hell to design/build a part PERIOD. Anyone who says it isn't either hasn't done it or is full of sh!t.

Buy it from a trusted vendor. It may cost you more in the end but at least its a sure thing. Guys like Buschur, Ziggy, Extreme etc can give you a good deal without all this bullsh!t.

Would you rather spend $199 on a good part or lose/waste $100 on a bad part or risk not getting what you paid for at all?

Sorry for all your troubles people. We have tried. I trust Sean will continue to help resolve this for you all.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 13, 2004 11:57 pm UTC

What forum is that is being shut down? The grup buy or the entire C-DSM forum?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 13, 2004 11:59 pm UTC

No just the groub buy forum.
The rest of the board is safe.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 14, 2004 06:31 pm UTC

Jesse I have been in the same boat as Mike D., No couplers since July. Since the silicone order has been cancelled, and you got the money back, I would in turn like to get my money back. This should make things simple for you, just one visit to the post office will fix this on going problem. I will send you my address through PM.

Chris K.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 15, 2004 01:01 am UTC

Jesse, i too would like my money back. I no longer need the couplers from you. I'll PM you the information to send it back.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 15, 2004 02:19 am UTC

I just received this message from Jim Stieben, www.hightempsilicone.com, he wanted me to post it:

Sean,

You and I spoke a few months back about Mr McLean and the silicone issues as well as the LACK of customer service. I am writing this to you in hope that you will copy and paste this message on the forum. I have received my 6th call/complaint about this issue and I am about at my limit.

Jesse did in fact place an order with us for red silicone hoses. More specifically the order was for 90º elbows, transitions and couplers. We have had his order sitting here for over 8 weeks because we have not yet made payment. As far as I know no attempt of payment has actually been made. We will not release any international shipment unless payment has been sent.

I am truly disappointed in Jesse for leading on the members of the forum. We are not connected to Mr McLean in anyway other than the first purchase order. As far as we are concerned Jesse will no longer be able to purchase our products even if paid in full prior to shipment.

If any member of the forum has been screwed out of their hard earned money I will extend the following discounted prices to them.

2.50” 90º elbows, normally $40.95/ea = $32.76/ea

2.50” Couplers, normally $7.25/ea = $5.80/ea

2.00”/2.50” 4 ply Aramid transitions, normally $19.00/ea = $15.20/ea

2.50”/3.00” 4 ply Aramid transitions, normally $19.89/ea = $15.91/ea

All prices are US.

Please send my most sincerest apologies on behalf of HighTempSilicone.

Thank you
Jim Stieben
Internet Sales
www.hightempsilicone.com

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 18, 2004 12:59 pm UTC

So when are these tracking numbers being sent out Jesse? You posted that was what you were doing 8 days ago, I'm still waiting and you haven't even looked at the 4 private messages I've sent you since Sept 20... Lets get this over and done with.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 23, 2004 02:02 am UTC

Is this still unresolved?
Un-fn-beliveable!
demon
Posted By: Nick Boers

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 25, 2004 09:41 pm UTC

I've ordered a bead forming tool, i should have it at the end of the week. If anyone wants their pipes beaded, $5 and end, or all 4 for $15. I'll bring it to the Yorkdale meet on Sunday.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 26, 2004 01:43 pm UTC

Hey Nick if there is anyway you can get a hold of mine prior to shipping I would like the bead to be done. Any news on the status of these?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 26, 2004 07:02 pm UTC

Another nice local supplier of couplers and clamps is Ziggy at RTM.

I ordered all of mine from him, and these clamps are awesome. Holding 19psi for the last 3 weeks with no blow offs, and my pipes are not beaded.

I originally tried CT clamps, and to make them tight enough, you strip them...but with Ziggy's, no problems.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - October 28, 2004 01:35 pm UTC

Jesse I didn't get any answer from you yet, so IM posting this here hoping that you still read this forum. Lets work things it out, and get on with our lives. You might be busy, but sending me an e-mail is the least you could do considering I gave you a free "loan" for the past few months. If I don't hear from you by November 11 (2 weeks from now), I will be forced to take legal steps to resolve this matter.

Chris K.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - November 10, 2004 05:31 pm UTC

It's now November 10, was wondering if anyone heard anything yet? Are the same people still waiting?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - November 11, 2004 02:48 pm UTC

I'm in the same situation, I'm from New-Brunswick, and I can't get it locally, and I'm still waiting and hoping that they will ship it someday, at least before the talon is dead! I really don't know what to do next, who to speak to?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - November 11, 2004 09:20 pm UTC

I still haven't gotton my couplers

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - November 24, 2004 05:31 pm UTC

Jesse recently(a bit over a week ago) told me I will either get my pipes or money very soon. Anyone else hear the same thing? Any news?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - November 24, 2004 10:00 pm UTC

Yes, I heard the same thing, about 2 weeks ago, but haven't heard or received anything since then.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - November 24, 2004 11:52 pm UTC

I heard the same and also did hear anything since.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - November 25, 2004 02:09 am UTC

I would have broken legs by now.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - November 26, 2004 01:04 am UTC

He contacted me on 13 Nov saying it would be shipped out in a week but I haven't heard from him since...

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - November 26, 2004 03:28 pm UTC

At this point I just want my money back.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 04, 2004 04:07 pm UTC

I've waited as long as I am willing to Jesse... Either I get the pipes for Christmas or my money or on January 2/05, I am going to the cops with this whole thread and our messages printed along with my receipt of the money order. You told me three weeks ago that my pipes would be on my doorstep two weeks ago... What happened?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 14, 2004 12:01 am UTC

*UPDATE*
I have received a box with three pipes in it with are presumably the upper intercooler pipe, lower intercooler pipe and the throttlebody elbow of which only two were polished. There were no flanges (I was sent an email from Jesse saying his fab guy quit so it would be unwelded) or couplers or clamps and not even a hole where the BOV flange is supposed to go... There are several rough edges and overall the quality does not appear to be very good. Unless I get another box within the next twelve days with the flanges, couplers, clamps and intake pipe that I ordered (or $200 back), I will be proceeding with going to the police with fraud charges. I have been more than patient with Jesse throughout this entire ordeal but he needs to either complete the deal as promised or face the legal reprecussions.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 14, 2004 02:45 am UTC

Jesse am I ever going to see anything from you? If I don't get anything from you by the new year than i'm doing exactly the same thing as Scott. I'm tired of this bull**** and i am not going to stand for you taking my money. Its not going to be that easy, I'm not just walking away from this and considering it a loss. Niether will other people, I haven't done much so far but if i don't get anything from you by January first i'll be going to the cops also. I'm REALLY tired of this **** and i'm not losing out on my $227.

Huntsville is not very far, I might make a trip over the christmas break. I'm sure I can convince others to come along.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 16, 2004 05:24 pm UTC

I live in Winnipeg, and am also out $220. at his point I dont want the product , It's been too long and I only want my $220. Anyone that is planning to pay Jesse a visit in the new year anything that could be done to help me out in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 22, 2004 03:03 pm UTC

Three days until the deadline and still no contact from Jesse... I guess he likes talking to the police over fraud charges. His reputation doesn't seem to matter to him, nor the fact that he has breached the contract that we all entered into for this group buy. In good faith I paid him the $327 for the full kit (upper intercooler pipe with throttlebody elbow, lower intercooler pipe, intake pipe, all couplers and clamps) in June and in December I finally received three half done pipes (of four), no clamps or couplers. He has not made any attempt at closing the deal in a timely fashion or satisfying the contract so I guess I'll have to give this information over to the police and let them deal with him... I've learned my lesson... Only buy from established, reputable dealers. I may pay more but I know that I would get the product and it would not be sub-standard half done junk.
Way to go Jesse(or whatever your name is this week) Another dis-satisfied customer... Had I been given good product and what I ordered, I would have posted my satisfaction...
Posted By: Yur Parij

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 23, 2004 02:30 am UTC

ive ordered an intake pipe from him as well, weve eben talkingon msn for such a long time and he seemed like a nice guy, but when i needed the pipe shipped, he just disappeared, so if anyone goes to the cops let the people here know, including me.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 24, 2004 05:57 pm UTC

I would stop slandering him publicly, it wont help your case if the police get involved.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 24, 2004 06:10 pm UTC

Hey Dom, none of these guys said any "slander" about Jesse. Infact you were the one threatening to break legs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 24, 2004 06:26 pm UTC

I didn't threaten to break anyones legs. If i was in this group buy i would have broken legs by now, did i say whos? no.
And there was reference to his reputation, slandering is defaming someone, i.e his reputation.

And why are you posting? i thought you were to good for this board? Stop looking for a fight cause youre bitter about the FPR, suck it up you wimp.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 24, 2004 07:12 pm UTC

It isn't slander if it is true. My lawyer tells me that in this country you can say anything you want, as long as it is the truth!!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 24, 2004 08:11 pm UTC

Your absolutely correct Dom, they are ruining his reputation. After all Jesse sent everyone superior pipes!

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 25, 2004 02:31 am UTC

Keep this on topic with the people directly involved.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - December 25, 2004 08:01 pm UTC

Only three months till its been a year since this thread started. Still no intakes for most of us, and a few others havent received squat. The rest of us that have received something arent really 100% happy with the product.

Speaking with Jesse on the phone a long while back numerous times led me to beleive he was a stand up guy and we had alot in common. What ever made this deal turn out like this is something we'll never know. The only thing that really BURNS me is all his empty promisses. I hate being lied to!! If he would have been straight up and honest from the get go, instead of feeding us with a big pile of BS, Im sure alot of us wouldnt have been so furious.

Who ever hasnt received anything or wants whats missing should not hesitate one bit to contact any authorities. Sean contacted phone busters already so they have info on Jesse and it would be best to update them with the current situation. My friend has decided to cut his loses and say screw it a long time ago, he no longer cares about an intake.

Merry F*kin X-mass santa

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - January 01, 2005 12:25 am UTC

well jesse appeard on my msn today, he told me that my pipe will come in 2 weeks FOR SURE, so i otld him that about 10-20 people are waiting for their pipes or money on this forum, so he said that it was his friend who started this thread, and he has all the pipes, but one owed money to the other so no one got the pipes, he told me that everything is settled no, the hes gonna start shipping them very soon, WELL, i hope this time its the truth

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - January 03, 2005 12:41 am UTC

If that is true then why doesn't he post it rather than a third party? All I've got so far is three useless pipes which does not even come close to fullfilling the deal that was made and paid for... No couplers, no clamps, missing a intake pipe and no FLANGES! Very professional.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - January 03, 2005 12:48 am UTC

well i think hes banned from this site

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - January 03, 2005 12:27 pm UTC

No, he's not.

If Jesse is not posting anything here, it's his choice. Not ours.

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - January 14, 2005 06:01 am UTC

Hmmm, It's been two weeks now since his two week deadline... Oh look, now it's past... :rolleyes: Anyone have any contact with Jesse or is he still in Limbo?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - February 18, 2005 03:54 am UTC

Any news from Jesse anybody ? I e-mailed him 2 weeks ago and I still got no news...

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - February 20, 2005 07:03 pm UTC

I've heard nothing so it's going to the cops to sort out...

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - February 25, 2005 01:31 am UTC

If anyone has news, please post feedback...

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 24, 2005 10:31 pm UTC

Yesterday I received another box from Jesse that had the couplers, T-bolt clamps and the two flanges I need to weld on for the BOV and TB. The box also contained a note from him saying basicly that he is sorry for the delays, stating that his fabricator sucked and he gives me directions on how to make the pipes work... If I ever get the intake pipe from him then I'm just going to file this away under never to be done again and forget about it. I'm glad I got these items so I can actually (with a bunch of work and probably money) get these pipes on my car. Now I just need to find a local Club member who can weld this stuff up for me and I'll be doing all right...
Posted By: Mike Duarte

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 24, 2005 10:34 pm UTC

I paid for silicone couplers and have gotten squat so far. Anyone else get anything from him?

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 25, 2005 12:37 am UTC

Originally posted by Andrew Wilson:
I told you so. bird
I would like to retract my comment and replace it with this!

You guys had SUCKER written on the front of your foreheads even after I warned all of you in other threads !

SUCKER !
bird

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 25, 2005 03:46 am UTC

Thank you Andrew for that meaningfull, constructive comment... Very grown up attitude you have. :rolleyes:

Re: 2.5" Mandrel Bent Intercooler pipes!!! - March 25, 2005 05:17 am UTC

Actual it was my "Very grown up attitude" that warned everyone of this silly ass in the first place. :rolleyes:

it's too bad a lot of people with not so grown up attitude(s) got taken for a ride. I guess you can say

You (meaning people) were warned, and yet they still went ahead and handed money over to this idiot.

so whos the bigger idiot ?

(a) the guy taking the money ?
(b) the guy handing the money over after being warned ?

you decide

ponder
© 2024 Club DSM Canada