Dynotune Racing now open!

Posted By: Reza Mirza

Dynotune Racing now open! - February 21, 2016 09:53 pm UTC

Hi all!
As majority of you may be aware I have been working on opening up Dynotune Racing for the past few months. As I have integrated the business with RTM Racing, we have been really busy getting organized, especially with all the RTM Racing inventory in the shop needing to be organized.

I wanted to announce that Dynotune Racing is finally open for business. I have started working on a little backlog of transmissions, however our doors are open now and you can come in for any of our services. Feel free to pm me, call me or just swing by the shop for any details on work you may need. I apologize to the few guys who had to wait over a month before I got a chance to open up your transmission. Rest be assured all your transmissions are being worked on now.

The website www.dynotuneracing.com is still under construction and will have a new face in a few weeks with details of all services and pricing along with pictures. Our AWD dyno will be arriving from Texas this week and should be up and running in approximately two weeks from now.

Some of the services that I am currently providing or will be providing in the coming weeks are as follow:
• Complete transmission OEM rebuilds or race spec builds for DSM, Mitsubishi Evolution, Toyota Supra R154 and V160, Honda K and B Series and Subaru STI.
• Fully blueprinted engine rebuilds including cam degreeing. Complete blueprinted spec sheet will be provided to every customer for each every engine rebuild.
• Complete Re/Re services for all import platforms, engine swaps, transmission removal/reinstallation, and clutch jobs.
• AWD Dyno with link system and Frenelsa Eddy brake. Services: Hourly/day rental, custom tuning, and dyno days.

At Dynotune Racing we DO NOT have ANY restrictions on our Dyno use. We can operate and use our dyno at any time of the day! Feel free to call me 7 days a week for any immediate use of our dyno services. As I am very flexible and live very close to the shop I would like to offer this service 7 days a week to the public. No appointments necessary. We will be operating on a first come first serve basis. I am currently working on setting up an account with VP fuels, so we will be selling race gas in the near future as well.

• REM ISF treatment for transmission internals (will be available in approximately 2-3 weeks)
• Use of our Industrial parts washer and Ultrasonic cleaner
• Other miscellaneous installations: Turbos, FMIC’s, fuel setups, drivetrain rebuilds, performance brake setups, exhausts etc.

Some of our top of the line equipment which you will all benefit from consists of the following:
• Dynocom 5000 FX AWD dynamometer
• Industrial hot tank parts washer with 500lbs turntable
• Industrial Ultrasonic cleaner
• Industrial Blast Cabinet
• Industrial deburring and finishing machine for REM ISF process
• Dannmar 10k 2 post lift, 2nd unit will be installed shortly

Dynotune Racing (same address as RTM Racing):
1031 Toy Avenue, Unit D
Pickering, ON, L1W 3N9
Phone: cell # (647)-202-6701, shop # (905)-239-9780
www.dynotuneracing.com

For any inquiries please try my cell # first as I am usually working in the shop. We are conveniently located just off of Brock Road from the 401 in Pickering.

We are still busy organizing the shop with the help of Paul Bratina, however please feel free to drop by anytime of the day as we are usually here most of the week. Dynotune Racing website will be updated on pricing for all of the above services, however feel free to call or message me if you would like pricing on any particular service that requires immediate attention:

Pricing for a few services are as follows:

Dyno Services:
• $100 per hour for any AWD, FWD or RWD vehicle. We can dyno motorcycles and ATV’s as well! This includes free wideband and boost hookup and as many pulls as you like in an hour.
• $200 per hour for a custom dyno tune/map with free wideband and boost hookup.

Transmission:
• $700 labour + cost of parts for complete DSM and Mitsubishi Evolution transmission rebuilds
• $250 for REM ISF process on complete gear sets and transmission internals

Engine:
• $800 labour + cost of parts for a complete engine rebuild which included a fully blueprinted spec sheet, cam degreeing, and free engine break in on our dyno!

Please call for pricing on anything not mentioned above. Pricing on all engine and transmission work includes cleaning in the industrial parts washer, ultrasonic cleaner and blast cabinet. All of your parts will benefit from our expensive cleaning machines, and attention to detail in our CLEAN facility.

Whether you are coming to pick up parts from Abbas @ RTM Racing or to get services from Dynotune Racing, feel free to just hang out if you like as we would like to get to know you all on a personal basis smile Once the Dyno arrives we will be having a grand opening/meet at the shop so I am hoping to see most of you there. This will be sometime in the next month or so in anticipation of the coming up racing season! Dynotune Racing and RTM Racing is your one stop shop for all performance needs in the GTA. We are a one of a kind facility offering niche services all in one shop. No need to send your parts South across the border when we can provide you with the same service if not better and cheaper here at Dynotune Racing.

I will be updating this thread in the next few weeks once the website is updated and the dyno is installed and operational. Any questions feel free to ask! Abbas from RTM Racing and I am hoping to see you all this year 

Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 21, 2016 10:54 pm UTC

Congrats guys, sounding GOOD!

Tell Abbas to get all that stuff put away....I need the final inventory count!!
Posted By: Jason Drew

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 22, 2016 01:00 am UTC

Really hope I can squeeze in a trip with the DSM to check out the shop smile Would be awesome to get some dyno numbers smile
Posted By: Guillaume Berton

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 22, 2016 03:15 am UTC

Awesome!
Posted By: Mike Eng

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 22, 2016 03:51 am UTC

Good to hear the progress!

Hopefully I can make it to the Grand opening too.

Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 22, 2016 10:42 am UTC

Wonderful! Look forward to seeing the shop and using your service!
Posted By: Devon Bloomfield

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 22, 2016 03:44 pm UTC

awesome news cant wait to pop by with the eclipse and check everything out smile

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 22, 2016 04:43 pm UTC

Thanks guys, feel free to just walk in if you're in the area.

Also, wanted to say thanks again to Paul Bratina! He's basically been living in the shop for over a week sorting out all the RTM Racing Inventory smile
Posted By: Michael Lee

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 22, 2016 04:49 pm UTC

Congratulations again!
Posted By: Derek Vincent

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 22, 2016 07:30 pm UTC

This is cool... we were looking for a dyno to put the rally on to get it tuned before our first race of the season...

Seems like the 32mm restrictor on the turbo intake needs a little remapping...

Congratulations..

D.
Posted By: Abbas Zaidi - RTM Racing

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 22, 2016 09:50 pm UTC

Congratulation Dynotune Racing! Yes we are open for business. As Reza said please feel free to drop by the shop anytime for parts or services. We look forward to meeting you all as the racing season comes near.

PS: Ziggy I am working my ass off to get this stuff of Reza tuning facility! Should have the count for this weekend smile
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 23, 2016 08:07 pm UTC

This is wicked, can't wait to see it soon!
Posted By: Stephen Richardson

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 24, 2016 10:39 pm UTC

Congrats Reza and Abbas. Hope the new business venture goes well.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 25, 2016 03:03 pm UTC

Again, thanks guys. We are still busy sorting things out, but doors are wide open for business smile

Again, feel free to call me for any immediate inquiries: 647-202-6701
Posted By: Isaque Nunes

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 08, 2016 03:34 pm UTC

Spare engine has been dropped off and hoping to have the stock Lancer Dyno'd to see it's raw numbers and then we'll see what She'll do Boosted! Haha...
Reza has a good setup going!

Looking forward to this build.

Cheers

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 08, 2016 05:45 pm UTC

Any word on a "grand opening"??
Posted By: Tim Sedore

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 09, 2016 02:37 pm UTC

I went by the shop on the weekend and it is really clean and organized considering he has only been there a short time. Looks good buddy! Congrats again.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 09, 2016 02:43 pm UTC

My dyno is arriving this week. Once I have it setup, I will arrange a grand opening meet smile
Posted By: Manny Sandhu

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 17, 2016 12:51 am UTC

Stopped by the place today coming together great!

Hats off to Reza Abbas and Paul working their butts off

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 27, 2016 04:12 am UTC

Here are some pics of the Dynocom 5000 FX AWD. I have completed the physical installation, just have been really busy tackling a pile of transmission rebuilds which I need to get out of the way first.

