Few major shops buglarized

Posted By: Ryan Laliberte

Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 06:57 pm UTC

From another forum, please keep an eye out.

I talked to Adam at Devo and he asked me to help find out who burglarized his new shop on thursday night,He informed me that Strictly modified got it as well and AMS was targeted but the alarm went off before they made entry.

Things taken from Devo include 2 Shearer headers one from the iceland drag car and gt42r turbo, The other stuff was a front mount for a 2g and some gauges with no sending units.
They also poured oil all over the cars so no finger prints could be found.

There was a few other things taken but Adam is offering a reward for information on this.

If anybody knows about these parts or where they are please pm me with the info and If adam can get his stuff or the ass hats get arrested He WILL take care of you.

These headers are longtube and won't work on anything but a full out drag car.

So to recap the missing items.
2 Shearer headers
gt42r turbo
2g greddy fmic
2g aluminum radiator
1 hks 272 cam
2 evo 8 carbon fiber hoods
misc sets of injectors
autometer cobalt gauges with no wires or sending units
office computer and monitor

These parts are most likely still local so Please keep an eye out.

Adam is a super cool dude and has helped me out many times so I would like to return the favor.

The header is off of a full out drag car, and is a one off so if you see it, you know it has been stolen. This header has not been made in production.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Michael Druciarek

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 07:39 pm UTC

Sounds to me like the guys who broke in didn't have anything in mind, they just took whatever they could grab, half the stuff they stole isn't functional (like guages with no sending units and the header) - sounds like an amateur job to me.
Posted By: Sven Hebbard

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 08:58 pm UTC

Yeah keep a watch on kijiji and other local sites. They my sound like amateurs but remember they did get rid of there finger prints.

I'd say keep a watch out, No local security cameras even on other buildings that could give a vehicle description?
Posted By: Kenrick Miller

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 09:07 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Sven Hebbard
They my sound like amateurs but remember they did get rid of there finger prints

A smarter individual would have used gloves

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 09:13 pm UTC

Not nessaceraly. They could have only have had winter gloves*to big and bulky to grab and run with items, Or they could have only had the surgical gloves.

Well we all know if we have used these gloves trying to keep our hands clean. When dealing with motor parts they rip. And if your pulling a job your moving FAST and there bound to rip and leave something behind.

My thoughts
Posted By: Kevin Jenkins

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 09:43 pm UTC

...Anyway..

I'll keep an eye out for the stuff especially that header, I'll recognize it if I saw it. Just beautiful.

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 09:51 pm UTC

Yah, I'll keep a eye out too. Now i Take it the shop is located in sudbury?

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 09:52 pm UTC

Yeah.. we have three of the biggest DSM Race shops up here in Sudbury.

They nickel plate everything and our rough roads help them design suspension to swerve around the potholes.

Think before you type Sven.

John Shepherd lives an hour away, and Buschur racing is just a hop, skip and jump over to North Bay. shuffle smirk

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 10:21 pm UTC

Well i've never shopped at these shops before nor dealt with so i was asking. Thanks for your ignorance ryan.

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 10:30 pm UTC

Anytime! laugh
Posted By: Ian Burnside

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 09, 2008 10:44 pm UTC

lol
Posted By: Dustin Phillion

Re: Few major shops buglarized - November 10, 2008 12:25 am UTC

I thought they also design improved winter tires specificly for Northbay/Sudbury roads.

That exhaust mani is absolutely gorgeous. Can't miss that bad boy.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada