new fatboyslim cd?!??

Posted By: Trevor Yu

new fatboyslim cd?!?? - January 29, 2005 04:00 pm UTC

Hey gang

Do any of you think it is really strange that the new fatboyslim CD has copyright protection?!? I got it for xmas and LOVE it, but find it strange that in the past he was all about stealing samples to make his tracks...and now this...seems...weird/ironic to me. confused

Trevor
Posted By: Jeph Milley

Re: new fatboyslim cd?!?? - January 30, 2005 09:48 pm UTC

just becuase its copyrighted doenst mean you cant copy it. Your burner may not allow you too, but I have always been succesful using Windows Media Player to rip it to my computer
Posted By: Trevor Yu

Re: new fatboyslim cd?!?? - January 30, 2005 10:17 pm UTC

Originally posted by Jeph Milley:
just becuase its copyrighted doenst mean you cant copy it. Your burner may not allow you too, but I have always been succesful using Windows Media Player to rip it to my computer
No no no I don't want to copy it...I just think that it's really ironic that he was all about stealing samples and now he has copyright protection on one of his albums...
Posted By: David Sutton

Re: new fatboyslim cd?!?? - January 31, 2005 07:12 pm UTC

Probably wasn't his call. I'm sure it's all falling under one large distribution company, that basically prints all CD's with copyright protection of some sort. tongue
Posted By: Waldo Calderon

Re: new fatboyslim cd?!?? - February 01, 2005 04:20 pm UTC

Originally posted by Trevor Yu:
Originally posted by Jeph Milley:
[b] just becuase its copyrighted doenst mean you cant copy it. Your burner may not allow you too, but I have always been succesful using Windows Media Player to rip it to my computer
No no no I don't want to copy it...I just think that it's really ironic that he was all about stealing samples and now he has copyright protection on one of his albums... [/b]
I think he ends up paying for the samples he uses in his music.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada