me vs. nt

Posted By: mike leclerc

me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 12:41 am UTC

not really a fair fight, but it was fun. i didn't get the guys name ,but he was cool.

anyways, he was rippin around behind me, so i asked him to follow me to a side street. i needed to race something and i didnt know it was an NT.

we line up do the one two three and go. 1st gear got me about 5 cars off the start, 2nd i was a block away.i'm sure he had alot of wheel hop in the rain tho. fun first "real" race. i was running 10psi with a little bucking. isnt 10 stock boost? freekin fuel cut! at least i have a boost guage now
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 12:45 am UTC

:rolleyes: Dude no one gives a **** really. We dont care that you beat a complete POS or a jbody. Please post some decent kill or dont bother posting at all, its just sad that you go around racing economy grocery getters.
Posted By: Nigel Smith

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 12:51 am UTC

Originally posted by mike leclerc:

- 1st gear got me about 5 cars off the start
- i'm sure he had alot of wheel hop in the rain tho. fun first "real" race. i was running 10psi with a little bucking. isnt 10 stock boost? freekin fuel cut! at least i have a boost guage now
so many things wrong with you man...
first, youre racing in the rain... INTELLIGENT
2nd youre racing a car that is bucking? as in not performing properly why would you do that,... but the funiest thing about youre post is that he had you by 5 lengths through first joo sux mon!
Posted By: Tim Grechin

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 01:55 am UTC

Good kill! Those n/t's are tough to beat.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 02:33 am UTC

lol

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 03:48 am UTC

no need to be asses. i couldnt tell if the car had any power, and it wasn't really bucking. anyways. we knew it was a mismatch from the start. and went anyways. ppg
it was fun and NO ONE is posting in this forum. at least i gave ya something to beech about

oh yeah and i had him by 5 off the start. no speaka da ingrish?
Posted By: Allan Brown

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 02:32 pm UTC

Some people on the board do tend to get a bit carried away.Its a message board, a forum.
So the guy ran a non turbo.So what.At stock boost the n/t if it was modded might not have been that much slower..heck maybe the n/t had spray?
You never know on the street what your competition has unless you know the owner and car intimately.Maybe he swapped in a turbo motor?

Like Mike said no harm in posting a little kill story and as for racing in the rain well in an awd car not a big deal there but probably not the smartest thing to do either.

Just be as safe as possible is all we are saying.

And things are so boring out where I am right now I would take a kill against a diesel rabbit!! laugh But the jetta or rabbit or whatever it is with the cadilac northstar in my town would make a pretty good match I bet.Like I said you never know what the other guy has most times on the street.

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 08:50 pm UTC

oh yeah and i had him by 5 off the start. no speaka da ingrish?
hey bud, go back and read what you originally typed.. i was j/p with you anyways, and in case you didnt realize why this forum may be a bit slow is becuase its mid february not to much hardcore street racing action going on in the snow rain slush and cold.

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 09:45 pm UTC

i said 1st got me 5 cars...not 1st, he got me by 5...

anyways, im just trying to have some fun. and you can race with awd in any weather.lol

i hop e there will be lots of posts now that the weather is getting better.

everybody hunt down the mustangs! they are SOB's around here. but smile and wave when you leave them in the dust.
Posted By: Nathan Welch

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 10:13 pm UTC

Seriously the post content did not bug me, it was the manner in which you conveyed your little sortie. -CAPITOLS PERIODS FULL SENTANCES-

Re: me vs. nt - February 15, 2005 10:52 pm UTC

anyways, im just trying to have some fun. and you can race with awd in any weather.lol
Ya but does AWD help you stop while youre going 160kmh? tongue
Posted By: Tim Grechin

Re: me vs. nt - February 16, 2005 01:43 am UTC

Originally posted by Nathan Welch:
-CAPITOLS PERIODS FULL SENTANCES-
Usually when I pick apart people for poor grammar, I make sure my spelling is good. tongue

Re: me vs. nt - February 16, 2005 02:05 am UTC

Pushing the shift key is so much work though. Don't even mention the period. bird
Posted By: Nathan Welch

Re: me vs. nt - February 16, 2005 02:51 am UTC

I was drinking. bah
© 2024 Club DSM Canada