Remove Sylvester Jacku, yes or no?

Posted By: Andrew Bienhaus

Remove Sylvester Jacku, yes or no? - February 05, 2006 06:45 am UTC

The following text, was confirmed to have been sent to a club member, Ziggy Dietrich, by Sylvester Jacku:

Man honestly shut the **** up. You stupid ****ing jew. I think i would ****ing know if peter was selling **** out of my house. You act like you are all ****ing clean and ****. Peter has a stack of papers to implicate you for defrauding the goverment, including 3 consecutive times to 3 unique people selling products without a receipt or gst numbers, and not declaring full value upon entering the border. You ever badmouth me or Peter again i will go straight to the CBSA and you wont be able to even get near the ****ing border ever again. So Kindly shut the **** up and leave me and peter alone.

-Sylvester
Upon confrontation, he made no effort to retract his statement, and actually affirmed that he stood by it.

I don't even know what ziggy's religious background is, if he even has one.
It's an insult to anyone who is Jewish, and a complete embarassment to anyone who believes in a free and open society.

It's not what this club stands for, in any way, shape, or form.

Should Sylvester be banned?
Posted By: Andrew Bienhaus

Re: Remove Sylvester Jacku, yes or no? - February 07, 2006 03:08 pm UTC

Yes 84% (53)
No 16% (10)

minus the one person, who wanted their vote changed from No, to Yes.

Yes 86% (54)
No 14% (9)

Guess you're gone.
Perhaps you should re-think your attitude towards your fellow human beings on this planet.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada