Fastest Car

Posted By: jerry white

Fastest Car - September 19, 2019 08:50 pm UTC

Tomorrow on Netflix on Fastest car Adriana Noonan will be on the New season , she has a 8 sec auto 1g Talon , be cool to see a DSM on there
Posted By: kent Hennigar

Re: Fastest Car - September 20, 2019 09:27 pm UTC

Awesome
Posted By: Jay Stacey

Re: Fastest Car - September 23, 2019 09:43 am UTC

Spoilers..

That Honda is one of the quickest Hondas in the world. She did really well against him, considering she isn't even close to being one of the quickest dsms. Lal. I think she would had had a better chance with a t3 turbo.

But if the Honda had a better first couple gears, sge would have not stood a chance.

I am only 4 episodes in, that Honda is bad ass.
Posted By: Jason Drew

Re: Fastest Car - September 23, 2019 02:50 pm UTC

If I'm not mistaken that Honda has run 7's before while I think 8.6 is her quickest. She got out of the hole hard though, just needs a little more top end.
Posted By: Charles Kisielewski

Re: Fastest Car - September 23, 2019 07:23 pm UTC

My thoughts were weight, not sure how much that 1g weighs but a little diet could have made the difference, that civic is already pretty light.
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Fastest Car - September 24, 2019 01:50 pm UTC

I only watched that episode so far. Yeah top end for sure! Was a pletty slick race. Honda is definitely lighter and was pretty slick he swapped it to awd
Posted By: Jason Drew

Re: Fastest Car - September 24, 2019 06:45 pm UTC

For those on FB, here's a video on the Civic, it's a badass machine.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2178847002390074

Also Adrianna posted a video on how she got in on the show

Posted By: Jay Stacey

Re: Fastest Car - February 11, 2020 11:06 pm UTC

So interesting enough... Since this post was up. Some of us had the delight of meating Adrianna and watching her race at WCF 2019!

Along with Devon and the late Red Demon.. And a few other dsm gods...

And cleetus!

She made it to the semi in her class before she blew the motor.. But we ended up by her side through the whole thing. Jamie, Mike K, and I with Devon. It was a really nice dsm gathering of support and just having a good time!

She is definatly going on to do great things in the dsm world!
© 2024 Club DSM Canada