3)So i decided that this is all too easy to figure out
i got fucked. Its simple.

Actually if you listen to Chris's side of the story, knowing Chris, it sound's like your trying like hell to frack him.

he wont send me a photo copy of all the paper work .

Again, you still haven't emailed him, or called him, you have both his email address, and phone number, fingers broken?

-his buisy schedule seems to be effecting this deal

Apparently you don't understand what it's like to play competative sports, don't comment on it then.

-He is too buisy to check the board but he isnt to check his e-mail.
-He has some no namer e-mailing me and wont tell me who he is

I told you who I was, I also told you to ask the club members both here and on the Calgary board who I was if you had a problem with not knowing my rep. or who I was, and you didn't do either.

-and the tracking number did not even match

didn't match what?

-The envelope was sent directly to my house with my HOME address. Why isnt it here then.
- The name on the envelope does not mean anything, you could put a nick name on there for the name but as long as it has your address it will come to what ever address is on the envelope.

Well, If it was sent to your house directly, Chris has the scan from Canada post's website saying it was delievered, maybe you should check your house. See now why it looks like your trying to frack Chris?

again see my next post

apparently I'm just an imaginary friend