Seann- first of all you think that i and alot of other poeple dont wanna do what you would like to do?
one thing i learnt was yelling donw get any were... OK sure you been waiting a long time so your pissed. Talking to the admins gave me the opportunity to find out what i should do, so this guy didnt come back on the boared and say i did sh!t that i didnt. i Have enough respect for the board and the guys who put this club together and all the senior guys on here to talk to them first.

I pissed as well ,ebacsue i am sick and tired of seing people ripped off, but man we just have to let everything kinda set back into place right now while dimitar gets the money or else he may never give anymoney back...
and now we know he sees this thread and is aware and he said he will give the money back in the next couple of days. now if he doesnt then its a whole different ball game. cause then heis going to be dealing with alot of pissed off people that have been promised something more then once and then you can go and do whatever you want and its outta our hands.

Dont think i dont see you being pissed... but merlin is in this as well man and he had to calm me down once... so he knows as well just give it 1 more week tops and then do what you gotta do!

92 Talon- Project Betsey
91 civic SI- Good o'l winter beater
www.casualcustoms.ca - My rydes home away from home!
More recent pic's - http://www.casualcustoms.ca/projects/talon/gallery.html