Mitsubishi EVO VIII

Posted By: Jay Warwick (Pham)

Mitsubishi EVO VIII - September 20, 2008 10:06 pm UTC

Well my buddy bought an EVO. I convinced him to get it rather then the 350z. He's a big Nissan guy so it was a pretty hard cell. I finally got through to him,and this was the outcome. Let me know what you guys think, one day I will own this car!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: manuel salazar

Re: Mitsubishi EVO VIII - September 20, 2008 10:42 pm UTC

let me know how much he pay and I'll let you what I think.
Posted By: Troy Bennett

Re: Mitsubishi EVO VIII - September 20, 2008 11:14 pm UTC

I have an 06 at my shop now. My friend baught it 2 months ago. It was tuned by TTP at 400 AWHP with 93 octane. He got it here and turned the boost down and ran it here on 91. (its the best we got here in NS)
he owned it for 2 weeks and the damn meth pump failed. Resulted in #4 melted piston.
I just today finished rebuilding it with all TTP custom internals. All built by JE with TTPs specs.
These are amazing cars. Once I sat in it I new I had to have one. In the next 2 years I will own one! And I think now it will be a 9 rather then the 8 I thought I liked better!
This one is identical to the one posted here but silver. And factory wheels.
Posted By: Adam Grenon

Re: Mitsubishi EVO VIII - September 20, 2008 11:47 pm UTC

Like Manuel I would like to know how much it cost.

Hate yellow but sweet car none the less.

Re: Mitsubishi EVO VIII - September 21, 2008 04:18 am UTC

14,000 USD. Luckily we live close enough to the boarder. It was bought in Buffalo, a private sale. The recalls were done at Mitsubishi before it was brought over, clean title, all around clean car. One man's misfortune turned into my buddy's fortune. Previosu to this on, he was looking at one in BC with roughly the same miles (60-70,000 miles) for $25,000 at a dealership. For the price, you can't argue.

The clear coat on the carbon fiber part of the spoiler is starting to turn white, a few small dings and scrathes here and there, but all and all a bad ass looking car.
Posted By: Brandon Clement

Re: Mitsubishi EVO VIII - September 21, 2008 07:26 am UTC

if it was black, charcoal or white, it would look better. But a hot car nontheless
Posted By: Brian Fernandez

Re: Mitsubishi EVO VIII - September 21, 2008 01:47 pm UTC

Hello. I spotted you! http://www.ca.dsm.org/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=276906#Post276906

Re: Mitsubishi EVO VIII - September 21, 2008 09:30 pm UTC

No Brian, he just got the car about three days ago. We're down in Niagara.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada