Ya i was the same way i fell in love with the eclipse since i was 12 and i said thats the car im getting.

I finnaly got it wen i was 17 and there after found out there was a turbo model :@ lol, but i love every minute of driving and working on her.
we have been through alot including one of the wheels just flew off because all the wheel bolts just snapped and the tire and rim landed like 20 feet away bouncing and rolling lucky there was no one around to get hit an i was just goin like 40km i replaced all the studs right there 15 minutes later.

But ya as for saving to buy a turbo car and keeping my eclipse as a dd im planning on getting a turbo one by the fall season.

I am in the cross roads right now im doing a butt load of research and i have came down to 2 cars that i am thinking about but which ever i get its going to be a 5 year project to be compltetely done if less then so be it laugh .

2g eagle talon tsi-GT35R-450awhp+ or

lexus is300 2jzgte single turbo 6speed getrag conversion-500+Hp

not a dd wink

And as for my rs if i keep her il keep her looking pretty with a complete 2gb eclipse conversion with rims and a paint job.

-1995 Eclipse rs
-http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2301547