GTA DSMERS

Posted By: Mehrdad Asari

GTA DSMERS - August 07, 2006 02:56 am UTC

Hi
We have a new website for dsmers.
www.GTADSMERS.com
It is forum for now and it will start from there.
It is very easy to register.
And ruls are about the same as ca.dsm.org
So read the ruls carefully before you send anything.
Check it out.
Later

Mehrdad
Posted By: mike leclerc

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 07, 2006 07:34 pm UTC

It's the same forum with different colours.
Posted By: miguel barros

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 07, 2006 08:39 pm UTC

LOL, that's what I said Mike.
Posted By: Ghislain Goudreau

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 07, 2006 08:51 pm UTC

Gave me a headhache.

Old Man Giz!!!

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 07, 2006 09:23 pm UTC

Originally posted by Ghislain Goudreau:
Gave me a headhache.

Old Man Giz!!!
Lol
Realy Ghis?
I am sorry to hear that.
Maybe advil helps.

Mehrdad
Posted By: Nicholas Ricci

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 07, 2006 09:35 pm UTC

I think you should add more cars into the mix...how about subbys and mazda'z?. This board is pretty dominant. It has numerous amount of guys who know what there talking about, as well as 2 or 3 good suppliers on here.

Broaden it out

N
Posted By: Noah Wiles

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 07, 2006 09:48 pm UTC

You should have just asked Andrew for a copy of this UBB, it would have saved you a lot of time :rolleyes:
Posted By: Amin Ahmadi

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 07, 2006 10:15 pm UTC

As it is Club DSM CANADA is running out of people. GTA DSMers would have what 10 members!?

i think there is a good basis here.

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 08, 2006 05:16 am UTC

Thank you guys.
That is a free commiunity forum, not a business oriented money-making site. Anyways I'm glad to be working with DSMers making this site work. Please keep the feedback coming. It will help us to create the best site to meet your expectations and needs;)
By the way , there all lots of dsmers out there , who can not actully join dsm.org ,because of no having the ISD email lets say.
As a member of dsm canada , I would like to help these people out and give them a chance to join the dsm world.

Mehrdad
Posted By: Waldo Calderon

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 08, 2006 01:03 pm UTC

Can we send you a barrel of monkeys for your board?
Posted By: Mark PPG Scheitzbach

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 08, 2006 02:07 pm UTC

"Thank you guys.
That is a free commiunity forum, not a business oriented money-making site. "

This quote bothers me somehow...are you suggesting that WE are a money making company? Because if so, you couldn't be further off track. Everything done here, by ALL Mods/Admins is out of love for the cars and community and done free of charge. The ONLY time anyone sees any money, is when someone donates money via the license plate frames or directly to Andy. That money goes straight to the hosting/ISP costs which are quite high considering the traffic on this board.
Posted By: Ryan Wopereis

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 08, 2006 02:24 pm UTC

Originally posted by Waldo Calderon:
Can we send you a barrel of monkeys for your board?
rotflmao

I enjoyed that.

I would probably join the board if I had more time on my hands. As it stands right now I can find everything I need right here and the people are great so I have no reason to go anywhere else. I don't have the time to be keeping track of all the different boards. I don't know how some of the members on here do it lol.
Posted By: Rob Strelecki

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 08, 2006 04:43 pm UTC

One question...
What has motivated you to plaigerize the ca.dsm forums main page?

<h6>Copyright by the Members of Club DSM Canada</h6>
That's at the bottom of every page here...

I guess the (c) may only apply to the content, however, in my opinion - ripping off the forum headings is in bad taste.
I will not be joining.

PS.
My PM function is shut off, so if you were planning to spam my email - please don't.
Posted By: Mike Vince

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 08, 2006 06:05 pm UTC

"Handling Modifications & Repairs
Discussion related to any handling modifications or repairs on your DSM... it ain't all about A to B, ba-by. "

Why would you so blantantly rip off this site? Are you not creative enough to come up with your own titles and descriptions? You sir are retarded. May the monkeys follow you to your new home.
Posted By: Troy Jollimore

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 09, 2006 01:09 pm UTC

It is targetted at GTA DSM'ers. Leaving scum from places like BC, Alberta, here in Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and...ugh... Hamilton, out in the cold.

I feel so unloved. smile

I could see if it was created as an outlet for the 'trash-talking street-racers' as such, eschewing the higher moral and grammatical ground that CA.DSM stands for to gain a greater following... But the same board?
Posted By: miguel barros

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 09, 2006 08:13 pm UTC

There is only one true GTA site that covers all basis and that is "Fuckenricen.ca"

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 09, 2006 11:35 pm UTC

Hmmm...is that link down?

N
Posted By: mike leclerc

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 10, 2006 04:18 pm UTC

Me thinks someone just wanted to be an admin, so they made their own site....hmmmmm....?

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 11, 2006 06:09 pm UTC

http://www.gtadsmers.com/viewforum.php?f=22&sid=16734b85feeecf2725368414641ffc2a

Nice rip-off of the Mach V site there :rolleyes:

Didn't you know you're supposed to at least give credit when you copy something?

<h6>All text and images copyright Mach V Motorsports, LLC 1998-2004.</h6>

I will keep watching your site for more violations bird
Posted By: Andrew Bienhaus

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 16, 2006 04:44 pm UTC

This site, (ca.dsm.org) is definitely a MONEY-loser. smile

The reference to giving people a place to go, who don't have real email addresses, is HILARIOUS.
Everyone, has a real email address.
Unless, you're living under a bush, down at the library, and using their computers.
But, if that's you, then chances are you can't afford even a $500 DSM, let alone insurance, gas, etc.

Anyhow, I got a personal invitation to join the gta thing, but now that I see what a blatant rip-off it is, I certainly won't even pay a courtesy visit.

Please enjoy the new site, and please, feel free to take ALL the people there, who aren't happy here. smile
(then we'll all be happy here, in more ways than one)
Posted By: Rob Cauduro

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 16, 2006 05:33 pm UTC

^^^^

Dont forget to take the Barrel of Monkeys laugh
Posted By: Ghislain Goudreau

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 16, 2006 11:32 pm UTC

Originally posted by Rob Cauduro:
Dont forget to take the Barrel of Monkeys laugh
I second that.

Get rid of this post and these clowns, that would be my words.

Ghislain.
Posted By: Mike Vince

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 17, 2006 01:53 pm UTC

Originally posted by Ghislain Goudreau:
Originally posted by Rob Cauduro:
[b]Dont forget to take the Barrel of Monkeys laugh
I second that.

Get rid of this post and these clowns, that would be my words.

Ghislain. [/b]
Your words speak for many here.

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 19, 2006 03:40 am UTC

Originally posted by Rob Strelecki:
http://www.gtadsmers.com/viewforum.php?f=22&sid=16734b85feeecf2725368414641ffc2a

Nice rip-off of the Mach V site there :rolleyes:

Didn't you know you're supposed to at least give credit when you copy something?

<h6>All text and images copyright Mach V Motorsports, LLC 1998-2004.</h6>

I will keep watching your site for more violations bird
You know it's funny, if you go here: http://www.mehrdad.net/home.html

In the top right hand corner it reads: Copywright 1998-2005 All rights reserved. Does this mean we can't just rip off this site?
Posted By: Ryan Laliberte

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 21, 2006 02:45 pm UTC

Mehrdad;

As I read this post and saw the Copyright violations on your site, I must bring up a slight point of legality in what you are doing.

If Andy wanted to be a dick, which by meeting him, I know he isn't, under the Canadian Copyright Act, you can be sued for copyright infringement. If you would like to look up what the term "Copyright Infringement" means, here's a site for you:
Canadian Intellectual Property Office .

Under the United States Department of Patents, the use of Mach V's history of DSM's is blatant copyright, by calling it your own and not having any reference as to where you got your material, you can also be sued. Man I hope you make a lot of money in the company you own because this "GTA DSMER's" site could cost you a lot of money with a simple few emails from pissed off members of your site. That's all it takes and CIPO and USDP will be on your ass.

As to what Rob S said, yes this site is Copyrighted by the members and it sucks to see someone steal a site in which we helped build through donations and participation on the board. You sir, need to do a little more research as to how many Intellectual Property laws you are violating.

I bet your left pinky and index finger are pretty sore after all that "Control-C/Control-V'ing" you were doing when you made that site. bitch

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 25, 2006 01:23 am UTC

Has he not changed any of it yet?

We did have some private words, and some constructive advice...

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 25, 2006 07:38 am UTC

All of the copied material has been removed.

Oh, and we are rat bastards :rolleyes:
Posted By: Jerry Rose

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 25, 2006 11:44 am UTC

Fack Rob dont link to that damn site. Trying to decipher what the hell they are trying to say makes my brain hurt. I speak English, French, Spanglish and even Australian and I still cant figure it out. confused

You realise all our grade school grammar teachers are pissing themselves laughing. Kids - "What do we need grammar for anyway? It's stupid. Lets go play marbles." Teacher in a comic book thought bubble "One day those little bastards will grow up and the techological shift to a society heavily dependent on text based conversation will make them wish they were Hooked on Phonics n Grammar bwahahaha"

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 25, 2006 03:15 pm UTC

Odd, I thought Chris Esquejo was a good supporter of this board.
Posted By: Nathan Welch

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 25, 2006 03:18 pm UTC

I guess we are rat bastards.
Posted By: Isaque Nunes

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 25, 2006 04:27 pm UTC

Ahhhh There's nothing like coming back from a months vacation in Portugal and Spain only to see funny stuff like this in the morning!!
Keep it up! Oh and I guess Milton is out of the GTA club too. Well frigin Boo hoo!!
Posted By: Amin Ahmadi

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 25, 2006 05:02 pm UTC

Originally posted by Jerry Rose:
I speak English, French, Spanglish and even Australian
Cool mate...
I laughed a bit at that "I speak Austtralian!"

There is some serious Honda Boy from Markham grammer going on there.

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 26, 2006 11:20 am UTC

I am not sure who Chris is, don't think I have ever met him.
However, his name seems to pop up, whenever someone else wants to complain, bitch, or moan, so...
Posted By: chris esquejo

Re: GTA DSMERS - August 26, 2006 02:32 pm UTC

Originally posted by Andrew Bienhaus:
I am not sure who Chris is, don't think I have ever met him.
However, his name seems to pop up, whenever someone else wants to complain, bitch, or moan, so...
OR praise...

http://www.ca.dsm.org/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000900
http://www.ca.dsm.org/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000892
http://www.ca.dsm.org/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000905
http://www.ca.dsm.org/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000904
http://www.ca.dsm.org/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000863
http://www.ca.dsm.org/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000814

so i don't know what you're talking about confused

Re: GTA DSMERS - September 01, 2006 01:04 am UTC

Chris is a good guy to deal with. We haven't had the chance to deal with $$$ yet. Great thing about this guy is you can add him on msn, ask him random dsm questions (at times were I'm lazy to search) and get them answered with respect.

N

P.S. I've registered on GTA DSM. Although being on this site it's VERY hard for me to switch to any other dsm site. EVERYTHING you need is here!
© 2024 Club DSM Canada