2008 Mitsubishi Lancer wiring harness pins needed

Posted By: Isaque Nunes

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer wiring harness pins needed - January 16, 2017 01:39 pm UTC

Hey Guys,

So wondering if there are any electrical guys around that can either help me out with running some wires to my harness or refer me to a shop who's good with this?
My Lancer needs a few pins added to the harness so that I can connect the new sensors needed now that I'm boosting. I've been searching around but don't know much about wiring!
If anyone can help out or guide me to someone, it would be great.

Cheers
Isaque.
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer wiring harness pins needed - January 16, 2017 02:18 pm UTC

Isaque it's really not too difficult, just find your current harness and add your wires there.

The real question is does your ecu have pins for these new sensors?

Re: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer wiring harness pins needed - January 16, 2017 02:20 pm UTC

Yes, my ECU is an Evo X. I might need to add the pins on the harness. That's the part I'm not sure about and might have to add. If the pins are on the connector harness and the wire is just needed then it'll be easier but need to go into more details but now I don't have a garage so it can get tough out there with this weather.
Posted By: Stephen Richardson

Re: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer wiring harness pins needed - January 16, 2017 02:55 pm UTC

Pins wont be in the connector. And sourcing the pins might be difficult. You can always try to find a scrape harness and remove some pins from that.

Re: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer wiring harness pins needed - January 26, 2017 08:38 pm UTC

Found all I needed. Will be done this weekend!
Cheers
© 2024 Club DSM Canada