EVO IX Front Calipers- Reconditioned/Powdercoated

Posted By: Mike Degli Angeli

EVO IX Front Calipers- Reconditioned/Powdercoated - February 23, 2015 02:30 am UTC

I'm selling off an extra set of EVO calipers that I have sitting in the shop. They are currently disassembled and have all new parts for them (seals, boots, cross bridge, etc).

I will powder coat the buyers colour of choice and logo of choice. Brightside's usual charge just for powder coating the calipers is $260, the seals/boots sell for $112 and the bridges are $40/each.

These will look new when i am done with them.

700obo

If the buyer of these brings me rears to powder coat at the same time I can coat them for an additional $100.
Posted By: Jay Warwick (Pham)

Re: EVO IX Front Calipers- Reconditioned/Powdercoated - February 24, 2015 03:23 am UTC

Mike, did you post this on EvoM?

Those guys will eat it up at this price, especially with a favourable American dollar.

Re: EVO IX Front Calipers- Reconditioned/Powdercoated - February 24, 2015 01:32 pm UTC

Your right i should. I don't believe i have enough posts to put a for sale ad up though? I'll head over and try it out. Thanks for the advice!

ALSO! I just remembered i had a set of used rotors in good condition and a nearly new set of hawk HP plus pads that can go along with this for an additional $150.

Re: EVO IX Front Calipers- Reconditioned/Powdercoated - June 29, 2015 01:52 pm UTC

Still have these. Someone make me an offer.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada