2g front subframe brace

Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

2g front subframe brace - November 28, 2015 06:09 pm UTC

We have been contacted about making these available to the DSM community. Someone has one that was originally made for a later gallant, and has been modified to fit the 2g DSM. He has lent us this piece for R&D, so we are looking for someone to do a test fit for us. Ideally someone who's 2g is up in the air.

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Ziggy
Posted By: Garret Sliva

Re: 2g front subframe brace - December 11, 2015 06:43 pm UTC

I would volunteer, however, I am pretty far away. My 2g Spyder is sitting up on jack stands and will be all winter, I know not what you meant when you said up in the air though.
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: 2g front subframe brace - December 11, 2015 07:50 pm UTC

My 2g parts car has the motor and tranny out if that is helpful?
Posted By: Kyle Dolson

Re: 2g front subframe brace - December 12, 2015 02:36 pm UTC

You're popular zigs... I think PM is full. If you don't got one yet, I also have a FWD spyder on jacks for the winter.

Re: 2g front subframe brace - December 12, 2015 09:58 pm UTC

Not 100% sure if this is going to go ahead or not. I guess the guy who lent it to me had no idea how long these things take, and he wanted it back. I HATE to work to just sketches without a sample in my hands. I guess I will put it on the back burner and just see how much time I have left when other projects finish.

Ziggy
Posted By: Scott McIntyre

Re: 2g front subframe brace - December 14, 2015 03:16 pm UTC

You don't have a laser scanner and 3D printer? wink

Re: 2g front subframe brace - December 14, 2015 11:36 pm UTC

No, I am more old school. I have a hammer and chisel.....
Posted By: Robert Dickens

Re: 2g front subframe brace - August 11, 2016 05:50 pm UTC

I'm in Hamilton and my GSX is on blocks right now with no motor if you are still wanting to do this project

Re: 2g front subframe brace - August 12, 2016 10:58 pm UTC

No, all projects are on hold. RTM Racing is sold, and I am in the process of selling off the machine shop also.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada