Originally posted by Scotty WIlliams:
You guys make valid points, however, I think adding "I Profit From the Work of Others" to his posts is a bit immature (even though it's probably true).

Scotty smile
Yeah.. could be. I'm to blame for that. I'll change it back. (Damn, it seemed funny at the time though..)

If the UBB is found to be a vehicle to buy/sell pirated goods, it can be shut down. I don't think you need any more detail than that. Better to be safe than sorry.

Fact is you're directly copying copyrighted software. You're not changing it, you're not altering it in any way, or improving on it. I think that pretty much says it all. You can argue your "Michael Druciarek Ethics System" all you want. Nobody here really wants to hear it.

If you read my "comparing causing physical harm in my world to physical duplication" was not a comparison of that at all. Read it again. I'm arguing that just because something is done over and over, doesn't mean it's now acceptable.

[Edit: Speeling wink ]

Now, I'll have all kinds of time to talk about DSMs, because I won't be busy fixing mine!