I should have all the computers hooked up and the dyno up and running in a few days smile Now that the dyno is here we will be having a grand opening/dyno day very soon. I will post details in another thread.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Alex Akachinskiy

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 27, 2016 04:50 am UTC

Congrats Reza! Looking good

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 28, 2016 04:28 am UTC

Thanks Alex smile

Here are some pics of a recent transmission race spec rebuild. No matter how dirty and ugly it may look, you will get it back looking like this.

All parts are hot tanked, ultra sonic cleaned, blasted, painted, and internals are shimmed to race spec. ALL transmission bearings are replaced in any of my builds and not just the input and intermediate shaft ones. With the age of these transmission, I find it necessary to replace everything so that the unit is like new.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Here are some pics of an Evo X transmission with the typical diff pin failure and a bearing failure. Luckily the owner caught this in time and I am able to fix it and modify the differential so that it will never happen again. I can also fix any cases that are cracked due to this failure. Again these are pics of the parts right after the transmission was opened, and then what the parts look like after a good hot tank and ultrasonic cleaning smile
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 28, 2016 09:42 am UTC

Very cool Reza!! Looks good!
Nice stuff on getting the dyno setup, I am sure I am not the only one excited to see it up and running.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 28, 2016 02:15 pm UTC

Transmissions look wicked. Good to know you service the Evo X trans too. I don't know the status of mine. Could have been replaced, could be fully built, or I could be on borrowed time for all I know lol

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 28, 2016 02:40 pm UTC

Was there on Saturday to drop off parts and saw some of Reza's Work!
There won't be any better place for Transmission work or Performance work other than DynoTuners!

Looking forward to my build!
Posted By: Stephen Richardson

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - March 31, 2016 10:36 pm UTC

Looks good Reza. I remember when tunershops were just racing pedals and stereo's. Great job.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 02, 2016 05:54 am UTC

Thanks Stephen.

The dyno is up and running now and it is very accurate. Dynotune Racing is the only shop in Ontario with this model AWD dyno. It is a one of a kind dyno with very cool features.

We had Abbas's car on it tonight. It is a bone stock Acura RSX type S with just an intake. We put the car on the dyno right after it had been driven for a few hours. The intake is very heat soaked. It is not the mightiest Honda but gives you a good idea of how accurate these #'s are.

The dyno is now open to the public for rental.

AWD, RWD or FWD rates are the same:
$100 per hour for unlimited # of dyno pulls
$200 per hour for a custom tune

Please feel free to call me for any immediate dyno use smile

Video:
http://vid258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/rza45/VIDEO0008_zpsw4vxrw83.mp4

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Salomon Ponte

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 03, 2016 04:00 am UTC

Glad to hear she's up and running - definitely need a 'DSM Dyno Day' (and BBQ?) once it warms up a little!

Also, I'm actually pretty impressed how (relatively) flat the torque curve is on that car...didn't expect it to look like that, that's for sure.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 03, 2016 04:55 am UTC

Dynoed my stock Evo X today, made 244 AWHP and 277 ft lbs of torque.

http://vid258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/rza45/VIDEO0010_zpsrf5xvfft.mp4

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 03, 2016 04:59 am UTC

Dio's Bentley Continental Flying Spur, 404 AWHP, 380 ft/lbs

http://vid258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/rza45/VID-20160402-WA0002_zpslyn3uhbk.mp4

[Linked Image]

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 05, 2016 05:21 pm UTC

Correction, Dio's car actually made a best of 412 HP and 431 ft/lbs. I noticed the better run after I posted.

My Evo X:
[Linked Image]

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 05, 2016 05:57 pm UTC

Damn the 4B11 is a torque happy little powerplant smile Can't wait to get mine up there.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 05, 2016 07:16 pm UTC

MaxPower 241awhp / MaxTorque 277.9

Not bad at all for stock platform. I think it would feel even better if boost stays consistent at factory 23psi all the way to the red line. Instead, it falls to 17/15psi

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 07, 2016 02:27 pm UTC

Reza,
Keep an eye on this envelope. Should arrive sometime next week smile

[Linked Image]

It was sent to dynotune racing address.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 08, 2016 06:27 pm UTC

Cool cool

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 21, 2016 05:10 am UTC

Finally got my 1g DSM on the rollers, enjoy guys wink
645.5 AWHP and 599.9 ft lbs of torque

Video:
http://vid258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/rza45/VID-20160420-WA0000_zpsv0j84ors.mp4

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Salomon Ponte

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 21, 2016 05:32 am UTC

Nice! Those are some big numbers, and that's a ton of torque for a non-stroker.

Damn!

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 21, 2016 02:23 pm UTC

Very nice! Defiantly a street beast! If anyone beats your EVO X you can just tell them to wait until you get your Talon tongue

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 21, 2016 02:31 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Salomon Ponte
Nice! Those are some big numbers, and that's a ton of torque for a non-stroker.

Damn!

My thoughts exactly! Torque happy 2.0

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 21, 2016 03:36 pm UTC

Thanks, stock 1g intake manifold makes a fun streetable powerband wink

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 21, 2016 04:35 pm UTC

Pretty damn impressive!!

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 21, 2016 06:26 pm UTC

Pretty darn impressive. Ever try the cyclone Mani on your set up?

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 21, 2016 07:08 pm UTC

No, the 1g is better.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 21, 2016 08:35 pm UTC

Very nice numbers, hell of a street machine.

That's not even balls to the wall on that turbo either. It really has my interests perked as a replacement for my FP Red.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 22, 2016 05:07 pm UTC

Was just about to pull the car off the rollers but decided to do another pull for shits and giggles, 661.2 AWHP / 600.7 ft/lbs.
Posted By: Mike Penton

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 22, 2016 05:15 pm UTC

That's pretty awesome Reza. I'm coming to Ontario for a couple weeks in July, maybe I'll get to see your shop in person!
Posted By: Sven Hebbard

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 24, 2016 02:02 am UTC

I made this for reza,

Hopefully will do more videos for him.

I'm waiting to see if he is stainned red from the inspection tools i sent him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgvdl-u1J0g
Posted By: Jay Stacey

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 24, 2016 02:10 am UTC

Hi Sven!
Posted By: Sven Hebbard

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - April 24, 2016 02:20 am UTC

Originally Posted by Jay Stacey
Hi Sven!

Hallo, wie ist es Dir ergangen

smile

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - May 28, 2016 10:21 pm UTC

Dynoed and tuned Helder Daponte's 1g DSM last night. Made an impressive 723 AWHP and 592 ft/lbs of torque on the HTA DSM86 smile

Video:
http://vid258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/rza45/VID-20160528-WA0000_zpsviap8xwk.mp4
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Charles Lavoie

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - May 29, 2016 12:26 am UTC

/drool
Posted By: Mike Lane

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - May 29, 2016 02:52 am UTC

Originally Posted by Reza Mirza
Was just about to pull the car off the rollers but decided to do another pull for shits and giggles, 661.2 AWHP / 600.7 ft/lbs.

That thing has a built motor now right? stock or increased compression ratio? I bit the bullet and decided to use stock displacement, crank and valves, upgraded everything else and went 9:1. cant wait to light up that beast demon Going to have to be a bit more careful with boost and that comp ratio lol. You can do me the honours to tune for it wink
Posted By: Dio Long

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - July 18, 2016 08:04 pm UTC

Logged in looking for some stuff and stumbled on thread. Kid you not it was a blast going down there. Reza you are always a pleasure to deal with and am super excited for you.
This was a very big heavy car and surprised you managed it effortlessly. Cant wait to get other cars on dyno!!

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 11, 2016 03:10 am UTC

For the folks not on Facebook, here are some #'s I recently made in my DSM.
Car also ran a 10.6@142 at Cayuga today breaking up in 1st gear. Just gotta iron out some issues to head out before season ends:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 11, 2016 03:40 am UTC

Are you on street tires Reza?

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 11, 2016 03:56 am UTC

Full slicks Jason. MT ET Drags. 24.5 x 8 x 15

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 11, 2016 12:34 pm UTC

Ha! Nice Reza...
Shoot man didn't anyone notice how good Reza is? He's so good that he prints 1/4 mile time slips in the future! LMAO! He ran that time tomorrow.. freak
Those are some pretty impressive numbers dude.
Cheers

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 11, 2016 12:36 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Reza Mirza
Full slicks Jason. MT ET Drags. 24.5 x 8 x 15

That's what I thought, lots of room to grow on the 60' then.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 11, 2016 01:55 pm UTC

Nice work, you think you can hit 9s once you fix the breakup?

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 11, 2016 02:10 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Isaque Nunes
Ha! Nice Reza...
Shoot man didn't anyone notice how good Reza is? He's so good that he prints 1/4 mile time slips in the future! LMAO! He ran that time tomorrow.. freak
Cheers

Technicly he hasent run that fast yet!!

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 11, 2016 02:17 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Jay Stacey
Originally Posted by Isaque Nunes
Ha! Nice Reza...
Cheers

Technicly he hasent run that fast yet!!
Get your bets in people!!! Putting all my money on him running that time!!

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 12, 2016 02:26 am UTC

Thanks guys.
Damn Cayuga, they can never get it right. If it ain't that they'll put the wrong car # on the slip. I am not really looking for 9's this time of the year. I am more aiming for 150 MPH.

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 12, 2016 10:20 am UTC

It's better then getting your times wrong.. Jamie got a 2.8 second run once !!

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - October 12, 2016 01:07 pm UTC

That's some nice numbers!

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 08, 2017 10:59 pm UTC

I just want say a few words regarding Reza and DynoTune racing.
I inquired DynoTune racing to help me rebuilt my transmission and transfer case (part of my 2017 winter build restoration project).
My expectations were simple, i want nothing but best craftsmanship from respectable builder and someone who also pays attention to details.
Quite honestly i didn't know what to expect since i knew no one will spend their extra time to get the job done the way i wanted...but i was actually wrong this time.
The final outcome exceeded my expectations!
Within just a few short weeks the entire project was completed (That's on top of receiving daily texts/pics updates until the last day. Usually no one have time for that!)
Once everything was done the trans and transfer case looked absolutely stunning! Every single part (including bolts) received it's own attention to detail.
(not your typical rattle can spray! Everything was sand blasted, hot tanked, and professionally re-painted!

BTW this 2G DSM trans build was also very unique which included EVO 1 1-4 gear set (tallest 1st) with EVO III taller 5th gear.
Very strong trans assembled with extremely hard to find parts by very talented builder!

But there is also a very sad part to this story!
Everything was going well until the trans was taken from DynoTune racing into the hands of UPS employees and passed over UPS network.(shipped from Toronto to Los Angeles)
Long story short, trans got stolen while traveling within UPS network! Stolen by UPS employee(s) while it was unloaded from the UPS truck when it arrive to one of their facilities.
It's very bad i know but part of me does not blame UPS because I would defiantly steal it myself if i could.
So what is all that means? Basically not trans for me in 2017.
However, here is the response i got from Reza, i'll let you guys be the judges of it:

Originally Posted by Reza
I will still build you another transmission,
a more HD one if that is the case, which will be out of my pocket,
so no worries, i'll still take care of you, won't cost you anything

Reza is the man of his word, i got ^ new HD trans within another few weeks (Despite the fact that I insisted he would not work on it during holidays Christmas and New Year).
Fast forward, new trans finally arrived (shipped via FedEx please never use UPS for high value items).
Obviously i was not expecting it look perfect cosmetically but once again i was wrong!
It felt like it came straight out of Mitsubishi factory in japan and not from Reza @ DynoTune racing.

In my record book, that experience actually exceeded my previous record holder Ziggy @ RTM. Not sure why but all my records were set in Canada and never broken in USA.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 09, 2017 12:13 am UTC

Looks wicked!!

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 09, 2017 05:09 pm UTC

Yes Alex, that sounds about right! I also went through a big build with Reza and even though there were some time delays and some things were out of his control like me not having the right parts for him... He worked over the holidays and ripped into a parts car he has at his place for me. Even drove out to my area to pick up a part he needed because I was not available! He's a no BS guy but for sure stands by his work and pays attention to detail!
Car looks sick also!

Re: Dynotune Racing now open! - February 14, 2017 06:52 am UTC

Thanks! Glad you got your race transmission Alex. That is one very strong unit for a very clean DSM smile

Thanks Isaque! Customer service and attention to detail go a long way in by books smile
© 2024 Club DSM Canada