Rental Property in Ancaster (Hamilton, Brantford)

Posted By: Andrew Bienhaus

Rental Property in Ancaster (Hamilton, Brantford) - August 13, 2005 01:46 am UTC

I'm going to abuse my power, and feature this post for a while.

The entire topic of this house, is what has kept me from upgrading the server for 6 months, and kept me from working on my car.

It's a long story, but it's coming to a happy end... so please allow me to call on any and all of you, who might know someone looking to rent a house in the Ancaster, Hamilton, or Brantford areas.

Using the theory of "six degrees of separation", I'm sure we can get this looked after in no time, and I can get back to my car!

here's the full scoop, for the people looking, and for those who are just curious:
www.bienhaus.org/rental

Thanks!
Posted By: Martin Kowalski

Re: Rental Property in Ancaster (Hamilton, Brantford) - August 13, 2005 03:55 am UTC

nice, ive seen that house a few times taking back road adventures smile

Re: Rental Property in Ancaster (Hamilton, Brantford) - August 13, 2005 04:00 am UTC

Really?!

Small world... if you see a red jeep, or red eagle summit in the drive, stop in and say hi.

I've got a few more minor fixes to do, and some floors to mop and sweep. Promise not to make you help. wink

Re: Rental Property in Ancaster (Hamilton, Brantford) - August 19, 2005 11:25 am UTC

Hey thanks for tolerating this post guys... all in all, the website got 325+ hits, and we received 7 applications, so I think the process was a success and Mom will be looked after for time to come.

Thanks!
© 2024 Club DSM Canada