First off I would like to apologize for this posts length, it might get a lil LAPpy...

I'm driving to work already 25 minutes late so I'm a lil ticked off but nothing serious. This friggin guy in a Volvo SUV is tailgating me so hard all the way to Dundas its driving me nuts. We finally turn onto Dundas, he immediately boots it out into the other lane to attempt a fly-by... I simply don't allow such a thing, and it pisses him off. Rather then accept hes going to be second he accelerates all the way to roughly 160kmh in an 80 zone just to cut me off at the last second. It gets better though as I'm approaching my right turn into work, guy once again moves from the far left lane into the far right turning lane (cutting me off) slams on his brakes so hard and without signaling, that I am forced to swerve 2 full lanes over to avoid a serious rear-end collission with him or an innocent driver in the middle lane. All this so buddy could get his morning cup of coffee at Timmies???

Anyways I suppose I could have just left it at that, but I was PISSSSSED OFF so I went and waited for him... As he was about to leave the drive-thru I quickly swooped in and blocked all exits... He started going BALLISTIC inside his car. This non-violent resistance went on for a couple minutes until he managed to (no word of a lie) drive up on the curb to get semi-around me, but he still wasnt free of this predicament. I calmly smiled and asked, "Oh sorry, I didn't know you were in a hurry" I think this comment lead to a catastrophic meltdown of good judgement in his brain cause the sh!t that came out of his mouth next was fuckin ridiculous. He gets out of his car and starts screaming at me: "I'll drive my fuckin car however the frack I wanna drive it bla bla bla... I responded with "Relax you balding fat-ass I'm just here for the donuts"... His face turned a new shade of ferocious red with that comment, and more nonsense sh!t started flowing from his mouth. After a few minutes of him blabing and me throwing in witty jabs I decided I had enough and let him through and I went on my way... Funniest part was when I was leaving he kicked my rear bumper... (OOOOH OUCH) I got this dudes license plate number I kinda wanna pay him a visit but I havent decided yet...
Anyways theres my story, sorry for the length.

Past
1992 Tsi AWD
1992 Tsi 14.30@100 Stock w/ MAF-T
1992 Tsi AWD 13.03@105 1.71 60'
1991 Tsi AWD