I have some Brembo calipers that we purchased years ago to do R&D for a new brake upgrade from RTM. They are Brembos for 2004 to 2007 Cadillac CTS 6.0l V8. The part numbers are 172-2287 and 172-2288. They have the correct mounting hole centre distance to fit DSM knuckles. I remember that we had difficulty finding a rotor to work with them. We ended up settling on an EVO X rotor, but the diameter had to be reduced. I don't remember how much, but it would be pretty simple to mount one of these and come up with a size. I seem to remember the EVO X rotor had the correct mounting pattern and thickness to work with these calipers. If I remember correctly, we had determined that these needed a small amount machined off the mounting pads to make them line up correctly in terms of inboard/outboard placement. We had started to machine one, but they were not sitting properly square. We were starting to make a fixture for holding them when RTM was sold. I have 3 sets of these. These currently cost over $300. USD with shipping to the US from Rock Auto, a fair bit more with shipping to Canada. I would like to get $250./pair for them. If they don't sell, I will put them on Kijiji for Cadillac owners.

Thanks,
Ziggy

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP