Headliner Refresh Services

Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Headliner Refresh Services - September 13, 2012 10:09 pm UTC

Terry Sikora and myself are now offering headliner replacement.

You come by with the headliner and the visors and we will redo them for you. If you are just doing a straight color then we can have them ready for you when you come back. If you are going with a pattern we prefer to match it to the pattern with the visor mounted in the car, this will provide the best results and something both you and we can be happy with.

Prices:
$160 - for a plain pattern
$200 - for a matched pattern

Note: The pricing for a 1g and 2g are the same.

Please PM me and we can setup an appointment.

Thanks,

Bryan and Terry
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Headliner Refresh Services - September 13, 2012 10:12 pm UTC

Before:
[Linked Image]
After:
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
Posted By: Michael Lee

Re: Headliner Refresh Services - September 13, 2012 11:52 pm UTC

Awesome guys!
That first pic looks like something out of a horror movie.
Posted By: Pedro Suarez

Re: Headliner Refresh Services - September 15, 2012 09:02 am UTC

Good business idea, I've done this "favour" for a couple of friends of mine. Just a suggestion though... I found a sun roof makes life a lot more difficult so you might want to consider that into your pricing smile
Posted By: Terry S

Re: Headliner Refresh Services - September 15, 2012 03:48 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Pedro Suarez
Good business idea, I've done this "favour" for a couple of friends of mine. Just a suggestion though... I found a sun roof makes life a lot more difficult so you might want to consider that into your pricing smile

Thanks for the heads up Pedro, we might or might not adjust pricing based on this new information.

Bryan and I will not be doing the install/uninstall of the actual headliner, this of course would be the customers responsibility, our service includes the removal of old fabric, cleaning the headliner of any old foam, prep, and reinstallation of the new fabric. This service would pretty much rob us of any possible profit if we had to deconstruct the customers car interior for that price.

Thanks..

Terry
© 2024 Club DSM Canada