Suspension techniques springs anyone run these.??

Posted By: Allan Brown

Suspension techniques springs anyone run these.?? - January 07, 2004 04:43 am UTC

I guess suspension techniques make springs too.Supposed to have same drop as eibach pros.

Just wondering if anyone runs them and how they handle ride etc and what shocks you have.

I am 95% going with eibach pros and kyb agx but you never know.
Posted By: John Hartman

Re: Suspension techniques springs anyone run these.?? - January 13, 2004 05:47 am UTC

I have the ST's on my car.

And GR-2's It does ride harder than stock, but its not bad at all and it DOES handle ALOT better.
Posted By: Chris Buzunis

Re: Suspension techniques springs anyone run these.?? - January 13, 2004 06:24 am UTC

I have the ST / AGX combo on my car and have no complaints. I have also driven a car with the eibach/agx combo. I prefer my setup, seems to handle a little nicer, although the eibach setup is a litte bit smoother overall.

buzz
Posted By: Rob Greer

Re: Suspension techniques springs anyone run these.?? - January 13, 2004 01:07 pm UTC

I have the Suspension Techniques springs as well.

My only complaint with them is that the rear springs are too short in the uncompressed state. They are so short that the spring will fall out of the upper perch when you jack up the car. You have to guide the spring by hand as you lower the car. Some folks have reported that their ST springs always fall back into place, mine never do.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada