Thumbs up for DSM Canada

Posted By: Pete Chatterton

Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 09, 2002 03:17 pm UTC

I would like to publicly Thank the Moderators and Administrators of this great site/bulletin board. I think it's not relized enough that this place we all enjoy is maintained by people on their own free time with out financial compensation. So I say Thank you very much. It's people like you that make the DSM community so great.

If anyone else agree's why don't you show you support, and say a few words. So they all know how you feel.

[ February 09, 2002: Message edited by: Pete Chatterton ]

[ February 09, 2002: Message edited by: Pete Chatterton ]
Posted By: Ryan Hutchins

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 09, 2002 05:34 pm UTC

Your all awesome, you guys are what make this place a great place to come to and you definetly make the DSM community a great place to belong to.

Two thumbs up from me tu tu
Posted By: Greg Stewart

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 10, 2002 12:40 am UTC

Ever since Jan 2002, I've been coming back here everyday, looking at new posts and what not. Almost everyone here is great and helps out a TON, I'd also like to thank you guys!!
Posted By: Steve Kinnaird

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 10, 2002 04:04 am UTC

embarassed

Thanks, guys. That means a LOT. Normally, we just deal with complaints and people who can't read that you need to register with your full, real, name.

It's nice to hear someone appreciates the time we spend in the background.

Thanks again!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 10, 2002 04:29 am UTC

True. Thumbs-up to this great site. It is made up of much more than just the ubb.

If you would like to put your money where your mouth is and make a financial contribution to help with the maintenance of the software/isp, you can do so by sending a contribution (e.g. $10 or whatever you think is good) to

Andrew Bienhaus
371 Binbrook Road
Binbrook, Ontario
L0R 1C0

or by sending a PayPal payment to accolon@ionline.net

I know my current debt and insurance would have been much lower had my browser never set cookies on this site.

No regrets. cool
Posted By: Amin Ahmadi

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 10, 2002 06:52 am UTC

"A teremendous resource"

this place is addictive rotflmao rotflmao

here, right before my physics midterm test in the university's library I see a computer and without thinking just for a second I guide the mouse to click on Internet Explorer and my hands start typing Ci Ey DOT Di Es Em DOT O Ar Gi >ENTER

I can't help it, even before checking my email (That means every 1 hour or so)or anything I end up in the DSM Canada

I'd call it an educative social and technical gathering made up of a nice gang wink

Thanks everybody and anybody

GO DSM GO
Posted By: Matt Toeppner

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 10, 2002 04:32 pm UTC

You guys ROCK!! I am at this site almost everyday and it is always full of information and sometimes makes me laugh smile This place is great!! Keep up the good work!!

Matt alien
Posted By: Matt Dore

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 11, 2002 04:11 pm UTC

This board has turned into something a-kin to my morning coffee. I go into withdrawl if I don't get my daily dose. A few months back when the board was down I realized how much the moderators do for this board, with 1000+ members that alot of addictions to support. This board has made owning a Talon a great experince, plus it is worth a laugh sometimes.

All of the efforst are greatly appreciated, thanks.
Posted By: Troy Jollimore

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 11, 2002 04:45 pm UTC

Yeah, this place ain't too bad... (:
Posted By: Edward Koh

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 11, 2002 08:06 pm UTC

ha!

yesh. a good site. and one that isn't blocked here at work. me likes.

shuffle
Posted By: Tony Vaz

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 12, 2002 12:13 am UTC

Two thumbs up here. tu tu
Posted By: James Whitehead

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 13, 2002 03:18 pm UTC

Heck I don't even own my Talon anymore since switching to the Neon, and I still come here to read up......I love the site and have always felt welcome here! demon
Posted By: Rafal Kraskiewicz

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 13, 2002 03:29 pm UTC

Definately agree with the sentiment here. Lots of good info on this BB and the 'veterans' are usually pretty patient and help us 'newbies'.
Posted By: Vince Amato

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 13, 2002 04:04 pm UTC

So what's with the thunbs down then?
Posted By: Rafal Kraskiewicz

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 13, 2002 04:12 pm UTC

user error shocked
Posted By: Ashley Affonso

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 14, 2002 07:15 pm UTC

Yep, a daily ritual for me as well! Other resources (Calgary DSM Club, Club DSM main, friends, magazines, etc.) aside, I would definitely have to say that this board is what sparked my interest and love for these machines. Not to mention the great people I've met through it all! cry Please keep up the outstanding effort. I appreciate it. cool tu
Posted By: Adrian Shields

Re: Thumbs up for DSM Canada - February 14, 2002 08:51 pm UTC

Good work boys.... Thanks.
A.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada