August 19, 2018 08:19 pm UTC
August 19, 2018 08:19 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Senior Member, with Far TOO Much Time on Their Hands
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Looks pretty dead this year, we already left lol... I was expecting to see some 10 second passes from team Canada but as always no dent, it's funny tbh, almost like every car for has no steam, I can see a pattern, lots of bark and that's all. I should do a group deal for CA dsm to get all those DSMs tuned properly, consistently and remove all shitty parts for next year's shootout...thank god I didn't bother towing my car down, seemed like too much effort when I can just take it to a local track here..had WAY more fun driving the X...
It was nice to get out with some true friends and watch some racing nonetheless... Enjoy the rest of the weekend there folks.

1G DSM: 1000+ AWHP, 9.2@162.83 MPH
Evo X: 746 AWHP, XR9569S pump gas
www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454900
August 20, 2018 01:34 pm UTC
August 20, 2018 01:34 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
You weren't going to see 10 second passes from team Canada as they were all running in the 11.50 bracket class. Still some pretty amazing racing, with cars in the 7s.
Of course, best part of the weekend, like always, was getting together with good friends we might only see once a year.

Last edited by Ziggy Dietrich; August 20, 2018 01:38 pm UTC.

"bluebird" worlds fastest scooter ridden by me
"Whitebird" RIP
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454904
August 20, 2018 11:45 pm UTC
August 20, 2018 11:45 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
I doubt I was gonna see 10s even if they were in the 10 second class, so yes might as well enter the 11.5 class, hahaha.... sh!t got me laughing hard....soo many sh!t talkers on the net, nothing to show for it...almost looks like the same person is tuning these cars, same gang, must be the same tuners LMFAO..... Canada needs to get on with the program... Sorry mid 11s is slow in this day and again I mean it's the 26th shootout...Funny watching Canadians toot their own horns on the shittiest of accomplishments, JMHFO... Even watching other cars get tuned at other local shops, making sh!t numbers, but still turns into a great achievement post, got me and my buddies laughing hard now.

Funny how I pump out high HP cars from my shop, we go straight to the track and pound of 10s like riding bicycles, and you still have these bitches getting jelous and hating saying it didn't happen when they are all stuck in the 11s plateau...anyways love the track, can't talk sh!t when your car is slow...

What's even funnier is watching a 12.0 to 11.5 car running a staging brake...

Still had a great time with some great friends I came down with watching single second American cars show us how it's done over and over again, cheers!!!

My DSM is simply too slow to compete with those guys of course cuz I'm Canadian so I group my slow ass with you guys, haha. Before someone asks why I didn't bring my car down, simple, complete waste of my time...

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454905
August 21, 2018 12:12 am UTC
August 21, 2018 12:12 am UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Well, the only bracket classes were 9.50 or 11.50, so not surprising guys entered the 11.50 class. Also, there were only 4 Canadians racing, and these are mostly their daily drivers. Only two from Ontario. Seems to be getting harder to get guys to go down and race.

I still remember when Andy Bienhaus and PPG and peckerhead went to the shootout to have FUN, even if they were in the 12's.

I have to admit it was a disappointment to see only 4 Canadians racing, but I give those guys BIG props for showing up, and running what they brung, even if it meant breaking down and trailering it home.

Personally, I think having fun with your friends is more important than posting great numbers to impress strangers.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454906
August 21, 2018 12:45 am UTC
August 21, 2018 12:45 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Oh we had a great time too in the stands pounding some beers back, couldn't stop laughing my ass off.
Well worth the drive for that.

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454907
August 21, 2018 03:06 am UTC
August 21, 2018 03:06 am UTC
Belleville Ontario
Jay Stacey Offline
Jay Stacey  Offline
Belleville Ontario
Why are you even still in this group?

11.45@125,
stock bottom end 6bolt 2g head.
272 hks cams.
Holset hx35
Backyard biult!!
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454908
August 21, 2018 03:19 am UTC
August 21, 2018 03:19 am UTC
Belleville Ontario
Jay Stacey Offline
Jay Stacey  Offline
Belleville Ontario
For anyone who is still on this forum for the positive friendship...

The Canadians battled hard in the 11.5 index.. And were holding the top 3 qualifying spots with very respectable consistent numbers.. And all 3 daily driven cars have ran 10s with self taught street tunes. And dialed them back to compete in what might have been the most exciting and popular class of the event.. With 28 qualifiers.

I unfortunately had issues and qualified in 15th place.. But started eliminations with a shootout best of 11.90. But after a few rounds.. Eventually got beat out by Jason Drew.
The event as a whole was some what mild compared to past years. There was a half mile event done where else that took away most of the big guys..

But most important... We all had an amazing time and met new freinds.. And seen old friends again!

11.45@125,
272 hks cams.
Holset hx35
Backyard biult!!
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454909
August 21, 2018 03:44 am UTC
August 21, 2018 03:44 am UTC
Stanstead, Quebec
Jason Drew Online content
Insane Member
Jason Drew  Online Content
Insane Member
Stanstead, Quebec
It's funny how some can pound their chest at all their greatness but yet we failed to see a single dynotune racing tuned/sponsored/owned car even make an appearance. Hell I never even heard the name once all weekend, you'd think such a prestigious business would be known all over and would be out there repping the country but nope. Being a keyboard tough guy is much easier, not even the ball sack to come see us in the pits. People don't talk about cars that make 800+whp on a Super99 that can't even crack a single digit pass while the American's have put that turbo in the 7's.

Every one of your boi's do nothing but hard park their over inflated dyno number cars raking in all them scene points. Your ego and Abba's lack of business sense will drown both of your companies eventually, karma always wins.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue with race our pathetic slow cars and enjoy ourselves while you eventually one day figure out that you are a nobody, that everyone has lost respect for you and that you are no longer welcome. I like and get along with almost anyone, hell I love being razzed by my friends, it makes me push even harder, but egotistical pricks such as yourself are not one of them.

Jay, Mike K, Mike L, Byron, Bryce, Jamie, Alex, Terry and Ziggy it was an absolute blast with you this weekend and I look forward to many more years of the same.

1997 Eclipse GST - AWD swapped - TPC - GT Spec powered
2023 - 9.63 - 145mph
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454910
August 21, 2018 04:20 am UTC
August 21, 2018 04:20 am UTC
Stratford/London
Mike Kuttschrutter Offline
Insane Member
Mike Kuttschrutter  Offline
Insane Member
Stratford/London
Oh damn. I didn't know you have to want 10's to own one of these cars..... do I have to sell mine now?

Stock.
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454913
August 21, 2018 07:36 pm UTC
August 21, 2018 07:36 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
You know, guys, since selling RTM and having some time on my hands, I have taken an interest in US politics (I picked up my MAGA cap while I was down there this weekend). The biggest problem I see in the US is that people are totally divided, and no-one will budge an inch. People either love Trump and will excuse anything he says or does, or they hate him, and will refuse to acknowledge all the good he has done. They hate him so much, they will support rapists and murderers because Trump is against them . This helps no-one, and EVERYONE is worse off for it. If everyone would just let him do what he was elected to do, the entire country would be so much better off.

It seems to me we have a similar thing happening here on this forum, and it is sad. I fell like I am in the middle here, and I don't like it.

You know, Marco at Magnus has great knowledge of these engines, and has made himself very successful, but on a personal level, I (and a lot of others) consider him an asshole. Reza, are you trying to follow his example? I have great respect for your knowledge and accomplishments, but if you found the racing caused you to laugh your ass off, I have to say you have a twisted sense of humour. So, when Devin Schultz broke, did you laugh hard enough to pee yourself? Would you laugh your ass off at a high school sporting event because the kids don't play up to professional standards? I am also disappointed you didn't come over and say hi...we don't see each other that often and I have always considered you a friend.

For everyone else, it saddens me to see the personal attacks. Everyone has the right to dislike whoever they want, but I was taught that if you have nothing nice to say, you should say nothing at all. When you attack Reza, it is like you are winding him up and making him attack more. You guys have your other platforms that I don't go on. I would like to ask nicely, if you guys really feel a need to bash Reza, please do it there, not here. Thank you.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454914
August 21, 2018 09:30 pm UTC
August 21, 2018 09:30 pm UTC
Stanstead, Quebec
Jason Drew Online content
Insane Member
Jason Drew  Online Content
Insane Member
Stanstead, Quebec
Sorry Ziggy, I guess that's where being exhausted and coming home to see something like this, really got the best of me. I did ponder just ignoring this thread completely but in the situation, my anger over his disrespect for the rest of us who were out there trying our best, simply got the best of me.

I've said my piece, meant what I said and am sorry if it offended anyone. I am an adult and can own up to my mistakes, I know you and I just discussed that Sunday Ziggy.

I will refrain from saying anything regarding Reza in the future, I will let the others use their own judgement and I will continue doing my own thing.

1997 Eclipse GST - AWD swapped - TPC - GT Spec powered
2023 - 9.63 - 145mph
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454916
August 21, 2018 09:42 pm UTC
August 21, 2018 09:42 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Jason, I have great respect for you also, and I do understand, but I also thank you!

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454918
August 22, 2018 12:12 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 12:12 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
LMFAO gotta love it when people don't like my opinion... Oh well, you guys talk sh!t about me and my shop on facebook, then start crying like babies when I open my mouth... Just so you know Ziggy I'm laughing at a few folks here who are straight 2 face and I got zero respect for them, sure they can bring there little group of 5 to 10 constant haters here too to say what they need to.... Yup we were all laughing at the dude who had so much sh!t to talk about my shop, and nothing to prove at the track...LOL... PERIOD.... Keep it up....the sh!t talkers can talk all day but can't walk the walk...They say dish it out, take it back...hahaha... Gotta love the track, makes people look stupid after they yap away on the internet soo much... Enjoy...

Who wants the mic now? LMFAO
Writing another essay still won't do anything... It is what it is.

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454919
August 22, 2018 01:19 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 01:19 pm UTC
Belleville Ontario
Jay Stacey Offline
Jay Stacey  Offline
Belleville Ontario
You are not being very professional Reza.. You will always have negitive feedback.... Or "haters" if you must.. But the the way you respond is very much unprofessional and kinda irritating. So what if people sh!t talk you.. People sh!t talk every shop. But most shops handle it in an a mature adult manner. You get so defensive, you start to sound like a pissed off teenager. And believe me... You are creating more "haters" everytime you do it it. Ya some of your negitive feed back comes from unfortunate situations where sh!t happens.. Or people don't believe your claims.. But at this point most of you neditive feed back is coming from your attitude and vicious attacks. You are literally creating your own "haters"

And sorry Ziggy.. I felt insulted as a family. A family that helped him and supported him.

11.45@125,
272 hks cams.
Holset hx35
Backyard biult!!
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454920
August 22, 2018 01:37 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 01:37 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Thanks for coming out of the bush, lol... Everyone knows I'm not professional, I'm a straight up OG who likes to call out people who talk crap. Professional was my Accounting position I worked in the Corporate world for 20 years, F that BS. I say things how it is and I have been doing that since the 90's which was the start of my DSM world. I've come along way. Thats what ALL my customers LOVE about me, and that's what has made my business a 100% success now in its 3rd year. This is what keeps the talkers out of my shop, and only the serious ones come by. One thing for sure is, the amount of active members here represents about 1 percent of the more active serious DSMers who actually come by the shop, actually want to go fast, and want to spend money. Post whores don't represent any sort of the REAL guys, cheers..

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454921
August 22, 2018 01:56 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 01:56 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I'll write another essay anyways, can't say I didn't try.

Reza, I don't know what goes on over at Facebook, I don't go there. In fact, I basically asked people to do any bitching they feel the need to do over there so I don't have to see it.

You have a valid point about should be able to take it if you are going to dish it out....as long as we are talking about opinions. If, on the other hand, you were blowing up people's cars, I would say they had a right to bitch without you bitching back. I don't believe that is the case here. I personally only know of the one complaint where someone felt you botched an engine rebuild. I asked you about it way back when it happened. I also remember something I was told way back in the very early days of RTM: If you are in retail and have zero dissatisfied customers, you have not been in retail very long. I am very proud of what I achieved at RTM, and while I gave great service, there were still a couple of dissatisfied customers. I ignored those that I was unable to satisfy, and concentrated on serving the rest. I think the success of Dynotune confirms you know what you are doing when it comes to tuning.

I would also add that over the shootout weekend with friends, I did not hear any complaints (or praise) about Dynotune or Reza. It just never came up. RTM on the other hand, was discussed a lot, and none of it positive. I even heard a suggestion that Reza should buy it and take it over. That tells me that even if people dislike your attitude, they still have some faith in your abilities.

With this year's shootout being somewhat "lesser" than past years, there was once again talk of organizing a Canadian event that a lot of people would attend instead of the shootout. If these attitude issues were not in the way, this would be such a great opportunity for both Dynotune and RTM to be involved in an organizational/sponsorship sort of way. I personally would love to see that happen. Again, the comparison to US politics: the two sides are so divided and so far apart...just imagine what they could achieve if they worked together.

Last couple thoughts:
1) . If it is only about the times, shouldn't we be LMAO at EVERYONE at the shootout? I mean NHRA top fuel cars are in the 3's now, aren't they?
2) . If the track results are the big "judge and jury" and establish bitching rights, Reza, when did you last run your car at the shootout and how did you do?

Reza, I sure hope we remain friends. I have a great deal of respect for your abilities and accomplishments, however I have to admit that I also don't enjoy seeing your negative attitude towards others. I also think, being in business, it would serve you well to just ignore those you don't respect rather than bash them.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454922
August 22, 2018 02:04 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 02:04 pm UTC
Belleville Ontario
Jay Stacey Offline
Jay Stacey  Offline
Belleville Ontario
I'm just saying what I see.. Reza.. I hear it from lots if your devoted customers.. And old friends. Some of which are still trying to support you. Sure your personality is your own.. But it looks and feels like your reputation is being severely effective. You may want to pull back a bit of the attitude.

I'm always trying to give positive criticism. Take it as you want.. And respond as you want. I'm only here in this small family for the fun and learning experience. If you insist on continuing with destructive aggressive.. Well.. What ever you trying to prove... Fine.. I said my point and got better things to do.

11.45@125,
272 hks cams.
Holset hx35
Backyard biult!!
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454923
August 22, 2018 02:13 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 02:13 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Ziggy, if there is one person I considered a friend here, it's you for sure and many others... That is exactly what I am doing, LMFAO at others cars. If you don't like it, maybe you should make fun of mines, it's slow too. It's easy for post whores to talk sh!t all day, then when I say what I have to, they get offended. You don't see me crying like a baby every time someone says what they have to wink To be quite honest, I tune about 300 cars a year. I have tuned now over 1000 cars on my dyno since I opened up shop. The ONLY haters, I don't want to say names, happen to be a 1 or 2 active guys here and their little group of 5 to 10 friends. If you are active on any of the Facebook Mitsubishi groups, it's actually becoming a joke now as these fools keep getting called out for blowing their own sh!t up. These are the same post whores I'm talking about, they represent nothing but chatter on the internet, and they bring in 0 business. As a matter of fact and as I mentioned before, it's great for business calling these guys out, even they are the only ones who think otherwise, isn't that what a hater is ? Even Trump said negative publicity is GOOD publicity. So thank you all my haters smile Dynotune Racing is me and it comes with my attitude, it's what I created from scratch and it's gonna always be as is smile

I'm down to hold a Canadian event, actually I am already organizing something, but it's for more of us serious guys which includes some serious Evo, DSMers and a bunch of my friends with 1000WHP cars, we are renting out St Thomas hopefully. If anyone here is interested, shoot me a PM smile We already have some stupid fast DSMs coming out. No tires kickers please, Facebook is for you guys wink

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454924
August 22, 2018 02:18 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 02:18 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
It seems there were two more posts while I was writing my essay.

Jay, I understand how you feel, and I agree. I think you pointed out very well that Reza is creating his own haters with his attitude. I just think pointing it out like this is far more productive than just hating. Thanks for the input, and I KNOW we will always be friends.

Reza, I don't think anyone is more "tell it like it is" than I am, yet there are times when I still think it is more appropriate to say nothing. If spouting negativity can do some good in the long run, then go for it. On the other hand, if it is only creating more hate, maybe best to just say nothing. Also, in reality, are we really telling it like it is or telling it like we feel it is?

Some of your comments make it sound a little bit like you are judging people by whether or not they spend money at your shop? There I strongly disagree with you.
Jason Drew is a true DSMer that I have TONS of respect for, yet he hardly purchased anything from me. Why would he? He can purchase in the US so easily.
Jay Stacey is an innovator, comes up with good ideas, I respect him a lot also. He was also not a big dollar RTM customer. He was smart enough to "make do" and find used parts, etc. I don't bash him for that, I respect him for that.
Reza, you yourself were not one of my bigger customers in terms of amount spent, yet I always respected your knowledge and skills.

I think for true DSMers it is not about "going fast and spending money" (that might fit the Subaru crowd better), but about having fun and camaraderie. I think there was a time you felt similarly.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454925
August 22, 2018 02:22 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 02:22 pm UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
I don't judge people by the money they spend in my shop, as a matter of fact I have probably done MORE FREE stuff for anyone else than other business can't even imagine. I come from the part of the Universe where when you dish sh!t out over here, expect to take it back elsewhere. Two face folks, love calling them out. I only call out folks who bash me and my shop elsewhere. It's called to every action there is an equal and opposite reactive. They say the Universe has a GREAT way of balancing itself out wink

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454926
August 22, 2018 02:36 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 02:36 pm UTC
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Ziggy Dietrich Offline
Ziggy Dietrich  Offline
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Again, I am playing catch up.

Reza, I hear you on the "no such thing as bad publicity". You have been around long enough, you can probably remember how I was hated when I first came on this board. I said then, even if they are talking sh!t, at least they are talking about me. I get that. If it wasn't for having met Andy Bienhaus (who owns this board), and him sticking up for me, I would have been 'booted" from this board about 15 years ago.

Thing is, you should be beyond that stage by now. Dynotune is doing well, you are well known, and not in need of having everyone talk about you anymore. At this point, you would do well to concentrate on your good customer base, and grow through word of mouth, and just ignore the non customers. Turning them into haters might have been a good strategy in the beginning, but you are at the point where it is going to start hurting more than it helps.

St. Thomas? I guess the cost is a lot lower than Cayuga? I personally would love to see an event that could grow to the point where it could actually replace the shootout, but not sure that is even possible.

"Whitebird" RIP
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454927
August 22, 2018 02:48 pm UTC
August 22, 2018 02:48 pm UTC
Stratford/London
Insane Member
Insane Member
Stratford/London
Love ya'll, despite the sassy-nessss.
Hugs for everyone.
alien

Stock.
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: Ziggy Dietrich] #454930
August 24, 2018 10:49 am UTC
August 24, 2018 10:49 am UTC
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Bryan Lawrence Offline
Bryan Lawrence  Offline
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Post whore reporting in!!

I agree this is a family here and it would be great to keep things friendly but even disputes happen in a family and as long as something constructive comes out of it than it's not a bad thing.

I have plenty of respect for all the active guys on this board. Everyone in this thread has helped me out a ton and has saved me tons of cash, if it wasn't for you all I would have spend much more on my car than I would have wanted.

Originally Posted by Ziggy Dietrich
St. Thomas? I guess the cost is a lot lower than Cayuga? I personally would love to see an event that could grow to the point where it could actually replace the shootout, but not sure that is even possible.

Agreed, I would be pumped to see this happening!! It would be far easier for me to get away if it was local and I know there are a few other members on here that don't go to the shootout because it's in America.

Love ya'll too!!! Big KISSES everyone!!

"Old Blue" 91 Talon TSi AWD
"Super Enthusiast" 91 Talon TSi AWD
Checkout DSMFAQ.com!
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454931
August 24, 2018 03:32 pm UTC
August 24, 2018 03:32 pm UTC
Stratford/London
Insane Member
Insane Member
Stratford/London
I live 25-30 min from St. Thomas.
I can offer up my place for a BBQ/hangout, if there is actual interest.

Stock.
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: Mike Kuttschrutter] #454933
August 25, 2018 03:57 pm UTC
August 25, 2018 03:57 pm UTC
Your girlfriend's closet
L
Lucian Marta Offline
Insane Member
Lucian Marta  Offline
Insane Member
L
Your girlfriend's closet
Originally Posted by Mike Kuttschrutter
I live 25-30 min from St. Thomas.
I can offer up my place for a BBQ/hangout, if there is actual interest.

I'd be game, I'm somewhat more "local" than the GTA bois.

1993 TSi AWD
2008 Evo GSR
2011 Ralliart
2012 Ralliart
2011 RVR GT
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454934
August 25, 2018 05:08 pm UTC
August 25, 2018 05:08 pm UTC
Brampton, Ontario
Guillaume Berton Offline
Insane Member
Guillaume Berton  Offline
Insane Member
Brampton, Ontario
I wouldn't mind checking it out without my DSM

"Looked at it, declared war and went to find my throwing wrenches."
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454939
August 26, 2018 09:58 pm UTC
August 26, 2018 09:58 pm UTC
Kitchener, Ontario
J
jerry white Offline
Serious Member
jerry white  Offline
Serious Member
J
Kitchener, Ontario
why can't we all just love one another, all I am saying is give peace a chance man

Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454943
August 29, 2018 02:47 am UTC
August 29, 2018 02:47 am UTC
Ajax, ON
Reza Mirza Offline
Reza Mirza  Offline
Ajax, ON
Awesome nice to see there is some interest from the MORE serious DSMers here. I will be sending out a special invite to you guys soon. Also trying to get out some very high HP DSMs that are not on this board, seems to be quite a lot of them out there. Especially my good buddy with a 850+ HP DSM that I tuned recently, probably one of the cleanest highly modded white 2g DSM that I have ever seen, that kills everything in the Ottawa valley. When I say highly modded and clean, I don't mean a 3 stage coat of wax smile

Also no Treadstone intercoolers are allowed. Not only was I right, I was right times 10. Treadstone was not only crap, it performered 10 times worse in the US heat. When you got to spray meth on a POS intercooler and still can't squak a high 10 again, you know you did it wrong. DSMers use this as an example and please don't buy cheap China intercoolers which were cool to use 15 years ago...Hit me up for a real ETS or Garrett core. Nobody can touch my pricing on ETS stuff in Canada smile

Get ready for the BAG of excuses again. Let me know where on Facebook I can mail a free box of tissues, hahaha.

www.dynotuneracing.com

Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454947
August 29, 2018 03:07 pm UTC
August 29, 2018 03:07 pm UTC
Belleville Ontario
Jay Stacey Offline
Jay Stacey  Offline
Belleville Ontario
I would like to say, unfortunately I can't support someone who attacks and insults, not only his long time freinds and supporters... But literally his entire target market. So as far as this event... I am out.

But I don't think it matters anyway. It appears my car obviously does not measure up to rezas standards and approval

Sorry Reza.. I'm not good enough for you. Or if my personal build adds to your urge to attack us.

11.45@125,
272 hks cams.
Holset hx35
Backyard biult!!
Re: The 26th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT [Re: ruben silva] #454948
August 29, 2018 03:18 pm UTC
August 29, 2018 03:18 pm UTC
Loc: Loc:
Rob Strelecki Offline

morum foderator
Rob Strelecki  Offline

morum foderator
Loc: Loc:
I'm going to lock this thread because it's off topic, the shootout is over and it doesn't seem like anyone has anything more to say about it.

Feel free to start the CA shootout thread smile

There is a goodguy/badguy forum for certain disputes.
But it sounds like most of what is being said here isn't healthy ca.dsm discussion.

I'll add that there can also be constructive discussions about parts, tuning, etc... Which means keep it civil in those forums.

Last edited by Rob Strelecki; August 29, 2018 03:47 pm UTC.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi FWD
13.8 @ 106 :::: 14.1 @ 117
Page 2 of 2 1 2