dont know what to do

Posted By: brendan barnier

dont know what to do - December 28, 2005 10:21 pm UTC

i bought another dsm for 1500 and it was running on 3 cylinders number one had no compression at all the rest of them were 125 he told me that they were running at 125 because he had it bored soo i just said w/e and bought the car regardless because the mods were well worth $6000 the car idles very poorly and burn oil and im thinking it smokes out of the oil filter because when im come to a stop smokes comes out from under the hood and when i just start it up alot of smoke comes from the exhaust my and when i lifted my hood on the way home oil a shot out of the dipstick or cap and covered to whole bay in oil does anyone have any clue what this could be
Posted By: Tim Grechin

Re: dont know what to do - December 28, 2005 10:26 pm UTC

Holy run-on sentense. I'm not sure I even understand what you are saying.

Sounds like you are over your head with this one. Find your leak man. Look around for it. Internet mechanics won't solve the problem.

If none of us can look at the car, then we can't find your leak. You are the only one who can fix the damn thing so instead of typing a vague description on the board, go outside and look for where the oil is coming from.
Posted By: Nigel Smith

Re: dont know what to do - December 28, 2005 10:36 pm UTC

Oil dipsticks on these cars are known to lift under pressure and spew oil everywhere, leaky oil cap is possibility too..
Posted By: Andrew Bienhaus

Re: dont know what to do - December 28, 2005 11:19 pm UTC

This one had to go...
Posted By: Tim Hunt

Re: dont know what to do - December 30, 2005 01:34 am UTC

brendan barnier
Member # 5212

Member Rated:
posted December 29, 2005 01:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
very interested emailed you please email back asap
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 54 | From: chatham ontario | Registered: Oct 2005 | IP: Logged |
brendan barnier
Member # 5212

Member Rated:
posted December 29, 2005 06:56 PM
will you please reply im very interested in the engine
Posts: 54 | From: chatham ontario | Registered: Oct 2005 | IP: Logged |
Posted By: Steve Kinnaird

Re: dont know what to do - December 30, 2005 04:39 am UTC

I hope this guy got another warning.
I've already sent him one for posting unreadable crap like that.
Posted By: Andrew Bienhaus

Re: dont know what to do - December 31, 2005 04:10 am UTC

when I moved his topic, I deleted it from the source, and notified him by email...
© 2024 Club DSM Canada