Rare sighting

Posted By: KEVIN KIRELUK

Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 01:05 pm UTC

I was out for a little drive last night, and I saw a running 1G on the road! What made it even more rare was the fact I was also driving my 1G. I can't tell you the last time I've seen 2 DSMs on the road on the same day, nevermind at the same time rotflmao
Posted By: Alex Akachinskiy

Re: Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 01:21 pm UTC

I know the feeling. Can you describe that 1g? Most likely someone frome here

Re: Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 01:29 pm UTC

I don't think he's on here. Brendan W built his car for him. I pulled up to a light with him and asked if it was turbo, and then if it was modded. He was like 'oh yeah!' with a huge smile. Then he asked if I was turbo. I replied, of course...its the only way to go! Then he asked if I was Kevin lmao. Let's just say I'm sure he wants more mods now lol.
Posted By: Robert Dike

Re: Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 02:01 pm UTC

Any DSM on the road is definitely a rare sighting. I would see them fairly regularly when I worked in Mississauga but in the past 2 years since transferring back to Aurora I hadn't seen a single DSM until a week ago. And in one day I saw two! Both 2g though.
Posted By: Mike Kuttschrutter

Re: Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 02:02 pm UTC

2x 1g's! awesome

I also took mine to the gym last night.
The cold air was amazing drool
Posted By: Salomon Ponte

Re: Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 02:03 pm UTC

I see 2Gs somewhat regularly, 1Gs are pretty rare to see (besides my own). I've put on about 12k on my 1G in the past month and a half so it's probably the most driven DSM in the world right now. There aren't too many 1Gs around that actually see the light of day much.
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 02:36 pm UTC

Yeah on the road agreed, you need to join us for our meets Kevin! Our last one had more 1gs than 2gs.
Posted By: Terry S

Re: Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 02:50 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Bryan Lawrence
Our last one had more 1gs than 2gs.

2nd last..... The last meet this season was a complete wash except for 2 dedicated and properly running 2g's

Re: Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 02:58 pm UTC

It sucks being away for work during the the summer frown
Posted By: Bryan Lawrence

Re: Rare sighting - November 04, 2014 06:33 pm UTC

Well if there is enough interest we could probably make a good size meet happen around here.
Posted By: Lucian Marta

Re: Rare sighting - November 05, 2014 01:44 am UTC

Daily drive the hell out of mine. Gorgeous sunny days, overcast rainy days, or 3 feet of snow. She'll be boostin'
Posted By: Manny Sandhu

Re: Rare sighting - November 05, 2014 01:17 pm UTC

Originally Posted by Mike Kuttschrutter

The cold air was amazing drool

My 2g is absolutely loving the cold temps keeps a smile on my face
Posted By: brendan warwick

Re: Rare sighting - November 08, 2014 04:49 pm UTC

His name is Tyler, didn't build the car, just helped swap the motor and a bunch of other stuff. He's a good friend of mine, not on here yet, but will be soon. The 3 of us will have to go for a cruise soon Kevin as mines off the road it a couple weeks.
© 2024 Club DSM Canada