Bucket seat retailer

Posted By: Guillaume Berton

Bucket seat retailer - December 23, 2016 07:45 pm UTC

Just wondering if there exists a place in Ontario with a large variety of bucket seats on display (so you can actually try them out). Wondering on a couple seats and so are some of my friends. A lot of online places, not many that actually have them there to try out, which is kind of a no brainer on a seat.
Posted By: Ziggy Dietrich

Re: Bucket seat retailer - December 24, 2016 12:42 am UTC

For shops, they take up a lot of space, and tie up a lot of money. Plus if they let everyone try them out, they can't sell them as new anymore after a while. They are also a bit of a bitch to transport, so shops just want to ship directly from supplier to the customer. I think they hope people will try out their buddies' seats, and then just place an order.

Re: Bucket seat retailer - December 24, 2016 01:47 am UTC

They have them in Europe, some places in the States. You'd figure there would be ONE hub in Ontario where people can check them out.

It's like clothes/shoes etc. That's really something you want to test out, see if it not only fits the car, but you as well.

Re: Bucket seat retailer - December 24, 2016 02:39 am UTC

Clothes and shoes are a lot smaller...and exact fit is more critical. Next you will want the manufacturers to make each style seat in different sizes? I suppose that is fine also, but I am sure you would not like the prices they would end up having to charge....

Re: Bucket seat retailer - December 24, 2016 06:11 am UTC

Actually most seats have two sizes. Waist size wink at least the new ones do.

Re: Bucket seat retailer - December 24, 2016 02:07 pm UTC

I didn't know that. In that case, I am more inclined to agree with you.
Posted By: Tyler Minshall

Re: Bucket seat retailer - December 24, 2016 11:56 pm UTC

JRP last time i went had seats on display. Sometimes Performance Improvements has some.

Re: Bucket seat retailer - December 25, 2016 04:42 pm UTC

IF you find what you want at JRP, RTM can get them for you wink
Posted By: Manny Sandhu

Re: Bucket seat retailer - January 19, 2017 04:51 pm UTC

Check out garage16 in brampton
© 2024 Club DSM Canada