Michael,

Andrew nicely made it very clear at first that FESS UP and it gets ignored. But you deliberately chose to ignore it and stir it in the worst possible manner. There is no real good justification for me copying Windows but I might come up with excuses, again they are not going to justify the action. They merely add some ethicality.

However you so desperately try to justify your action by bringing examples of other people's wrong doings. Let's make this very clear, if everybody kills, killing does NOT get justified.

Again, bringing examples of piracy in all aspects of life is not a justification.

The more you wrote the more you proved that this IS infact a case of piracy. And with more explanations you made it even more unethical in eyes' of your audience.

By the way, for all I know this IS a Criminal Offence and it is in fact a Federal Criminal Offence for that matter. It is Theft of Intellectual property and I think law distinguishes between theft for personal use and/or for profit.

It is given that DSMLink belongs to those guys and all it takes it to prove ONE case of sale.

So you are better off not trying to brag about this or show off your power. You just don't have the upper hand my friend.

Michael, it is not the best technique to argue the closure risk with Steve. Take it as given as I would if a mod would say that. Trying to prove him wrong in a single point was a cheap shot. So was bringing up the lending of a tool and showing yourself owed. I gave my laptop to many on DSM Invasion day smile , so what? it is over.

All along you didn't made your position stronger regarding the morality of your action which was under question from the beginning. For future reference remember this as VERY bad case of Public Relation crisis handling.

I hope you realize that there is nothing personal and for all I care I have offered my help in the past to all members of this club.

p.s. CopyRIGHT, not copywrite, copyrighted is not a really a verb even though better than copywrited(copywrote?!?!). copy right protected but too long anyways.