LOL This sounds like a similar incident that I ran into with afew other boosted/non-boosted cars (including TSI2GSX) coming back from the C7 Cruise lol some fracking jerk/hick came flying up behind me on an empty hwy 400 in his beater of a Jeep Cherokee, I was cruising at about 110 with 4 other cars (already pissed off because I cracked my front bumper parking at the C7 farmyard parking lot), he came right up on my ass, so I tapped my brakes. Then he passed me and took off haha for about 3 secs.. feeling good and all too I bet since he was obviously in a rush on a sunday afternoon lol... Then I don't know if he saw it coming or not but all 5 of us quickly passed him I jumped infront again and hit my brakes again while the other 4 sat beside me creating a blockade on the hwy lol, we then proceeded to do 70km/hr all the way back to the 401 which was a good 60 or so kms away ahha I can only imagine what he was saying/thinking after he got owned by 5 sport compacts and was most likely late for his rushed appt. lol

Teach this bastard a lesson Nigel, the "Douchebag" title is more than worth the $20 fee..

Sean
95 Dodge Avenger 420A 5spd -WHAT MODS OFFICER? IT's A DODGE-
PICS & MOD LIST

www.SpoolnU.com -ALPHA. SIGMA. BOOST.-